Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:49 pm
She finished and get up to wash the bowl and spoon.She smiles"You didn't ruin it. My fears did. I wanted more but that fear stopped me...Somethings from one past tends to stick with one..."SHe said then puts the bowls away and spoon before she smiles at him.She took her dagger then and washed it in a bowl of silver liquid  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:57 pm
He leans back onto the wall with crossed arms and shrugs. "Still... if I didn't… suggest that… we wouldn't of stopped as quick..." He then raises an eyebrow. "What are you afraid of exactly anyway?" He decided to ask.  

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:01 pm
She kept cleaning the danger"THe pain of losing my maidenhead"She said without blushing which was hard  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:20 pm
He chuckles with his eyebrow still raised. "What exactly dose that mean?"  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:22 pm
She blushes this time"Virginity"Was all she said and looks down and washes the blade of her dagger  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:30 pm
He shrugs some as he looks out the window. "Well, let me just say that I am a virgin too... and never really been close enough to actually... go threw with the act... never even messed around down there myself... never had the time for it... so I thought that... when we were doing all that new stuff... that good feeling stuff... we could go threw that... big old... new good feeling thing..." He said, avoiding looking to Luna as he kept his face straight as much as possible.  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:35 pm
She lifted a brow and looks at him.She dries her dagger and puts it away before she walks over to him and lifted a hand to cup his cheek"I see, I wasn't ready yet"She smiles then kisses him deeply before she went outside giggling and went to her garden  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:50 pm
He smiles a bit as he kissed back a bit then she had sort of just left. Confused he slowily follows after.  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:53 pm
She kneels in the middle of her garden where she felt more at peace. She looks at him and lifted a hand to him to take it and join her.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:00 pm
He tilts his head before reaching out and taking the hand.  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:02 pm
Luna smiles more"Sit with me"held his hand  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:33 pm
Massasooni looks around a bit before sitting down, not sure what exactly is going on.  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:13 pm
"I wont sneak attack you Massasooni"She said smiling"I like sitting in my garden.Its so peaceful"She lays her head on his shoulder  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:12 pm
Massasooni smirks. "I know you won't..." He said before looking down to say with a minor shrug "It's peaceful, yes... though it's a bit hard for me to... stay comfortable in such a place."  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:01 pm
Luna smiles as she looks at him"Oh? Why is that? Many who were demons that enter this garden was comfortable..But I made them leave."She lifted her hand to stroke his cheek  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games