Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Introduce Yourslef
  It Saves People
View Results

Jaleke

Perfect Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:14 pm
Hello, I'm [ The End ], but you can just call me Jake. I'm fourteen years old, and just starting high school.

I'm a Mod in two guilds if I recall. Vice Captain of Glowstick Lovers of Gaia, and Crew member of Misconception, a literate roleplaying guild.

Chat eith me if you want, you might learn more about me.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:22 pm
"Hello I'am Neo but you can call me Legend""But I'am 14 I will be 15 on August 5th and I'am outgoing and I love to try new things"  

King Neo Blast Ninja

Arianna18

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:39 pm
Hi I'm Arianna18,
I live in a small town in BC canada, and i'm an oldy here on gaia as i am 20 and seem to be older than most i meet. I'm crew in a few guilds and very active in numerous others. I can often be found Rping, in either one of the guilds i am in or in different places around Barton Town. I love all my guilds so check um out.
Thanks and i'll be talkin to ya,
Arianna

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:49 pm
Guten Tag I am Prof. Faust but my friends just call me Faust. I live in a small town in Texas but I am striving to leave Texas. I haven't been as active in guilds ever since Clan Tremere kinda died out. My fault entirely.
Anyway I enjoy a good RP that I can keep up with. Pleasure to meet all of you.  

Prof. Faust

Ebania

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:31 pm
Hello everyone!

I'm Ebony. I go by Ebby-chan, Ebbers, Ebby, what have you. I'm cool with anything. =3

I'm a thirteen year old Venezuelan chick who's a Texan at heart, I've got a wonderful boyfriend, a loving family, supportive, kind friends, and a lot of love to spread around.

I'm on the crewteam of two guilds so far, and plan to be a crewmember or Vice Captain of a guild I want to create by the end of the summer break, and am absolutely in love with the GGN and how it brings so many users closer together.

For more information about everyone's favourite little Peacian, please, feel free to comment in my profile! I promise you'll get a comment back.

3nodding

Thank you for the invitation to such a splendid guild. ^^

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:53 pm
Hello. My name is Deb. I own one guild and am a vice captain in two other guilds.

I'm not quite sure why I received the invitation to join, but I thank you very much for allowing me to be a part of this guild.  

BlueUnicorn~DEB

gonzo_666

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:03 am
Hi, all!! I'm Gonzo, a crew member of Pirate Polls!! Probly the silliest member!! biggrin biggrin biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:06 am
Hiya my name is Kara and I am from a city in Canada Alberta. I love to RP and im hoping to become a writer. I am 15 years old turning 16 next april. I am known to not many people... i dont think i am any ways lol.

I own 2 guilds, I am a vice in 3 guilds and a crew in 1 guild.

I love Final Fantasy, Harry Potter, and randum made up rps. I love to chat and I say alot of stuff that just come up random so if I say something wried and very random that means im really hyper. I am on gaia every day and I LOVE posting and rping with my friends.

If any one wants to talk feel free I love to entertian lol. I try my best at spelling but sometimes im to stupid to even spell or even try to spell properly. Oh some people on gaia know me as Tifagirl since that was my old user name.

Cheak out my guilds and join them if you like them! They all kick a** and I love rping on them. Thats were I am most the time. Either putting all my time and energy in my guilds or chatting it up with my gaia pals.

So any one would like to chat with me any time give me a holler. Oh and just to let you know I love to talk alot.

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Unflavored Skittle

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:32 am
Chello. n.n
The name's Bianca.
You can call me Skittle though.
Uhm..
The rest is in my profile. xD;;

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:56 am
Hey im louM11 but you can call me lou. Im 17 and i live in England.
Im starting college in September (on my birthday xD) and doing a 2 year course in Beauty Therapy, in hope of becoming a Beautician and maybe having my own salon ^.^
I dont really have any hobbies. I used to go horse riding weekly but i cant afford it anymore. I enjoy drawing although im not the best at it lol and i also enjoy doing graphics.

I own 2 guilds name Lou's Poll House and The Treehouse. Im also crew of a guild called Panda's Poll Guild. All those guilds would love new members =3

louM11

Generous Giver

Raving Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:03 am
Hi! Im Laura or Rave or whatever! I know this is really sad but what is the GGN anyway? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:45 am
Hi I'm brenda79, you can call me brenda, or brenda79, I really don't care. I'm a crew member on 2 guilds
Crossed Signals: Guild of Comics and Other Arts
and
Fruits Basket RP Guild! .
I was invited by TehAnti-Taylor, so I just said, "Why not join?" so that is how I am here.  

brenda79

ChibiPoet

4,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Trader 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:00 am
Hi-ho, I'm ChibiPoet though you can call me Alissa if you prefer. I recieved a random invite as well from TehAnti-Taylor and didn't mind joining a free guild.

I do own one guild on Gaia, it's mostly where I keep secret stuff. I'll be sure to let y'all know when it becomes open to the public.

I suppose I'll also take a moment to talk about what I most enjoy on Gaia: coloring! My favorite shop to color for is [ narimba ]. Check out my most recent custom: [ -x- ]

And that's all for me. If you've got a shop and need another colorist then feel free to drop me a PM. Though if too many people do at once then I won't be able to do them all....

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:20 am
Hi, I'm Anaya290, or you can call me Rebecca or Becky if you want, I'm 16 and I live in England.

I've been on gaia since April 2006, so I'm still quite new, but I spend practically all of my spare time on gaiaonline.

I'm a VC in the kadaj lovers guild, and crew in the metal gear solid guild, but I'm also a member of several other guilds, and I'm always ready to join more if they look good.

Thanks for the invite to this guild!  

Anaya290

Resources & Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games