Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Hippie Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild promoting peace, love and music. 

Tags: Hippie, Flower Child, Peace, Love, Music 

Reply The Gaian Hippie Guild
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who are you?
I am I
34%
 34%  [ 53 ]
This person
9%
 9%  [ 15 ]
A person
8%
 8%  [ 13 ]
An odd ball
31%
 31%  [ 49 ]
Gold Gold *Clicky Clicky*
16%
 16%  [ 25 ]
Total Votes : 155

a a n n n a a

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:23 pm

Hello there everyone, my name is Anna :]

I'm 15, currently living in California but honestly I don't like the area I'm in very much. I'm coming into my junior year in high school and I'm homeschooled. I don't know what exactly I'm doing once I graduate, but I would sincerely love going into photojournalism. Photography is my passion. It's always been something I've loved and over the last handful of years it's become a release for me and a major part of my life.
Aside from photography I love to longboard (as in the skateboard longboard... people often mistake that for me surfing which is not the case, haha) and I swim whenever I can. I'm incapable of doing any kind of sport outside of the water and have been laughed at many times for attempts of volleyball, soccer, football, and things like it, but it doesn't bother me. I like making people laugh, even if it's at my expense xD
As far as my taste in music goes I listen to just about any genre, but if I don't like a given song or artist I won't tolerate it. I'm pretty picky.
I love talking to people and getting to know them and I'm pretty laid back in general. It takes quite a bit to seriously tick me off, I enjoy being mellow and just going with the flow.

So yeah, there's a tidbit about me :]]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:34 am
Welcome, Anna!  

Hairball Essences
Crew

Fashionable Lunatic

5,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Ledia

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:04 pm
Hey Everyone, I'm Kaeleigh (*A.K.A* Karilena or Ledia by my friends.)

I live with my 18 month old son and my husband in Denver, Colorado and I hate the weather. scream (Rain every day for the past week. I like rain, but not this drizzly heat. Give me a good thunderstorm anyday.) I'm currently attending school for auto-tech, and working for Allakhazam.com as a coder and java programmer. I grew up in a little hodunk town called Durham in North Carolina, with an old-school hippy for a mother and a metalhead marine for a father. I listen to EVERYTHING except mainstream country in terms of music. Even if I don't like most of a genre, I tend to have at least one song in everything that I like. I'm usually an easygoing person (easygoing - not easy) and tend to be one heck of an optimist. I play Bass Guitar, I have a black 4-string Warlock style bass, and my husband has a TAMA rhythm-mate kit with zildjian cymbols, so we tend to play as often as we can.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:06 pm
welcome Karliena =] u sound cool  

HippieKrowly

Teh Ushi-ness

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:06 pm
welcoooome everybody.

hey ledia, i love colorado. :]
i think it's bomb.
and i actually like the weather there,
it's so crazy you never know what you're gonna get.
C:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:12 am
Hello everyone, my name is Garrett. :]

I'm 13(lol) and live in Virginia. Uhm, I live a few minutes away from the beach. No, I do not surf. I have absolutely no balance, so that is physically impossible for me. When I was little, I used to be a mini-hippie. I used to be a bit a bit of a stoner and still get high occasionally. I'm bisexual and unfortuantely, my attempt to exit the closet didn't turn out too well. My grandpa is a retired pastor, so..yeah. xD They put me in christian pschotherapy. :] I smile a lot. I mean a lot, a lot, and some more. I like any band as long as they sound good. I used to passionately hate country until I cried to a Taylor Swift song. That's it, though. >.> I have a big mouth and laugh like a retarded child. I absolutely love cute things, video games, and unfortunately am a WoW nerd-ish person. :] There are...lots of people I'd pay a hitman to kill. I'm pretty good at making new friends.
Your mom.

skankapotamus

Hatheos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:19 am
Le Scream
Hello everyone, my name is Garrett. :]

I'm 13(lol) and live in Virginia. Uhm, I live a few minutes away from the beach. No, I do not surf. I have absolutely no balance, so that is physically impossible for me. When I was little, I used to be a mini-hippie. I used to be a bit a bit of a stoner and still get high occasionally. I'm bisexual and unfortuantely, my attempt to exit the closet didn't turn out too well. My grandpa is a retired pastor, so..yeah. xD They put me in christian pschotherapy. :] I smile a lot. I mean a lot, a lot, and some more. I like any band as long as they sound good. I used to passionately hate country until I cried to a Taylor Swift song. That's it, though. >.> I have a big mouth and laugh like a retarded child. I absolutely love cute things, video games, and unfortunately am a WoW nerd-ish person. :] There are...lots of people I'd pay a hitman to kill. I'm pretty good at making new friends.
Your mom.
Welcome to our guild!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:28 am
hi people. i am new here. let me tell you about me.I love the beatles.couldnot live without them.i love to boat and fish.Just enjoying life to the fullest is the best man.  

Glass Perch

UltraViolet Flashlight

4,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:03 am
Ello, Meh name's Molly.

I live in the state of Pennsylvania, and I it's part of the USA. (I'm proud of it too!) I am fourteen, going to be fifteen in August. And my favorite color is Lime Green.
I don't dress like a hippie, but at heart I think I am. I love to learn about natural wild herbs and remedies. (Unfortunately I haven't had the time yet to go searching for books) I enjoy listening to classic rock, and the quiets of nature.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:54 am
Welcome!  

Hairball Essences
Crew

Fashionable Lunatic

5,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Psychedelic Pyscho

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:09 pm
I've joined this guild and I've been so busy with mine [The Magical Forest of Ganja] with decorating the place and setting up stuff.

But anyway....

*coughs*

My name is Panda and I'm the captain and owner of The Magical Forest of Ganja guild. I'm 20 years old, struggling with getting my GED, smoking herb to calm my anxiety attacks, and trying to stay strong and happy for myself and my friends.

I know that I'm a hippie by blood. My mom was one, and my dad was one as well. cool and out of 2 other brothers, I end up being the pot-smoking hippie chick.

In my room, there is a blacklight Peace Sign poster under a 48" blacklight. I have a 4' bong, and I practice magick, crafts, guitar, and I do tarot card readings.

My biggest peeve is people causing drama and I hate using anger and stress to stop it but sometimes I have to just to keep the peace. In a group of friends, I'm the peace keeper.

Because I gave the name PANDA, I have at times dark circles around my eyes, I have a powerful grip with my "paws" like a panda, panda's are black and white, black and white is also like a YING YANG, they have a dark and light side.

Sometimes my dark side tries to control me and anxiety attacks happen and I get in rage. but because I'm smoking herb, I have more control of it than before I even started smoking. I was not a happy teenager. I started at 17. But anyway, my light side is generous, apprieciative, caring, and peace-loving.

Oh I do graphic designing as my hobby and banner requests or custom posters can be requested through a PM <3 I will do this for free to any member in this guild.

Sorry for the long post xD I just want to get everyone an idea of what i'm about.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:25 pm
welcome everyone its awsome everyone is comeing to GHG =]  

HippieKrowly

Hairball Essences
Crew

Fashionable Lunatic

5,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:38 am
Welcome to all!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:17 pm
Hiya :]

I decided to a small intro i guess xD

I'm Amanda and i live in Georgia, i'm 20 years old and have a husband from Britain. We have 2 cats and are both vegans.

I'm a linguist and hope to start back to school in Fall or Winter.
He & I were influenced by our mothers, which is why we would identify as Pacifists.

Usually, all my opinions clash with others, especially fellow Americans.
But i hope they dont here, because i truly feel guilty when i offend someone sweatdrop

Ta :3  

PiercedPixie2

Hairball Essences
Crew

Fashionable Lunatic

5,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:09 am
Welcome!  
The Gaian Hippie Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]