Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John santan:Terror reborn (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:49 pm
"no your too busy with johns little whelp of a daughter you go help her because thats your job.... that never includes me... i dont need you" she growled, her eyes were a dark red now, she dissappeared, she reappeared where johns old mansion was and sat on his balcony where ember had asked her if she wanted him to change her, she just put her head on the rail and growled  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:53 pm
He sat on the ground a sighed looking down "Thats it i am done....sorry katie but this is longer in my hands.' he said "Maybe killing myslef will be better.' he said.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:56 pm
chi closed her eyes and tried to remember, she sighed softly as she remembered ember and how nice he had been to her and how innocent she had been back then, she remembered the party and the massacre she had did just hours before, she sighed, she missed the old days  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:59 pm
He sighed wishing Tara was still around for the once time he looked back into his own life back to his own past wishing someone was alive.Maybe he should have never tried lifes so good anywhere he wished he remembered how to get to the in between and just live there.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:04 pm
"hey fat @ss wheres chi?" alice poked him with her sword, she looked way different, her hair was really long now and she had a bunch of scars "because what ever shes feeling now is gana make her do something real stupid and i dont need her to die, that would really limit my power output and i really dont need that bounty hunting ya know" she said poking him again with her sword.

(pic of her now... )

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:08 pm
He grabbed the sword breaking it "Let her do what she wishes....besides im am not fat yuor just blind.." he said "I don't even know you.....' he said "I can try but Its useless.." he said "If you wanna find her ask yuor god damn boyfriend." he said.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:15 pm
it just reformed "oui hes not my boyfriend i havent see him since i went back to hell trying to fix what i did with salem and how it affected her so dont be a sour puss, and yes it affects you on what she does because you and her both have corrupted sides and hers is just as bad as yours, you think your so d@mn special, that your so different from everyone else... your just as egotistical as john that makes you just as bad as him so you just keep on being a little b!tch and sob away your problems im going to go find her myself because your no help" she snarled at him " i thought you loved her but your just hindering her from finding someone stronger and more mature than you, i should have broke you two up long ago before she actully had an attachment to you" she started walking off "your just a waste of plasmic energy and should be killed by your own corrupt soul" she growled

(yes i know its long)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:22 pm
(be back in a hour or so im seeing my dad off and am going out to eat)  

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:32 pm
He pulled her down and looked at her 'Look you little b***h...i DON'T KNOW WHY YOU CAME BACK...i DON'T THINK I AM ******** SPECIAL!" HE SAID "First of all you don't know me so why you are giving yuor dumb@$$ OPINION." he said "She...works....for john......I know i am as bad as john....I only do what i can that doesn't mean I think I AM SPECIAL...so next time you wanna spout some sh!t you don't even know about get yuor facts straight beacuse you talking out the side of yuor neck and its pissing me of....I know WE BOTH HAVE CORRUPTED FORM...AND THING IS i DON'T CARE...I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FIX IT BUT YOU KNOW WHAT ITS NOT WORKING...I loved her and i still do but you know what shes still inlove with ember and I can't replace that....Fu(K you got that!" he said and pushed her "If i could fix it I would but she just won't buy it!" he said "I have had enough !" he said throwing a ball of fire at the weapon store blowing it up as you could hear him stomping towards the forest cussing angrily "You people don't even learn." he said another explosion in the distance going off at the police station killing all of them "Nobody is special no one is different we are all assholes!" he said and suddenly appeared by her "and listen you know what don't bother trying to find her thats my damn job." he said and ran off to where chi. "You don't know sh!T I have been through more crap than either of you." you heard off in the distance.Kabal was obviously blinded by his rage.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:44 pm
Liz was almost done packing when John appeared behind her.

"You got everything?" he asked in a calm voice.

Liz nodded. "Yep. I'm all set. Remind me again why I'm doing this?"

"Simple. To stop me from killing hundreds of people, to stop me from killing Kabal, and to get your mother back. Isn't that what you've always wanted? A mother? Your mother?"

She sighed. "Let's just get this over with. Who's first on the list?"

"Your cousin. He lives in Washington. He goes by the name James Collart." He handed her a plane ticket and a piece of paper. "If you need anything, call that number. Good luck Elizabeth."

Liz rolled her eyes. "Don't call me that. My name's Liz."  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:59 pm
Salem appeared by Liz "Ill be going with you...Uh kabal has finally lost his mind...he blew up the police station ...." he said and looked at her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:09 pm
Liz sighed and turned around to notice that John was gone. "Fine. Whatever. Are you working for me or against me? And maybe if we're gunna be going together I should at least know your name."  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:14 pm
He looked at her "With you....and my name is Salem." he said "Umm and as we leave just be careful he could be anywhere.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:17 pm
"I'm not worried about him," Liz said. She walked out the door and into the car. "Get in," she said and fired up the engine, "We're going to Washington. Sorry, I only got one plane ticket."  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:22 pm
He smiled "no I HATE CARS.." HE SAID AND CALLED a huge bird "I ride this." he said .  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games