Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Fragmented Memories and Eternal Bonds (( full )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enqlish

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:18 am
"Life has no limitations, except the ones you make."
User ImageKlay laughed along with Ume, his Grandpa just stood there, tearing up.
"My little grandson has grown up to be a man today!" Grandpa Tekon said. His beard and moustache bounced with each sob.
"Aww gramps, no need to get emotional on us now!" Klay patted the old man on his back. "I'll always be your grandson!" Klay reassured him. the old man waddled off and Klay grabbed Keenan and Ume by the shoulders, "So, what do you want to do tonight? Head over to the pub and get some drinks? Maybe watch the sunset? The world is our oyster!" Klay laughed giving both his friend a nudge.

Angelic's Magical Recap take 2~
((Okay, so Vackel was saved, but in all the destruction we lost Kristen 'I think that's her name' and a lot of others, we had a ceremony for them, Fayte and others went back to do what they do, we obviously came back to Damascus after a stay at Vackel and voila, ten years passed. *Thumbs up*
**Edit I'm heading to bed too by the way. Night everyone.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:04 am
User Image

Omotayo La'Treill

The Mighty Lion

As early as it was one individual had already been up, several hours before the ceremony for the new recruits to receive their ranks and classes. The being that has been up was training like he always done in the morning, not on his fighting style but in terms of lifting weights and doing road work(running and such). An hour before the ceremony was to start, the young man went to get ready, quickly jumping in the shower cleaning himself thoroughly, once that was done with he got himself ready. The man walked out of the bathroom with his undergarments on and went to grab his attire for the day and dress himself. Looking in the mirror his entire body was shown, a man who seems to be of African American decent, sporting platinum grey downward spiked slightly wild hair, a grey tank top of sorts, grey slightly baggy grey pants which were suited for him to be as free and fluent as he want without any hassle, and lastly a fair of grey and white shoes which had light titanium alloy emblemed within. Also equipped were fighting wraps around his hands, and a red scarf that he had grown fond of. This man was none other than the young and mighty lion, Omotayo La'Treill, boxing and Warrior prodigy. He has grown quite a bit since he last been seen in Vackle, he carried a muscular physique, and sported a tattoo on his arm, and his emerald eyes as piercing as ever.

Making his way towards the exit of his home, many trophies and large belts can be seen, he has one many fighting tournments and loved to remind himself of his skills so he keep them around, Omotayo made his way to where the ceremony would be held and waited. As the ceremony was to start, he would be standing on the right of the announcer but behind him, he had went through this two years ago when he became General and commander of Damascus army at the age of 17. He was proud of both Klay and Keenen, they seem to be quite the warrior though they still were a pair of knuckles heads, but he can't judge them, since he himself is similar, he isn't as serious as he might seem sometimes. After the ceremony, he greated many of the noble family, including his own as they were there also, he now had a younger brother but he was just a baby. Once dne he walked down towards Klay, Keenen, and now Ume to congradulate them. "Wow, so you three are all offically Knights and Warriors huh?" He stated, not really questioning the fact. "Congradulations." He stated out of no where, coming up from behind the three.

Celestin Selone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:15 am
User Image

Destiny

Destiny finally made her way towards Fayte where she saw Sumiko, Akatan, Fayte and Kendal. "Greeting everyone" she said in her soft voice. She overheard about the trip and smiled. "I'll be going as well Fayte...afterall, I can't just sit here and not support my big brother" she said with a smile. She looked at everyone and smiled. Everyone had changed so much in ten years and these people right here were the closest to her, including Silver who she began to worry about. She was really her first friend. Her first summon, now named Marlo came running behind her lipping her heels. She giggled slightly. "It seems Marlo wants to come as well" she said smiling as her fragment began to glow a little.

I know my path...
...and I am prepared to follow it

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:31 am
User Image

Lilith

Sitting in Morrigan's room a young succubus with innocent features sat in her room. She was very aggrivated today because she wanted to see what the big fuss was about. She resembled Morrigan in every way except she looked younger and had short violet hair. "Ugh...she has all the fun" she said with a bored tone. She got up looking out the window as she began to fly around her Morrigan's room, trying to keep herself entertained.

Lilith was in actuality Morrigan's power...the 1/3 that was sealed off when she was younger. She had tried for years to break out of Morrigan's concious and finally had succeeded. Morrigan had paniced and didn't want others to really find out. She knew that Hitome and Echo knew but nobody else did, it was a problem she still had to solve. "I don't know why Morrigan get's all the attention" she said to herself. "I'm just as beautiful as she is" she said looking in a mirror, trying to exposer her top as Morrigan often did. Looking at her butt, she smiled. "I'm much more of a lady than she is...hubba hubba big boy...how about you come to my place sometimes baby" she said immitating what she saw in movies at times. Her patience was wearing thin and she wanted oh so badly just to walk out of Morrigan's room, but she knew there were guards on the other side as well. "Damnit" she cursed to herself and plopped back on the bed.

...I am not Morrigan...
...I'm better than her...I'm Lilith!!!

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:41 am
User Image

Morrigan Harkness

Morrigan continued walking as Xalain and smiled at him nodding. "Yes, meeting at the tree is where we will be" she said. "I have spoken with the Oracle and it shall start from that point" she said running her hands through her hair. She smiled looking at Hitomi, she could feel Hitomi's affection towards Xalain and it made her smile. How cute it was...she would have to talk to Hatomi later about that. She had her own romance to think about. It had been a while since she seen her walking flashlight...Akatan that is.

Over the last ten years they had grown really close. Morrigan never saw it coming but underneath the a*****e exterior, he was a sweet charming guy. He often talked about marriage, but no proposal. Maybe because they were still young. She charged it to that and nothing else. As they approached outside she inhaled the air. It was night time as always but the light was still ever glowing in the city. "Oh yes...congratulation Xalain for brining in some of the finest for Mercatile" she said with a smile. One thing about her, she had become more of a people person...well, starting yesterday...the power of empathy was something, she knew that. In the back of her mind though she worried about the little troublemaker calling herself Lilith. She hoped the runt stayted in her room.

Give in to temptation?...
...I mean...what's the worst that could happen?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:57 am
——————————————
˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙

Ume Yasuko
.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.
——————————————

Øø__Ume looked over at Klay"Well you know anything is fine with me."she told him.
Ume didn't care what they did, she was just glad to be together with her
friends. And she was almost like one of the guys, but still held some of her
feminine self.Ume slightly jumped at the voice of Omotayo. It had only been a
year or two since she became a warrior, but she still jumped every time she
heard his voice. It was because of his rank. He was the general and for some
reason that just made her always tense up the first time she spots him. She
knew that she would tense up because she knew that she had to show him
respect, but she just wasn't good at that kind of thing."Oh hello general sir."she
said as she turned around and bowed to him slightly. She relaxed more and
then smiled"Yeah they are now"she pointed towards Klay and Keenen"But I've
been a warrior for about one or two years."she said. She never kept track of how
long she had been a warrior.
__øØ

User Image

-Plywood_Platypus-

Gawker

-Plywood_Platypus-

Gawker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:05 am
∫Sumiko looked over at Destiny as
she made her way to them."Oh Destiny, hello"she said with a kind smile. It seemed
like everyone would accompany Fayte to Meracitile. A maid came over and walked
over to Sumiko. She whispere something to her and Sumiko nodded and let her
leave."Meracitile seems to be all ready for you Fayte."She told him. She knew with
out a doubt that he would be able to get the Divine Fragment with out fail. And
she wanted to be there when he got it.∫
——————————————————
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

User Image
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊
——————————————————
[Sumiko Tomoko]

((before we get any further into
the second chapter I'm going
to change Sumiko's appearance))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:13 am
╔═════════╗
Hitomi Michiko
╚═════════╝

User Image
‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚

》》》Hitomi walked next to Morrigan. She always
made sure that she was able to hear Lilith for Morrigan. And since she had power over sound she was able to amplify the sounds coming from Morrigans room and let only herself hear what was going on. Of course she only did this when Lilith was left by herself in Morrigan's room. She heard her getting some what restless and decided to go and check up n her."I'll be back Milady."she said and off she went towards Morrigan's room. She told the guards to let her in and they did. Hitomi closed the door beind her and look at Lilith sitting on the bed."Your getting bored and restless in here aren't you."she said. Hitomi went over and stood next to the bed"Would you like me to bring you something?"she asked

-calla lily cat-

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:19 am
User Image

Lilith

"What gave it away toots?" she asked. "Of course I'm bored!!! Morrigan get's to parade throughout the palace and streets of Mercatile with her beauty and her huge rack...and I get to stay in her room with a flat board for a chest" she said looking at herself. "How about you bring me Morrigan's head?...I'd like that a lot" she said with a devilish grin. She really just wanted to leave the room..it was sad almost...and Lilith's paitience was growing thin. "Hitomi...why does Morrigan keep me in this room?" she asked her.

...I am not Morrigan...
...I'm better than her..I'm Lilith!!!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:47 am
╔═════════╗
Hitomi Michiko
╚═════════╝

User Image
‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚

》》》Hitomi just stood there and let her talk. She
understood why Lilith acted this way, but she could have more self control. Well that would probably asking for to much seeing as she was a succubus after all. Hitomi sighed when she asked her why she was kept in her."I'm sorry I don't have the answer to that question. I really don't know why she keeps you in here, but I think that it might be because she doesn't want anyone else to know about you."she said

-calla lily cat-

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:01 am
Omotayo La'Treill

The Mighty Lion

User Image
Omotayo came to a stop a few feet from the trio, he awaited for them to respond before he spoke about anything else, they didn't have any duties right now since their ceremony just ended so they had time to celebrate and party, until tomorrow. Walking up his eyes immediately fell on Ume who seemed to tense up, he didn't get why the girl still did such a thing when she has known him for ten years, and has only been her General for two, it was still a mystery to him. "Sir? Wow, you make me sound like an old man, or even worse my father." He stated jokingly as he rubbed the back of his head with his right hand. "Omotayo would do just fine Ume, though on duty its General Omotayo." He told her with a smile, his strong yet smooth melodic voice carried and lingered along the wind. "And I am well aware of you being within the army longer than they have, I just meant you trio as a whole." He explained hoping she understood what he meant. He indeed was the General, but he wasn't to much into the formal things, nor was he strict, but he did know how to keep his soldiers in check with his intimidation. He could be mean and he is quick to anger depending on what it is that was done but overall he's cool and laid back, not to mention he is also a jokester.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:32 am
——————————————
˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙

Ume Yasuko
.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.
——————————————

Øø__Ume chuckled a little"Ah I'm Sorry."she said with a smile. Most people that met
her either thought that she was a very talented girl or a strange one. Ume,
herself even thought that she was very strange. She didn't know half the things
she said and did and that was a something she had to start working on. She
understood what he was meaning, but she still liked to emphasize the fact that
she became a warrior before the other too. She always tried to make them see
that she could be better than them, even if she was just a girl like Klay would
always say."Oh so Omotayo what are you doing later?"she asked him"We're
decided on what to do to celebrate this special occasion and I was wondering if
you would like to join us in our little celebration party."she said with another
big goofy smile.
__øØ

User Image

-Plywood_Platypus-

Gawker

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games