Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives
Angels vs. Deomons Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
+1
53%
 53%  [ 16 ]
woot gold
46%
 46%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 30

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:27 pm
User Image
When Julian heard Sonija's words in his head and saw the look on her face, he knew he couldnt say no to her. Even though his appearence had changed drastically, inside he was still the very same person he was before his rise to being a Seraphim, and even before his fall from grace. Alright, I will cooperate. But I'm doing this for you- not for him. Julian sent back, less than happy to have anything more to do with that half-demon, and wanting nothing more than to help Sonija in anyway he could, and this time around it meant that he had to go along with her plan to try to guide the half demon on some sort of righteous path.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:35 pm
User Image
Sonija smiled and nodded. "Thank you. Will you walk with me after we are done here...I need to speak with you..." She sent back before looking to the Elder awaiting his snarky remark which she knew was coming.

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:39 pm
User Image
Julian nodded at Sonija's request, but couldnt seem to shake a small pang of uneasiness that rose up in him at her words. Of course. But is there something wrong? Julian asked, worried that Sonija was still mad at him for how he had reacted to seeing her and the half-demon together; something that he was still truly ashamed about.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:43 pm
User Image The angel looked at the giant demon as it opened its wings and he just kept staring. He them said, in a booming voice, "You are the one that killed the angelic knight clad in dark armor....he was my son and now you are going to pay for what you have done!!!". With that the angel warrior master took flight and was quickly in the air headed towards the giant demons face with his fist full of anger and hate toward the demon himself.

[[Sorry this is extremely late. i was working on my own guild like the XSK guild. I will try my best to post here now. ^__^]]  

Kasai_Haigara

Devoted Guildsman

11,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200

hyuijin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:48 pm
User Image
Leoni sighed as the angel flew towards him. He picks up his mother's newly transformed sword and put it on his back. He looks up as the angel comes speeding down at him and he shows no emotion in his face. " You know I still don't know why you are fighting me cause I really don't know who your son or little b*****d is, but that's okay. I have been wanting to test out my knew form. I am thrilled of find out what type of new abilities I have." Leoni clenches his fist and readies for his prey's attack.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:24 pm
User Image The angel flew straight for the demons face. He clenched his fists and prepared to strike. As he approached he disappeared and appeared behind the demon's back and punched him as hard as he could with his super strength. He then appeared in front of him and brought his knee up to the demons chin.  

Kasai_Haigara

Devoted Guildsman

11,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200

hyuijin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:42 pm
User Image
Leoni flew up in the air from the force of the impact and fell to the ground and hit the ground and he laid there and felt his chin. He started to laugh out loud, he was squirming on the ground laughing so hard. He knew that this would be a awesome battle. He ceased his laughing and got up and patted the dirt off of his shoulders. He looked over at the angry angel and smirked. "You know I really do hope that you don't disappoint me in this test run of my new form." Leoni's aura began to grow more and more as he began to concentrate on his new power. A black flame began to enshroud his hands and then his arms. He put up his left hand and signaled the angered angel with his index finger and his middle finger to come towards him. Leoni has a devilish smirk on his face.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:55 pm
User Image
" You two must really care for each other. It is extremely risky to be in the boat that you two are in. Heed my words, look out for one another, never take anything for granted or overlook anything. If you do, you could end up like Leoni's parent's. Now if you will excuse me, I will begin my sleep. For the next 500 years, I will sleep, oh, the joys of sleeping. Oh, and before I forget, do mention to Leoni that he needs to find someone. I say this because I do believe that the wretched emotion that got my daughter killed may be the key to him unlocking his true potential. Now away with you two disgusting creatures, let me sleep." With that he began his 500 year slumber.  

hyuijin

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:13 am
Let me love you.
Let me open your eyes.
Let me into your heart,
And let us take to the skies.

User Image
Sonija could feel Julian's uneasiness and wished he wouldn't feel the way he did. "Its nothing bad.." She sent back as the elder began to speak. When she realized he was talking about them, she looked surprised and blushed softly. Sonija nodded her head and knew she had to find Leoni someone. Sonija stood as the elder napped and walked to the door. She looked back over her shoulder and softly turned her head motioning for Julian to come with her. Sonija stepped to the first step and stopped her emotions getting to her.

Let me love you.
Let me open your eyes.
Let me into your heart,

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:46 pm
User Image The angel flew with great speed and force toward the demon as he was being mocked and threw punch after punch into the demon. The angel battle master roared in anger and with fierce swift moves continued to punch at the demons chest and stomach. Eventually the angel stopped and flew back some and looked upon the demon he had been punching for a while now. The angel then said, "Do you know what it feels like to loose a son?!". The angel cried out with pain in his voice. He then flew to the ground and roared as he released his aura that was rainbow in color and devastating to see. As he released it the ground shook and rocks crumbled to nothing. He roared even louder as his aura grew. He flew back at the demon his aura flowing from him uncontrollably as his rage grew steadily along with his heart rate. He began again to throw punch after punch towards the demon anywhere he could find an opening.  

Kasai_Haigara

Devoted Guildsman

11,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200

hyuijin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:06 pm
User Image
Leoni's smile began to grow angry and his aura intensified ten-fold and he caught the angels fists and used his own force against him and judo threw him on the ground. He picked up the angel by his neck and held the angel in a choker hold."How dare you try and belittle me with you pathetic talk of your loss of your son. Are you so stupid to believe that you can just avenge you son's death that easily. Every being is responsible for his or her destiny. He chose his own path and I guess you are too stupid to respect it. He was killed for trying to protect his friends, with honor. I guess you can't understand that because you are a pathetic little idiot. No, I don't know what it feels like to lose a son, but I do know what it is like to want to avenge someone and it only ends in you getting you a** whooped. So don't you dare cry to me about your insecurities. I don't want to hear it because it is pitiful. Now, if you would please, leave me the hell alone!!! Leoni released the angel and walked away.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:10 pm
Let me love you.
Let me open your eyes.
Let me into your heart,

User Image
Sonija heard what was going on as she hit the top step and heard the commotion. "Lets go." Was all she said to Julian as she ran down the steps and into the yard and saw the angel and Leoni beginning to fight. "What in the hell are you two doing?!" Sonija screamed at them. She wanted to distract them at least for a moment.

Let me love you.
Let me open your eyes.
Let me into your heart,

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points

Kasai_Haigara

Devoted Guildsman

11,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:15 pm
User Image The angel grew angry when he heard the demon tell him he had insecurities and that he was not respecting his sons honor. The angel got up and took one step and was in front of the demon and with his aura infused fist he threw it at the demons face. He shouted as he moved, "I honored his death! I only regretted never telling him about his mother or his past!". The angel faught with his rage. As the angel released his power his aura grew again once more and he completely ignored the demon women.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:31 pm
User Image
Leoni signaled for his sword with his fingers as the angel talked and he gripped his sword and threw his face towards the angels fist and at the same time thrusts his mother's sword into the angel's chest. Leoni flew back and tumbled on the ground. He skid on the dirt ground and came to a stop and laid on the ground. He smirked and felt that it hurt to smile but he kept on smiling.  

hyuijin

Kasai_Haigara

Devoted Guildsman

11,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:37 pm
User Image The angel was still enraged. When the sword was thrust into him he felt a sharp pain. He looked down and then just became even angrier and then with a swift move of his arm he chopped the sword in half. The sword had only cut into him and not threw him. So when the broke the sword he broke it at his armor. The piece of sword in him kept him from bleeding to death. He then threw the sword off to the side and flew at the demon once more roaring as he went his aura steadily growing again. He began to throw punches at the demon.

(I g2g, be on tomorrow if I can... T__T....awesome fight so far.)  
Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff