Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Kyushu Town
[PUBLIC] Kyushu Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nico-Selvatico

Durem Wildcat

38,875 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Candy Massacre 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:08 am
She finally kicked the brown wolf off but was tackled by three of his pack. She scuffled with the minor wolves for a few moments.

Devon hit the dirt hard, rolling over to the bench where Albel hid. He laid on his back panting, fur coated in blood.

Levin growled and snapped his jaws at Zeno. "I will have him. If it means killing you so be it."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:12 am
Albel flinched and tried to get to him. "Devi...get up please get up, let me heal you nyuu" He said whimpering

Zeno growled and lunged at him with a deep growl of hatred. "I won't allow it! Die!" He jumped from side to side and lunged on to the wolf's neck biting into it and clawing at him with such precision.

X-Chaotic_Aeon-X

11,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Nico-Selvatico

Durem Wildcat

38,875 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:23 am
She lunged for the brown wolf. Her jaws just touching his throat. "Die Devon."

Devon lay there staring at the sky. He couldn't move, he felt cold. 'I don't want to die yet....Please...'

Levin sank his teeth and claws into Zeno as they rolled on the ground scrabbling.

((Now would be the time for Albel to scream.))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:27 am
(i was getting there xD)

Albel covered his head and let out a scream, he didnt want him to die, he was his only friend,he couldnt lose him, not now. "NOOOO STOP IT"

Zeno hissed but dugged his claws deep into Levin's side and back,ripping at the skin,howling in pain and anger.

X-Chaotic_Aeon-X

11,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Nico-Selvatico

Durem Wildcat

38,875 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:36 am
She opened her jaws wider. "I'm going to enjoy killing you Devon. Then Levin will take your little Neko for himself. After this we'll take Derek out."

Devon still couldn't move. All he felt was cold. All he heard was Lara's voice taunting him before she killed him. Talk about adding insult to injury.

Levin wiggled away from Zeno panting. "Well my work is done." He turned and disappeared into the night.

((Poor Devon ^^ And Albel.))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:41 am
Zeno growled and forced himself to stand. "Get back here you coward tch" He clicked his tongue, now wasnt the time he had to get to his cousin and the other wolf. He ran off dispite his wounds.
He leaped into the air tackling into the female wolf,biting at her and clawing at her violently. "You will not touch the kid or my cousin b***h" He bit down on her spine,snapping some bones in the process.

Albel froze and his eyes widened. "Z-chan...." He eyes teared up. "Devi...Z-chan" His body was shaking and he leaned against the tree for support until it was safe.

(i kno but its so cute >w<)  

X-Chaotic_Aeon-X

11,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Nico-Selvatico

Durem Wildcat

38,875 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:49 am
((I find all this kinda romantic actually ^^))

She snarled at the panther, kicking it in the face. She lunged for Albel. "If I can't kill him I'll maim the Neko then."

Devon lunged for Lara snapping her neck in his jaws.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:53 am
Albel let out a scared cry. "Leave me alone!" He said whimpering.

Zeno fell to the ground with a hard thud.He growled in pain but pushed himself up growling from the pain.

(I know I do to,its so dramatically romantic in a sadistic way)  

X-Chaotic_Aeon-X

11,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Nico-Selvatico

Durem Wildcat

38,875 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:56 am
((>w< Devon snapped her neck))

The purple wolf fell to the ground dead.

'I won...I actually beat her.' It didn't matter that Zeno had helped. The point was Devon's jaws snapped her neck.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:01 am
(i love that sound so much *shivers* ahh good old neck snapping)

Zeno dropped to the ground and panted. It was over for now and what was better he found and kept his cousin safe. "What a relief he's ok" He said panting heavily.

Albel figured it was safe to come out now, he jolted for Devon,tears trailing down his face he used his rejection healing to fix Devon's wounds.  

X-Chaotic_Aeon-X

11,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Nico-Selvatico

Durem Wildcat

38,875 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:03 am
Devon flopped down panting. He was so tired and cold. "Kiri...." was all he could manage before he passed out  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:07 am
Albel sighed but was relieved he would be ok. He would heal them both back at his house. "Z-chan." He stood up slowly.

Zeno nodded understanding what to do.He transformed back into his human form,picking up Devon's body and heading back to Albel's place.

X-Chaotic_Aeon-X

11,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:07 pm
Shiru walked through the park, his hands tucked neatly into his kimono. What a interesting day ,he though, a smug smile on his face.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:09 pm
Darren finished cleaning the blood up. "Man those kids caused such a mess." He wiped the blood off his hands onto a towel. "Take these and get them cleaned," he said, handing the bloody towels to a young wolf girl.  

Nico-Selvatico

Durem Wildcat

38,875 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:14 pm
Shiru continued on his walk till he saw Darren out of the corner of his eye, the stench of blood was strong. "What is he doing here?"  
Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games