Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
❥The Escapists. [open/ full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited for the new one?
  Hellz yush. >:3
  XD I'm still enjoying the old one.
  <.< Maybe.
  -poll whores hide under carpet- >w<
View Results

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
----------------------------------------------

"Oh, that's interesting, Luckier than Jackson I suppose, she almost constantly see's thing, especially at night with her..erm..accident."Marie murmured, chuckling a little "I'll be sure to shove you in a closet if that's what I have to do."She grinned, she had a feeling Jacky wouldn't enjoy shoving and locking Decker in a closet but she was sure she wouldn't want him to hurt anyone either. She starred at him at the question and snickered before laughing, shaking her head. "Oh heh, no no. I'm not like a ghost or something magical. I'm part of Jacky I guess you could say, her more gentle motherly side. Most of the people in Jacky's mind are part of her, though not all of them. Were like people to her, not personality, though it's obvious which emotions some of us are."She said, chuckling a little, it was kind of hard to explain really. She leaned on her hand, having propped her elbow up on the table. "It's not really easy to explain, we have a physical presence when we want, we can touch her if we want too. that frightens her most. She has 4 guys in her head, Damion, Xavier, Basque, and Jack. They made their presence known about the year before she came to HMI, they almost raped her really, she ended up making herself pass out to keep anything from happening but it scares her. The things she see's touch her if they reach her also."She said, it made her worry a lot. Most of why she get's so freaked out by the scary thing's she see's. "Like earlier, when you calmed her down in the car, it was someone dead, dismembered, just a hand at first but then there was a body, she was scared of it getting to her, it's scary to watch."

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:17 pm
ѕαναηηαн мαяιє вℓα¢кнєαятUser Image

Savannah giggled and walked out the door, into the hallway. "Dinner sounds great right now." She put a hand on her stomach as it growled in agreement.

She stuck her tongue out at Krysta as she made the gesture. "Mew." She smiled, then headed down the hall, stopping at the top of the stairs to wait for her. She could smell something coming from downstairs. Dinner most likely. But she also heard yelling coming from down the hall. She tilted her head to the side, then ran down the hall, knocking on a closed door. It sounded like Ritter was in trouble, but it could have been Seth just as easily.

"Rit? Is everything ok?" She chewed on her lip as she waited for a reply. She felt the carpet under her feet start to soak and she bit her lip even harder, drawing blood. Her hand rested on the door knob, hesitating. She didn't know if she should enter or not. "Ritter, Savy's coming in!" She hoped he had heard her as she opened the door.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:29 pm
User Imageє¢кєя αℓєχαη∂єя ¢αѕтαηє∂α

He chuckled.
"Well it would have been cool if you could. So if she has a mothering side.... does that mean she wants kids? If you are like a part of her. Then you must serve a purpose.... Like she has a evil part of her for when she wants to hurt someone. She has you. The nurturing, mother-like persona. And it can't just be because she needed a side to help her clean up after a mess."
He was a little confused with himself, but it went over in his brain the way it should have.
He sent her a frown.
"They can rape her? I mean.... would she feel it? Or just imagine feeling it?"
He tilted his head.
It sounded so weird.
A virgin that lost her virginity to a voice in her head.
Did that even count?

>: D
YOU FORGOT BASQUE!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:46 pm
User Image
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageBlack Ritter snarled and carried Seth out of the tub. He was pretty pissed off but didn't want to hurt Seth. He was doing that great on his own. When he stepped out of the bathroom, he saw Savannah at the door way.
"Get the hell out of here."
Black Ritter said clodly but calmly. He glared at her with icy eyes, demand her sprirtually to leave. He was not in the mood for her cute hero act.
Ritter plopped Seth on the bed and grabbed a towel to dry Seth off.

"What the hell do you want Seth? Do you want for Ritter to overstress himself? Do you want me to come out? 'Cuz I'm pretty tired off seeing him get to so worked up over you."
Ritter barked at Seth, gripping him by his wrist still on the bed.

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

"I won't argue with you there." Marie chuckled, sure that would have been cool, and she probably would have done it already, or Jackson would have made them possess something else to get rid of them. "She does, she loved kids, she's just afraid to be a mom. She doesn't want to turn out to be her mother, or end up giving her own kids her problems."She said, it was sad really. The one thing Jackson didn't want to do was make it so her kids had Schizophrenia and had to suffer like she did. "Serve a purpose? That's possible, im not sure though. She did need someone though, and that's when I came in."She shrugged, she didn't know if she served a purpose, she kept her sane and gave her confidence and encouragement when she needed it. Though sometimes she didn't even help. She pursed her lips "Well, it feels like it, she can defiantly feel it, but nothing really happens. It's like a hallucination she can feel but nothing actually happens to her body itself. It's like fighting with an imaginary friend I guess you could say."She murmured, that made more sense. Well, not really. It wasn't something a doctor could explain, they just called her crazy, which set her off more. "I guess im starting to sound off now aren't I? I guess HMI really does take the strange ones.."

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..
||Damn! See I knew I had forgotten one! Hah, thank, edited that pfft.||

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:16 pm
User Image
Ϩ є ʈ н
ℓ є Ӽ α ɳ ɖ є я
ω я ɨ ɠ н ʈ

Seth was pulled out of his haven and tossed about carelessly.
He was dropped onto the bed and tried to curl into a ball.
He wanted to defend himself.
He listened to Black Ritter talk to him.
It was like a faint mumble.
He felt a grip on his wrist and tears came to his eyes.
There was nothing he could do.
He just looked at him and cried.
Ritter was shorter than him.
Just a little, but when Seth was put by Black Ritter he felt as if he had shrunk.
He didn't know who else was there, but he prayed they would help him.
He gathered some strength and looked at Black Ritter.
"I-I-I can't h-help what is h-happening to me. I n-never meant t-to stress h-him."
He bypassed Ritter's other questions and let his eyes close slightly.
"Why don't you love me?", he asked.
He couldn't say more than that.
He coughed and a little blood came up, soaking his lips and chin.
He bit down on his lip softly and looked at Ritter.
If the blood loss wasn't bad enough, this had topped it off.
He put his free hand over Ritter's hand that was holding onto his wrist.
He was going to leave a bruise.
Not that it mattered much.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:22 pm
ѕαναηηαн мαяιє вℓα¢кнєαятUser Image

Savannah quickly stepped into the room, watching Ritter. Seth was covered in blood, dripping wet, and naked. Although she did a pretty good job of ignoring the last part.

"Ritter!" She quickly grabbed a hold of him and tried to pull him off of Seth, but she just wasn't strong enough to do so on her own. "Ritter. Please stop. You don't want to make this mistake and harm Seth. Please calm down.." She didn't know what else to say really. She just hoped that it distracted Ritter from Seth for a minute or two.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:36 pm

Decker tilted his head.
"Well. You can't necessarily pass that into your kids. They could develop it after you sure, but it's not a physical trait that passes through. I would have liked kids, but I can't. I overdosed on heroine. And it somehow shut down my body functions. I became impotent. My body doesn't make sperm. And if it does it's not enough to get someone pregnant.", he murmured.
He had imagined having kids.
Fearing they may come out addicted to drugs like he was.
He shook his head.
"You're not off at all."

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:38 pm
User Image

-----☢ ❣ ☮
Ҝⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐ ☮ ❣ ☢-----
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoαⓝⓘⓔⓘⓐⓡⓛⓔⓠⓤⓘⓝ

╔═════════════════╗
Kysta giggled at Savannah's joking expresion as she walked out the door. She was about to reach the stairs, when Savannah suddenly rushed passed her. Feeling a bit dizzy, Krysta turned to Savannah.
"Is everything okay?"
Krysta said watching the water spread to the hall. Soon Savannah was inside Ritter and Seth's room. She walked over to Savannah and placed her hand on her shoulder.
"Dear, I think we should just--"
Krysta was stunned by Ritter's rude words. Savannah wasn't wake in the van. And Krysta didn't know if she knew about Ritter's dark side.

╚═════════════════╝

ℐ ℒove ץou

ℐ'll ℊive чou α ρeaceful ӄiss,
βecause чou ӄnow ℐ'll βe αt чour Ϩide Ϩoon.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:48 pm
User Image

User ImageRitter looked at Savannah with horrifed eyes.
Ayame did the same thing....
Black Ritter let go of Seth and straightened up. He turned away his face and stared out the window.
"I'm a creature of the underworld. I can't afford to love."
Black Ritter narrowed his eyes at remembrance. He watch Ayame die over and over again.
"I kill the only person ever I loved. I could have saved her but it was my fault she died."
Ritter glanced at Seth, giving him a disgusted look.
"I'm doing you and Ritter both a favor. If you guys go down this road, both will get equally hurt. Bad. And I know White Ritter won't be able to hanldle it. Because I sure as hell won't."
Ritter walked over their bags and started searching.
"Where the hell are those damn needles?! I can't believe Ritter would leave Aya for someone like you!"

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Well that's why I meant. She doesn't want to think of taking the chance of them developing it."Marie said, it would kill Jacky if they did, and she defiantly didn't want to risk it. She blinked, he couldn't have kids?"Really? I'm sorry, that must be sad.."She said, and it made her a little sad. She didn't know if Jacky would really get together with Decker to a point where she would want to have kids with him, and would completely deny it if she was able to right now but she would have felt a little disappointed. "Are you sure? You are talking a part of Jackson that shouldn't even exist."She chuckled, it was true. What Marie was, was indeed defined as a hallucination and imaginary. Doctors would say it was actually impossible to have more than one person inside of you, a split personality disorder, but Jackson didn't believe that. You really couldn't when it was you who was experiencing it, but she tried often to except that maybe she really was just crazy. She looked at Decker "How do you feel that Jacky has more than one person in her head? Do you think she's crazy? I mean part of her personality really scares you, the overly dominate voice, or persona being her anger, Emily. Does it worry you?"She asked, not for Jackson's sake but because she was curious. He indeed was scared of Jackson, more of Emily. She didn't like that evil side of her, and would get rid of her all together but can't, even with cutting or pills.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:21 pm
User Image
Ϩ є ʈ н
ℓ є Ӽ α ɳ ɖ є я
ω я ɨ ɠ н ʈ

Seth's heart sunk.
He had taken the needles out of his bag and put them in the nightstand.
Along with his piercings and any sharp objects.
He sat up weakly and tied the towel around his waist.
He opened the nightstand and took the sewing kit out while Ritter was distracted.
He felt disgusted with his own hands.
He pulled out a box cutter.
He tested it on his leg before pulling it over his knuckles.
The blood gushing out.
He dragged it over his palm and the raggedly cut a heart onto the top of it.
He got up and took a needle with a long piece of thread out before putting it back.
He walked over to Ritter and punched him in the jaw with his bloody hand.
Before he realized it he had punched him again over his heart.
He pulled his head up by his hair and slammed him back down.
"We can handle whatever the f*ck we want to.", he growled.
He sat on Ritter chest and punched him again to keep him down.
He coughed up a little blood, but didn't mind.
He picked up Ritter's arm and flattened his hand out on his knee.
Palm up.
Seth put his hand on Ritter's and started sewing.
He was delusional and pissed and sick and losing way too much blood.
He stitched his hand together up to his ring finger.
He was too weak to attempt any further.
Keeping there hands together he laid down in an uncomfortable position.
Whether it was the same to Ritter or not, he didn't care.
If he didn't stop himself he would have choked Ritter out.
He gently kissed his cheek that was smeared with blood.
"I still love you."
He didn't know if he heard or not...
He was too weak to even manage a whisper.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:39 pm

He frowned.
The noise coming from one of the rooms was bothering him.
Seth should have passed out from his detox by now, unless Ritter kept making him get up in fear that he was dead.
"I think it's cool that she has voices. Nah. I don't think she's crazy. I don't think you are or that Emily. You all might be a part of her personality, but you each have your own personality too. To each there own. I'm not really scared of her. Sure I don't want to gt hit, but I'm more afraid of hurting her back. The whole reason I had raped that girl was because she slapped me. For no apparent reason and when I raised my voice t her, she spit at me. I'm not scared of Jackson or Emily. I'm scared of myself."
He leaned on his elbow and looked at her.
"You understand now?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:56 pm
User Image

User ImageRitter felt a jab to his face. It was Seth. He was about to punch him back but Seth had beat him to it and punched him the chest. Soon after Seth slammed his head to the ground and had him pinned to the floor. Ritter would be lying if he said he said he didn't enjoy it. Because well, he did. Ritter was on the ground with blood splattered all over him, not know whether it was his or Seth.
Then he felt his greatest joy run through his skin. Seth was sewing their hands together.
Ritter licked blood off his lips as Seth laid on top of him,kissing him on the cheek.

"You sorry son of a b***h."
Ritter chuckled out hoarsely. He inhaled deeply, too beat down and lazy to get up. He closed his eyes and pictured his sister.
Looks like you got a keeper, Onii-chan...
Ayame giggled.
"Like hell I don't."
Ritter smirked.

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

Marie chuckled when he frowned, she could hear everyone upstairs also. She was slightly curious as to what was going on, but if they needed help she hoped they would come down and ask for it. She looked at Decker, raising an eyebrow "Cool?" She wasn't exactly expecting that, but she had learned to try and expect the unexpected. She was glad that he didn't they were crazy either, but it was also a little unexpected, he had went to school to be a Doctor, he didn't think it was irregular? "She's used to getting hurt you know, it'll be impossible for you to never hurt her, and even if you did I bet you she wouldn't tell you. She didn't today. I did."She murmured, it was true. Jackson was used to leaning on herself more than anyone else, and didn't like to take help from other or show herself as vulnerable. She hated the feeling. "I understand though, but I think you should try and risk it anyway, I know you don't want to hurt her, and she doesn't want to hurt you either. If she yells or hits you, its probably either something your deserve, or induced by Emily."She explained "And she'll always regret doing it."That was the truth. Jackson hated to be violent, it felt good at first but it was always a mistake unless she herself was in danger. "But, I do understand. Thank you."

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games