Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guns 'n' Blades ~ Open & Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:51 pm
((Well, i think you will have to fight to get him and he doesn't really want to leave but just find his profile and you will find out what side he is on. Oh, no one meta-game...i hate that stuff...night))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:46 pm
(ya the weak people and the dark side or something as they are the only ones who want him so hy is he in military x? )  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:50 pm
Nero walks over to a chair and sits down holding his head, some of his memorys return the ones haveing to do with Neo and his friend, Nero says to himself, "i know them"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:28 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."I'm sorry but you are of luck on that one. I don't have anything for you to wear. I am taller then you and that would make my pants huge..." She said until she remembered something and she just let her voice trail off. "Wait here," she said running out of the room into the garage oddly and started going through the helicopter's packs and found what she was looking for. They had people of all shapes and sizes and she found a jumper suit that was about the kids size. She tossed it over her shoulder and walked back to her room quickly and pushed the door open. "Here, I know it might be a little weird then what you are use to but at least it's a change of clothes," she said holding the clothes out to him with an out streached arm.

The man leaned back up against the wall watching the monitor and his heart barely beating. "Xaio, could you please get down here?" he asked knowing that should would hear him like this. He was a telepathic as well and controlled ice making him a good normal doctor for people who bruise something but he was even better at things like this. "How are you doing Cade? No injuries?" he asked changing his attention to him before he went back to Duke and placed a breather over his mouth and sat down on the floor since the chairs weren't strong enough to hold his weight. "What about you?" he asked over to Nero.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:03 am
User Image

Cade listens to the dull heartbeat, the only thing giving away his worry his tighter than normal grip on Mugen. He watches the man he has begun to look to as 'alpha', worried out of his mind that he would lose the alpha. When brought back to earth by the sound of the doctor, he merely tchs. "They didn't get a blow in, let alone injure me. Though, they do seem like they would be interesting opponents in a one on one fight," he states, the last bit an afterthought. "Though that won't allow them to live for long, I will take their heads eventually."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:07 pm
'Fwap!' The sound of her fist hitting the bag was the single of her training ending as a voice of slightly dire tone echoed within her head and well, the only person she knew of who had the similar ability as her was the doctor."No one better be dying today..." Picking up her scythe, she rushed to the nearest sink to watch her minisule cuts from accidental mis-swings before jogging back down stairs and to the hospital wing with her weapon in hand in case anything else obscene were to happen that day. "W-which room are you in exactly sir?" Her gaze was frantically looking down the hall, unsure of who had what room  

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The man smirked continuing to just sit on the floor. "I'm not much of a sword guy, I a m a gunner, and a heavy duty one," he smiled flipping his knife in his hand boredly. "Sorry I didn't introduce myself, but I was a little bit busy. Name's Gunner," he said smiling a little bit but then he put the blade away and added, "or Logan if you would rather go by real first names." He stood up again and walked over the computer and pushed a few buttons quickly before he jammed down on the enter key. He stood up and walked over to Cade with his arms folded. "Nothing else is going to happen for the rest of the night unless miraculously he can recover that much blood loss in one night," he said a little bit grave but he still had hope. "Duke's survived much worse if that is what you are worried about," Logan said to hopefully reassure him. "Closest emergency room," he said back sitting back on the ground.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:22 pm
User Image

He listens, snorting about the gunner being a doctor as well. "Long distance weapons are not my style, can't ensure a leathal hit with those," he states, shutting his eyes as he starts to meditate, well, before he introduces himself. "Well 'Gunner', as you know I am Cade Striker. As for a nickname, if I have one I haven't heard it near me yet," he states, eyes closing once again. He listened as he assured him that nothing else was going to happen for the rest of the night and about how he has survived worse. "Yes, he can survive the wounds but those coward swordsmen might return. So, if you won't object, I am going to do my pre-resting meditation and borrow a medical bed," he states, trying to concentrate on himself while also opening himself up to his surroundings.  

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:11 pm
suddenly neo appeared in the room although he was unarmed a she didnt come to fight. "well hello there swordsman your exectly who i wanted to see right now. as you know our fight got intwerupte dlas ttime by the others but i have an idea. Yo usee me an dmy comrades from my faction are entering a tournament to find the best swordsman teams in the world. We plan to win and take the prize which is a special orb that i desire greatly. But i thought it would be mor einteresting if members from your little team were to enter as it consists of teams of 3 with a victory to the team with the best of 3 in each round. If you want to prove yourself as the best swordsman in the world and defeat me and my partner i suggest you enter with 2 others and find out. Until then."said neo a she left the building then. He had completed his mission and left an entrench form on the ground where he had stood along with location and details on its back.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:29 pm
Xaio no longer made any hesitation and rushed into the room to simply see Duke all hooked up while the doctor was upon the floor and Cade was accompanying them. "S-so you want me to talk to him right?" She didn't even await a response so that they could continue talking while she sat down besides the bed and layed her hand on his arm, easier transmission. "Hey there...Duke. We're all kind of scared here and we'd hope you wake up" Unsure of what the heck to say, she did ramble alittle. It wasn't everyday you try to coax someone out of near death mentally.  

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:23 pm
(she didnt notice neo enter the room and give his speech before leaving? )  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:57 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Duke didn't move at all to her voice but his chest started rising higher and his heart rate shot up immediately. His mind stirred in his sleep and as his mind woke up a little. "...Xaio..." he muttered in his mind barely audible, but then his mind started waking up more and his mind flashed images as he thought about his life. His lost and ruined life, and his life reborn in the military, he thought about everyone in it especially the high strung Sky. "Do... do you think that I... made the right choice? With Sky... as a leader?" he asked sill unmoving since his mind was barely active.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:04 am
She smiled alittle to indicate to all the non-telepathics that he had indeed responded. "Honestly I will not judge on that since you lying here now. The fight was hectic and weapons did fly which doesn't take anyone to lead nor slip up to be hit." Her thumb began stroking his arm abit while her hand still layed there. Maybe he'd start picking up physical movements eventually. "Right now she's babysitting an intruding child which makes me question it's innocence but I'm just high wired from the fight and all." A slight laugh jingled as she wanted to question her leader. "How are you feeling now? Aside from the whole...nearly unconsious part"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."I don't feel good at all, my head hurts and I can't feel my arm," he muttered trying to still wake up his mind a little bit. He struggled to move but then his finger lifted up a little bit. The his whole hand lifted up at the wrist before it fell back down to the bed.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:05 pm
User Image

Cade's eyes snap open, hand on Mugen as the intruder once again appeared before him. He growls gently, not truly believing the man was unarmed. But, his interest was somewhat peaked at the offer of a tournament of swordsman except for the fact it was to be done in teams. When he left, he grabs the form, reading over the rules of combat. Sure, he was interested but what about a team? Not the easiest thing to accomplish. But, his mind wandered from that as he looks at Duke recovering causing him to sigh softly in relief. So, once again he sits and tries to meditate to calm his nerves though it might seem he was fine, he was too riled to go to sleep.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games