Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
{Dead} [X]-School of Magic-[X] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:35 pm
"Okay, I was expecting something bad, but cleaning the whole school with just a handbrush! But, rules are rules... Zann said to nobody in particular. He walked out of Lucien's quarters and started scrubbing the floor and going no certain place.

(( I gotta go, so we'll say Zann hasn't finished until at least I get back to the computer. bye! ))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:36 pm
((duly noted))

"Don't mind if I do." Lucien said and grinned. "That was the craziest dream I ever had." he added. In response to her bugging comment, he said "Well, it seems you were successful in your endeavor. Nobody likes a gallon of freezing water to the face." he narrowed his eyes, but continued grinning. "Thanks for that, by the way." he nodded at the door. "Well, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go take my daily stroll through the grounds." he said as he scooted past Faliecia and started walking down the hall.

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:44 pm

"Oh damn." Shane said, laughing as he looked down at his muscular form. "Allow me to remedy that." He flipped his hand and immediately vapors swirled around him, which materialized into the clothing he had worn the night before. "Hah! I suppose I hadn't thought when I stood up. Hope you aren't too embarrassed." he said to Hana, grinning mischievously. Those of his race were used to nudity, seeing as they were animals half their lives! Some even preferred to live butt naked, rather than constrict themselves with clothing. "Well, I couldn't have done that, now could I?" he thought. "Not when I'm trying to live here." He looked at Hana. "So, shall we? he said, making the same ushering motion he did earlier.

((nice bit of realism, there xd ))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:51 pm
Faliecia flew after Lucien laying down in mid air as her wings beat and kept her up. she corssed her arms in front of her and laid her head on them.
"So where do you go in these daily strolls?" she asked him.
Kali was trailing them silently in her cat form.  

Angelic Vampire Wolf

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:55 pm

Lucien looked on as Faliecia kept up with him. "Well, usually I start with a walk down the halls, turn outside at the closest opportunity, and just walk around the grounds. Feel free to come along, just as long as you don't pour icewater on me while you're doing so." Lucien finished with wagging finger. After a bit of walking, he came across a student
((Ari))who was walking at a fast pace toward the entrance. "Excuse me, but are you a student here?" Lucien asked of the girl. New student or no, she seemed lost, and it was Lucien's duty to give help whenever it is needed.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:03 pm
Hana stood and joined him with an odd mixture of reliefe and sadness - releife because for her it just would have been down right awkward, but sadness because... wow, he had a nice body!
The thought made her blush again, and she bit her lower lip, allowing her hair to fall forward and hide her face. Thankfully her face cooled quickly tho, and she turned to look at him.
'You said 'in the depths of the forrest' - how far is it?' she asked.

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Angelic Vampire Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:03 pm
Faliecia grinned "fine i won't pour ice WATER on you." she grinned and ppoured ice down his shirt.
She examined teh girl in front of her with coldness. it wasn't the girl in particular ofcourse, she was typically cold to people she didn't know.
"If shes lost i could always summon something to show her the way." she waved her hand vaugely and several beings appeared then faded.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:11 pm

"Hai-cha-cha!!" Lucien yelled as Failecia put ice down his shirt, doing the jig-dance characteristic of one who had to use the bathroom really bad. Though in his case it was the ice in his shirt. "W-what'd you do that f-for?" he said. It was such a shock that Lucien forgot he could melt the ice away with a wave of his hand. Shivering, he flapped the bottom opening of his shirt so the ice could fall out. "Hah. She's good, I'll give her that." he thought privately. Though he grinned wickedly as he devised a plan for revenge. He quickly hid this look, though, as he warmed up after the ice. "Well, I suppose." he said as Faliecia summoned the familiars to guide the girl. He forged on through the castle until he came out through the entrance. He breathed in the fresh air and smiled as he carried on over the bridge, down the hill, and around the river until he came to the grounds.

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:15 pm

Shane cocked his head at Hana's odd behavior. When she surfaced from her hair and asked her question, he replied, with a shrug: "Well, it's not too far in. Just a few yards or so. I was exaggerating." he added in the last obvious comment before offering his hand to her again. "So, you coming with?" he asked once more, for Hana hadn't given him a straight answer yet.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:26 pm
Faliecia laughed as she followed Lucien, she waved her hand and on of the smarter summoning creature sled the girl where she needed to go.
"Can i do that agian? your reaction was so funny!" she asked him with strangely childish delight.
"oooor." she grinned wickedly as she summoned a lobster and quickly dropped it down his pants.
she clapped as she watched her mishief unfold.

((sorry i was reading another rp, lol i get bored sometimes then i lose track of time))  

Angelic Vampire Wolf

Knikels

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:29 pm
Ari Stiffened " I am supposed to be here I think..." her voice trailed as she looked over at something the other two couldn't quite see. The girl was definitely intimidating, but then again so were all people. Once the two disappeared she looked at the familiars quizzically. She began to wonder if she was even in the right place, looking down at the letter she sighed heavily.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:31 pm
'O! yes, I'm coming!' Hana giggled a little and joined him. 'Sorry,' she mumbled, more embarressed at getting so flustered than anything.
'I should warn you now, though.... i can be a bit of a.... 'ditz'? I think that what they call it here,' she mused... 'anyways, I'm afraid I'm rather famous back home for missing a lot...' she glanced at him, an awkward half-smile on her face.

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Lucien's eyes widened and he started dancing around again on the natural bridge that joined the grounds with the outside forest. Soon, he remembered that he was a mage and dissipated the lobster. Rubbing his privates, he glared a bit at Faliecia. "You don't mess with a man's privates." he said with a wince.

if your looking for Sellaria your in the right place. a familiar told her.  

Angelic Vampire Wolf

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:41 pm

"Ahh, that's not a problem." Shane said as he walked Hana out into the grounds. Off in the distance, he saw a figure that looked a lot like Lucien dancing around on the natural bridge they were heading towards. Once they got there, Shane caught the comment about messing with a man's privates and laughed a small bit, but then stopped. He looked at the woman Lucien was with and said seriously: "He's right, you know. Messing with a man's privates is a serious offense." even as he said this, he couldn't keep a steady composure and bursted out laughing mid-sentence.

"It's not funny!" Lucien told Shane, laughing himself as he said this. "Glad to see you're up and about. I'll just leave you to your business, then." he finished as he started walking off again.

Shane nodded at the headmaster and continued on toward the woods. Once he got to the edge of the forest, he turned left, alongside the river. He followed it until it turned into the forest. He made his way, Hana next to him every step of the way, through the forest until he came across a clearing that was covered in the speckled light of the forest. There was smallish indention on one side of it, just big enough for two people to lay side-by-side in. The river ran on one side of the clearing and sparkled in the sunlight. "We're here." he said as Hana emerged behind him.

((sorry for the minor character-controlling sweatdrop ))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games