Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Slaves for the Taking...Open/Reserved/ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 8:46 pm
Zee looks up at him, "You're serious?" she asks. Zee sighs, "Judging by the look..." she turns around and takes off her regular clothes. She stands there in her undergarments and slips the maids outfit on, "Well?" she says turning around.  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 8:51 pm
He smiles and turns red as he watches her get dressed. it's exactly how zee expected it,slightly slutty but not too much so. "you look bea..." he catches himself since he has the feeling someone was listening ""It looks just fine slave now pick up the rest of you clothes and lets go. and dont complain you walking out of here in the maids outfit your lucky you not walking out of here in nothing at all...." he says as he looks at the door hoping she'll take the hint.  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 8:56 pm
Zee walks out the door, "Must you be so rude about everything." she asks him harshly, "Maybe i don't want to wear this stupid maids outfit." she says smuggly glaring at him. Meanwhile the store manager is watching seeing what will happen next.  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 9:00 pm
Drake pulls out what looks to be a controller to a shocking device and winks quickly so only she can see it and presses the button. "Learn to behave!!" He hopes she good at acting like she's in pain.  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 6:14 am
Zee falls to the ground, "Ouch!" she yells, "Ok ok," she pleads. When the pain 'stops' she stands and looks at Drake. The store manager buts in, "Ummmm that'll be fifty dollars." he says looking at drake.  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:00 pm
He hands him the money and walks out with zee,as they're driving away he starts laughing hysterically. "You are good,how did you...oh right i bet that acting helps when you lie huh?"  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:55 pm
Zee looks at him as if she is taken by surprise, "Why me lie? Oh never." she says sarcastically. "Yeah acting comes in handy sometimes."  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 8:04 pm
"And how is the outfit? as bad as you though?" He looks her over and blushes lightly again,remembering what happened in the dressing room.  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 8:35 pm
Zee looks down at her outfit, "Not as bad as i thought it was gonna be." she admits. She turns and looks at Drake, "Oh and sorry about the dressing room thing. I didn't mean to embarras you or anything." she looks down at her feet blushing.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 8:40 pm
"I actually enjoyed it....who knows i might just make that my last wish...." He laughs a little then smiles. "How would you feel about that?"  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 8:53 pm
She smiles, "So your last wish is for us to go into a chaning room and me to change?" she rolls her eyes, "Yeah great last wish." she says with a kidding smile.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 8:55 pm
Drake chuckles and turns onto their street. "Non sense do you really think it would stop at that?" he asks her with a suggestive smile.  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 9:01 pm
Zee looks at him and smiles, "Hmmmm, maybe i should answer this when we get home." she says slyly. "After all, i am very tired." she grins coyly.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 9:04 pm
Drake laughs and shakes his head. "And i suppose you have a headache too? such a tempting and teasing girl you are...no wonder i fell for you." still watching the road he reaches over and places his right hand on her thigh thats closest to him.  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 9:07 pm
Zee smiles and moves her leg, "Oh yes teasing is definatley my strong point." she smiles keenly and leans over and kisses him slightly. She pulls back and smiles at him, "FYI if i were you i'd keep my eyes on the road." she chuckles.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff