Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
A Knight to Remember Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:07 pm
lightsenshi
Solar Kitty-chan
((I'll puppet Mars for now and I can be a villain too if you like.))

((Done. I think that we'll stick to a two character limit for now. So go recruit some people. ^_^ I'll have a new knight done soon.))

((I can probably get someone to come and play Mars.))

Usagi just grinned knowingly as she listened to Minako. "Your secret is safe with me, Minako-chan," Usagi said reassuringly. It's not like Usagi had never done the same thing. There had been a few times where she had snuck off to Mamoru's apartment in the midle of the night.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:15 am
289. That put Suiseki not far from Ami. Which was surprising. She wondered what subjects he was best at. Maybe a intellectual challenge could be arranged. But for later. Ami smiled at both of them.

"Congratulations then on your IQ. So either of you have any career plans then?"

Mercuryangel
Crew

Syndrama

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:48 pm
((Ack, this RP moves way too quickly and I (obviously) don't really have time to check it on top of the two SM RPs I'm already in/working on and the other RPs I participte in/run over in Pandangel (I have to captain it in the original owner's absence... major headaches) sweatdrop Sorry, light-chan, you'll have to find a new Saturn... crying I love the character dearly, but I'm holding you up a bit by not being able to post her much...))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:53 pm
((I'll answer for him. wink Someone has volunteered to take over Sailor Saturn for you, so Hotaru will be in good hands. 3nodding ))  

RinSakura

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 3:06 pm
~Alechsa~
((Ack, this RP moves way too quickly and I (obviously) don't really have time to check it on top of the two SM RPs I'm already in/working on and the other RPs I participte in/run over in Pandangel (I have to captain it in the original owner's absence... major headaches) sweatdrop Sorry, light-chan, you'll have to find a new Saturn... crying I love the character dearly, but I'm holding you up a bit by not being able to post her much...))

((Okay. *hugs* I understand.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 3:48 pm
Minako nodded, as a cheerful smile formed on her face even though she was on the phone. She knew her secret was safe with Usagi, though she was only really keeping it a secret from her mom. She shrugged it off though when she heard a beeping noise coming from her phone. It was probably just her call waiting. She then froze as she frantically began to look around for a clock. A horrified expression formed on her face when she noticed that she was over a half an hour late. She had managed to loose track of time when she had bumped into Ami, and then she started to talk to Usagi.

"Umm, Usagi-chan.... can you hold on for a moment...it appears that someones on the other line." She said, before reluctantly pressing the button to redirect her to the other line. A startled expression formed on her face, as she once again held the phone as far away from her ear as she could. It turned out it was her boss after all to call and tell her to pick up her last pay check. He ended up lecturing her for about five minutes on how reliable she was, and how she was so irresponsible. It reminded her of something her mother would have told her. Sighing to herself, she then finally hung up on the other line that her boss was on, before redirecting to the one Usagi was on.

"Im back." She said some what depressed, as she began to make her way towards her house. Seeing how she now how had a lot of free time on her hands, she thought it would be best to go and try and find a new job.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:39 pm
((Hotaru has been switched to a new player. 3nodding ))

Kou reached over Artemis impulsively and dialed Minako's cell phone number. Getting her voice mail, he left a message. "Hi, it's me. I'm going to be having lunch between 2 and 3 if you're available. Call me at work." He rattled off his work number then paused. "Love you." He then hung up and delved back into his paperwork.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:57 pm
((Okay, here's a new character.))

Name: Haru Kadoshi
Knight Identity: Uranus Knight
Element of Influence: Earth
Birthdate: June 15th
Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 160 lbs
Blood: B
Hobbies: Video games and dancing
Fav. Color: Yellow
Fav. Sport: Is chasing girls a sport?
Fav. Food: Pizza!
Least: Spinach
Fav. Subject: P.E.
Least: English
Strengths: Has a lot of endurance and a sharp eye for details. He is considered quite attractive and charming.

Weaknesses: Impulsive and is somewhat of a letcher. Tends to judge by his first impression of someone and is stubborn.

Physical Description: Haru has short black hair and bright blue eyes. His armor is the same as Haruka's uniform (white with yellowish trim) and he wields a trident as a weapon.

Senshi Attacks: "Tri Blast!" This attack fires a trio of energy beams from the points of his trident.

"Waveform!" When he slams the bottom of his trident to the ground, he sprays out a wave of energy that attacks all enemies within a short distance. (Like "Space Sword Blaster" only affecting an area around him.) Releasing this attack forces him to remain completely still and focused, making him vulnerable to more mobile fighters.

Defects: Tends to be a reluctant and can't take much more of a pounding than the average senshi.

Background: Haru is an investment advisor at a major bank in downtown Tokyo. He comes from a family that has always focused on financing and he's continued in the same field.

During the Silver Millenium, he was the younger of the two siblings.

lightsenshi

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:34 pm
Name: Izumi Arima
Element of Influence: Ice
Birthdate: Nov. 23
Height: 5'1"
Weight: 105 lbs
Blood: O
Hobbies: Singing, gymnastics, and Ice Skating
Fav. Color: White
Fav. Sport: Gymnastics
Fav. Food: strawberry shortcake
Least: mushrooms
Fav. Subject: Literacy
Least: Science
Strengths: She's very flexible due to gymnastics, along with having very good endurance. She's considered to be quite attractive, and has a very good singing voice.
Weaknesses: She never likes to show what she's really like around others, and tries to blend in with the people around her. She also is easily annoyed by others that she doesn't know.

Physical Description:
User Image

Attacks: She's able to create youma but she has three other attacks.

Ice Sniper: She raises her hand into the air, as she shouts out the name of the attack. A bow made of ice begins to form above her hand, as she grasps it and holds it out infront of her. She then takes her other hand as she pulls on the string of the bow, and carefully pulls it back as an arrow begin to form. Which she then shoots at her opponent.

Frozen Mist: This can be used as either an attack or a diversion. It causes a fog like mist around the area where she is fighting, making the ground slippery in the process. If directed at someone it causes the person to be covered in ice.

Ishikure: For this attack an icey blue aura forms around her hands. If she were to touch anyone it would cause a thick layer of ice to slowly begin to form around the area where she touched them.

Defects: If she uses Ishikure for to long it slowly drains away her energy to the point where the attack is used against her.

Background: Izumi is a some what famous figure skater who is hoping to become a singer one day. She first started figure skating when she first moved out on her own after her parents divorced. She started it to gain some extra money when she wasn't working, but decided to stick with it.

Izumi was also a member of the black moon family during the silver Millenium.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:57 pm
((Hey, I'm 99% sure I've got someone to play Rei/Sailor Mars! She's just gotta clear somethings up before she can come though. Is that okay Light?))

"Okay Minako-chan!" Usagi exclaimed as Minako switched over to the other line. Humming lightly Usagi got off her bed and went to her closet to pick out an outfit to wear that day. She wanted to call Ami when she got off the phone with Minako to see if the blue haired girl still wanted to do something with Usagi. 'I should let Minako-chan know that!' she thought as she selected a pink skirt and shirt set from her closet. It was one of the more recent additions to her wardrobe.

When she heard the line click over and Minako announce that she was back in a rather depressed tone, Usagi winced a bit. "Minako-chan... daijoubu desu ka?" Usagi asked softly, worried about her normally vivacious friend.

((I hope daijoubu is the right word to use... if not, it's probably "genki"... I think... Man, I'm confusing myself. If I'm wrong, please correct me haha!))  

Solar Kitty-chan

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:58 pm
Solar Kitty-chan
((Hey, I'm 99% sure I've got someone to play Rei/Sailor Mars! She's just gotta clear somethings up before she can come though. Is that okay Light?))

((Fine with me. 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:08 pm
Minako felt like saying everything was alright, and she was fine, though she knew Usagi was bound to find out sooner or later. Especially when she suddenly had a lot of free time on her hands.

"I've defienatly been better, and my day was going fine until my boss called." She whined, as a cold chill ran down her spine as she recalled the converstation which consisted of her boss mostly yelling at her. "I ended up getting fired because he thought I was irresponsible, and he told me how unreliable I am. I mean can you believe that." She complained, as she began to raise her voice. She was slowly going from being depressed about being fired to annoyed.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 11:21 pm
lightsenshi
Solar Kitty-chan

((Fine with me. 3nodding ))

((If something changes, I'll return to puppeting Rei but it's looking hopeful... just might take a day or two. I'll definitely pick up another character if she does take Rei though.))

Usagi listened quietly to Minako's rant. If only the girl's former boss had seen Minako during her junior high and early high school years.... The thought made Usagi giggle and quickly, catching her mistake, Usagi clamped a hand over her mouth.

"Gomen ne Minako-chan! I did not mean to laugh!" she spluttered, flushing abit at her reaction. She felt bad for laughing at her blonde haired friend but she saw the irony in the situation.

However, to avoid getting Minako even angrier, Usagi quickly changed the subject. "Since you have nothing to do, you should hang out with me and Ami-chan today! She and I talked earlier and I asked her to hang out. Join us Minako-chan! It's been so long since we really hung out with you, you workaholic!" Again, Usagi caught her mistake and cursed under her breath. The more she talked, the less she thought about what was leaving her mouth. 'I've never been known for my tact I guess,' she thought as she waited for Minako to start screaming at her over the phone.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:34 am
Haru sat in his little office, reading the newspaper as he often did during his lunch. A half empty (or half full, perhaps) can of Coca Cola stood neatly next to the phone on his desk and a cluster of papers were unheeded in the middle. The remains of the rest of his lunch, two sandwichs and some oreo cookies, were evidenced only by the empty lunch bag on the floor next to his computer.

"Monster sightings." His voice held a note of disbelief and he flipped to the next page, still having a few moments before his first appointment after lunch.  

lightsenshi

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:11 pm
Minako opened her mouth to protest when she realized that she was right. She had been working a lot lately, and rarely had time off. In a way it was a good thing that she had gotten fired. Though at the same time she was still annoyed by it. Shrugging it off she decided that it would be a good idea to go with Usagi and Ami. She had to admit it had been awhile since she had last hung out with them.

"Sure I guess I could, seeing how I now have a whole lot or free time." She responded. "When and where should I meet you two?" She asked, as she began to head towards her house. She decided it would be a good idea to explain where she had been to her mom, though leaving out the part that it was a guys house she had spent the night at. Knowing her mom she was already going to yell at her for being out all night, but if she found out that it was with a guy, she didn't even want to begin to imagine what she would do.

~*~

Izumi made her way down the sidewalk, with a black duffel bag slung over her shoulder. She was wearing jean cut off shorts, along with a dark green tank top. Her hair was pulled back into a half ponytail to keep her hair out of her eyes, though her bangs would everynow and then get in the way. She was making her way to the skating arena to come up with a new performance for her next competition. She had been using the same one for awhile now and decided it was time for change.

She soon arrived at the building, as she opened the doors and made her way inside. The building was a lot cooler compaired to the outside, as a shiver ran down her spine. She instinctively headed towards the locker room, so she could go and get changed.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games