Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Naito cafe! ~Stealingly full!!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:50 pm
Lerista was in another dream. Though he never talked of them he always remembered. She was here, always here when they closed. He mumbled again and leaned closer kissing her gently even in his sleep state. "I'm sorry." Was all he said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:05 pm
Shiva's first reaction was to wake him up. She was curious as to what was going on in his dream. She reached her arm up to his shoulder and shook him a little trying to wake him up. "Hey...wake up...." She said softly not as to put him in an angry mood.  

shivawolf1

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:09 pm
Lerista muttered and opened his eyes to find her close to his body. For a moment he was stunned and he didnt speak for a moment then smiled shyly. "Uh...hi..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:00 pm
Shiva stared at him as she blushed. She had forgotten how close they were. "I'm sorry to wake you but...I was curious...about your dream...You spoke...you said you were sorry as you...umm...kissed me...." She looked down trying to hide her red face. "...What were you dreaming about...? If you don't mind me asking..."  

shivawolf1

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:11 pm
Lerista didnt leg go because he didnt want to. And he was a bit embarrassed that he had kissed her while asleep. Though when she asked him what it was about he didnt respond, he instead looked sad a bit and shook his head. "Not yet...its not easy to talk about."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:45 pm
"Not...yet...?" Shiva turned her head. "I guess its something I don't need to know about yet...I won't push any further then..." She looked back at him. She moved his hair out of his face again as she smiled. "Whatever it is hat is making me so comfortable around you has not a single thought of giving up...but...I'm ok with that."  

shivawolf1

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:52 pm
Lerista grinned from his sadness. "Well I'm glad that whatever it is is keeping you here with me." Before he thought about it too much he leaned foward and kissed her gently. He had already done it in sleep but he wanted to know what her lips felt like. He pulled back a bit and licked his lips with a smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:02 pm
Shiva was shocked. She didn't think he would go for another. She had the sudden urge to kiss him back but thought it not to be a good idea. Everything would seem so sudden though she didn't know why it mattered they already slept together. Screw it! She thought. Shiva leaned in a gave him another kiss. She felt like she has know this guy for years but only just met him last night.  

shivawolf1

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:19 pm
Lerista's cheeks were still red but he smiled softly until she kissed him. He then pulled her in close so their bodies were close and held the kiss with her. He may be a bit broken but he still liked the feeling of being intimate.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:36 pm
Daaxis
Yasou was still sound asleep. The bed he was sleeping was probably one of the most comfy beds he had ever slept in. Motel beds were always stiff where ever you went. But this bed was way softer then any motel bed.

Naiyoki woke up and looked at her clock. 5:00 in the morning it said, she got out of bed and stretched. She went into the room Yasou was in, seeing that he was still in bed. She giggled quietly and walked over to the kitchen. She put on the stove a pot and poured some water in it. She turned on the stove and waited awhile for the water to boil.
"As long as he's here. Might as well make something good to eat for breakfeast"
She smiled and put in some noodles in the pot as the water started boiling.  

Cecile Silverstone

shivawolf1

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:26 pm
Shiva was shocked. Thier bodies were touching. She didn't think they could get any closer. Shiva pulled away slightly to look at him. "I have a request...I want to ask you...." She wanted to catch him in a good mood so she thought this was the best time to ask.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:49 pm
Yasou was still fast asleep, on the bed. His ear twitched when he heard a giggle, for someone who loved to get sleep, he was a very light sleeper. "Aaaaawe," he said quietly to himself, he didn't want to get up just yet. With his eyes still closed, he pulled the pillow over his head, to possibly cancel out any sounds she was making in the kitchen.  

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:18 pm
Naiyoki tried to keep it quiet. She took out some raw meat from the fridge and started sliceing it in bite size pieces. She put it in the pot and mixed it in. She then put some beef flavorings in it, and some small slices of lettuce. Naiyoki covered it and looked back in his room seeing that he put a pillow over his head.
Oops....Was I really that loud??
She said a little embarassed and walked back in the kitchen  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:31 pm
Yasou could smell the aroma of the food, slowly filling up the air. He pulled the pillow off his head. "Is that beef?" he asked from the room as he sat up. He didn't bother putting on his jacket, he stood up lazily and stretched out his arms. He then walked to the door of the room, and leaned against the door. His hair was sticking up on one side, he had a major case of bed hair.  

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:58 pm
Naiyoki took of the cover and stirred the noodles in the pot. She noticed Yasou out of bed and gave him a warm smile.
"Good morning Yasou. Did you sleep well?? I hope I didn't wake you up."
She said  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas