Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon Angels Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:10 pm
Suicidal_Notes
Hizumi's eyes widened as he found himself taking a blow to the front of his chest. Flowing backwards he quickly found his footing and landed on the sand like a cat would on the ground. Hizumi's eyes glared torwards the male. "Why do you care?" he said holding onto his chest. The whip vanished as a violin's music could be heard. Soon the Snakes had vanished from the Youma and he began to go beserk torwards Sailor Hermes and Yoko.

"Is it worth your while to fight me or save your friends?" he said pulling himself up effortlessly. Hizumi stood there abit slouched over as he smirked holding a violin in his grasp.

"b*****d!" Kaze didn't even hesitate. He turned and ran to face the youma. "Moon Spiral Star Attack!" He lunged his sword into the youma as he finished the attack. The youma blew up, screaming. Kaze turned back to Hizumi, a small trickle of blood running from both Kaze's head and mouth.

((I wanted to make sure he was hurt...to make it fair))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:14 pm
((the dolls are cool))  

Mishuri

Suicidal_Notes

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:37 am
When the youma had vanished Hizumi didn't hesitate either. "Bravo." he said clapping before vanishing in a wave of sound. Actually he left for Aoi's body where he could be undetected. But there he laid, unconcious by his car. He had no idea what Hizumi was doing to him but that would all change later on.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:17 am
Kaze growled slightly as Hizumi disapeared. He ran over to Yoko and Aniya. "Daijobu?"  

Darkness Cake

Karinka-san

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:02 pm
Yoko nodded, :Hmm! Im O.K." she said before holding ontop both of her shoulders. She was weak feeling but she shook it off.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:07 am
Misha took her shoes off and placed her feet in the water, she sat there on the grass happilly then she soon fell fast asleep in a silly way.

((Meh))

Mishuri

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:14 am
Hermes looked at them both and shook her head slightly. It seemed they'd have to learn fast. She tore a strip of the fuku's ribbon at the back, and handed it to Kaze to clean off the blood.

She was thinking about Earth's comment on her mother, when suddenly an eerie feminine shadow appeared. It was rather freaky, but the ghost thing seemed to be alright. Aniya suddenly remembered that in Greek myth, the god Hermes would lead the dead down into Hades's realm. It seemed she had an ability to see something about that, but once again, she did not know what. She recalled the strange dream, and frowned. Was that person in her dream the god Hermes? She shook it off to worry about later and moved towards Earth-maybe Luna would know.

"Look...Yoko-san, if anything happens to your mother, you can count on us..ok?" She lightly put a hand on Earth's shoulder, careful not to hit any injuries.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:00 pm
Mercuryangel
Hermes looked at them both and shook her head slightly. It seemed they'd have to learn fast. She tore a strip of the fuku's ribbon at the back, and handed it to Kaze to clean off the blood.

She was thinking about Earth's comment on her mother, when suddenly an eerie feminine shadow appeared. It was rather freaky, but the ghost thing seemed to be alright. Aniya suddenly remembered that in Greek myth, the god Hermes would lead the dead down into Hades's realm. It seemed she had an ability to see something about that, but once again, she did not know what. She recalled the strange dream, and frowned. Was that person in her dream the god Hermes? She shook it off to worry about later and moved towards Earth-maybe Luna would know.

"Look...Yoko-san, if anything happens to your mother, you can count on us..ok?" She lightly put a hand on Earth's shoulder, careful not to hit any injuries.

Kaze smiled at Yoko as well. "That's right Yoko-chan. We're here for you, no matter what!"

((FYI: I am plotting a plot twist...so bewarned...))  

Darkness Cake

Karinka-san

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:32 pm
Nodding she pulled herself up with a sigh. "The fact is, its the thought of someone I love leaving that made me lose my energy way to fast. I fear if this doesn't pass quickly I cannot battle up to speed I deel asif I am a burden already..." she said turning back torwads the sunlight of the setting sun.

"Hey Kaze-kun...When are were going to see Chibiusa-san? I forgot to listen to Luna-san before I left off running." she said looking out torwards the water. She felt calm but it would all change soon enough.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:25 pm
Karinka-san
Nodding she pulled herself up with a sigh. "The fact is, its the thought of someone I love leaving that made me lose my energy way to fast. I fear if this doesn't pass quickly I cannot battle up to speed I deel asif I am a burden already..." she said turning back torwads the sunlight of the setting sun.

"Hey Kaze-kun...When are were going to see Chibiusa-san? I forgot to listen to Luna-san before I left off running." she said looking out torwards the water. She felt calm but it would all change soon enough.

"Chibi...usa? If you mean the Queen, then tomarrow."  

Darkness Cake

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:02 pm
Natsu quickly sat up in bed, as he found his breathing quick and he was covered in a cold sweat. He had just had another nightmare, though he didn't know why. Once he woke up he couldn't remember what the dream was even about, as a splitting pain in his side distracted his attention. Even though Kaze had healed his wounds during the fight with the youma his side was still sore.

He slowly leaned back onto his pillow, as he stared up at the ceiling. It wasn't really until after the fight that it totally sunk in that he was a knight who was suppose to protect the prince of the moon which was Kaze. It seemed like everytime things became normal it didn't stay that way for long. He would just have to get use to it, and find time for his normal schedule before everything happened. He had to admit even though at the moment he was more or less annoyed about finding out who he really was, deep down he was happy for once. He found his purpose in life instead of just some kid who was abandoned, and had bad luck follow him everywhere.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:48 am
While Misha slept she was having a strange dream and she couldn't awaken from it.  

Mishuri

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:56 pm
"Tomorrow? If I start falling asleep, wake me up...I'm still getting used to this late night heroing and power use thing...Don't worry Earth, things will get better." She detransformed once no one was looking, and Aniya smiled, trying to ignore the creepy spirit floating around Yoko.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:22 am
Yoko smiled before throwing her arms around Aniya. It was a small friendly hug but she wass miling so that was what counted. "Tomorow...Hmm, well alright then." she said removing her arms from Aniya and looked at Kaze. "Mind a victory hug?" she asked him questioningly.  

Karinka-san

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:31 pm
"He better not, because he'll get one whether he likes it or not." Aniya said, as she returned Yoko's hug, and turned to Kaze, with a certain glint in her eye.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games