Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Prophecies Through Clouded Eyes (( Open )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:52 pm
Cheshure's smile faded for a brief moment. " Of course. " He suddenly disappeared, his body reformed inside of her room. It didn't take him long to find the whistle, it was a simple thing but if Evie was worried about her alter ego escaping then he wasn't going to ask to many questions. He tucked the whistle away and vanished again in the blink of an eye he reappeared again in the room. He nodded to Evie just so she would know he got it. Cheshure looked out the window of their large scale home. " Hey I thought you guys said that you chased the doppleganger off? If so then who are they? " He asked pointing down to the ground. He saw a small group of people they looked tired and beaten. " Uh...Renault. I think we should go see them. " Cheshure said softly.

Brian walked slowly towards the Eden estate. His hands gripped tightly into fists, so tightly that he was cutting his palms. He reached out towards the door and knocked loudly. " Everyone. I know this looks bad....however. I'm not betting all of our lives on returning to our old base, this is the only way I can ensure you all live. " He said softly.
Shame and despare filled his voice, his organization the illustrious Cleanse brought to it's knees and now in ruins and it's surviving leaders were sent crawling to their rival group Eden.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:17 pm
Sai looked to where Chesch had pointed and tilted his head. "Well should we go pay them a visit?" he twisted his sword around and rest it on his shoulder. He started walking towards the formaly great Cleanse group and smiled brightly. "Well visitin twice in one day. What brings you guys here again, hmm. Don't really remember inviting you all for tea." Sai looked at them with his tired eye, ready to fight if needed.  

demoneyeszero

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:35 pm
Vincent's hand gripped into a tight fist hearing the ramblings of this man on top of what had happened filled him with a terrible rage. " You son of a- "

" Vincent! " Brian shouted. " We didn't come here to fight. I came here to........ask for help. Karana a friend of mine is hurt and she needs help. I will be more then happy to be taken as a prisoner, but please help my team. " He said softly. His hair covering his eyes. He gripped his sword in it's sheath and tossed it to the ground behind of Sai. " I have no drive to fight. " He said softly. Brian looked slightly up. " Please just help them. I will explain everything I need to. "

Cheshure's body soon reformed near Sai. " i say we do it! " He said with a wide smile. " Our mission in life is to help further all gifteds and look at them! They are all gifteds. " Cheshure said with a laugh. He looked at Karan something about her seemed so familiar, he couldn't quite put his finger on it. " Renault isn't as cold of a man as he might seem I'm sure he will allow it. " He said with a wide smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:37 pm
Sai hesitated for a moment, a blank look coming over his face before it turned into a wide grin. He turned and picked up Brian's signature blade. "Well that is true...and for now I'll just hold on to this." He gave one more carefree grin as he looked back before starting back towards the house. In his head he reminded himself to talk to Vincent about his abilities, and perhaps find a better way of controlling his blood loss.  

demoneyeszero

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:47 pm
User Image

Yukina frowned in concern when she saw the group. They looked battle worn. Yukina recognized the tallest young man as Brian. They all had sustained injuries, but there was one young woman who was unconscious and as pale as death. She approached them and examined the unconscious girl. "It's a wonder that she is even still alive. On top of being wounded many times, there is also poison in her system, a very strong poison at that. I should be able to heal her though." Even though they were all supposed to be sworn enemies, Yukina was not heartless. She would do her best to help those in need.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:00 pm
Brian nodded. " Thank you. " He said to Yukina. He stood where he was and said. " Everyone, while we are near this place, please be curtious. No fighting, no loosing control, understood? " He asked without looking at them.

" Vincent let his fists go and nodded. " Yes sir. " He leaned against a wall and looked up everything had gone so wrong so fast. " Sometimes I feel like God is laughing at Gifteds everywhere. " He said softly. He watched as Sai left and then looked at Cheshure, he wasn't his favorite person but he was happy he understood their problem.  

Nicko1421

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:51 pm
Alex looked at the members of Eden. Her pride was a little bit more than Brians. "I'll be in shortly" she said leeping upwards on top of the roof as she looked out into the night's sky. How did everything go so wrong so quick? She inhaled deeply. Maybe she should have talked to her parents...maybe they could sponsor the rebuilding of Cleanse.

Kikyo looked at Vincent and the others. Walking closer she smiled at them. Looking towards Vincent she smiled. "I can show you to your rooms if you all need some, are you hungry?" she asked.

Angelina signaled the monster to stop. Looking at the work she flew back to headquarters to see the mad man. "I'm back" she said waiting for him to appear.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:19 pm
Vincent looked towards Kikyo and nodded. " No I'm not really hungry but yes I would like to see my room. " He said calmly. He didn't really feel comfortable accepting this but it was for the best and he knew it.

From the smoke and shadows The Mad Man appeared once again. " Ah good work my little phoenix. Cleanse is a smoldering ruin and you even managed to kill one of the leaders, Elizabeth. What a shape she was talented but still a threat. He looked towards her as he called to all of his Sentinel Team Members. " Everyone I have seen your progress and I am most pleased, return to the base, there is one more task you will need to complete. " He said through a radio like device. He looked back at Angelina and said. " If only your comrade Osiris had performed as well. Oh well mistakes will be made.....and corrected. " He said as he returned his gaze to the map of the world.  

Nicko1421

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:29 pm
Kikyo smiled as she looked at Vincent. IT was awkward but she provided hospitatliy. Walking up the stairs, and down the long hallway sat a door. Opening the door shown an elaborate decor of the room. "This is where you'll be staying" she said. "If you need anything, my name is Kikyo" she said smiling politely. "Sorry about what has happened to you all" she said.

Angelina looked at him. "It was an effort I must admit" she said. "Glad that those monsters were like body guards because there were several times that they could have killed me" she said. "What's our last mission?" she said.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:34 pm
Renault walked into the house and began sifting through mail again. With only three more to go, he finished up and watched Kikyo take Vincent upstairs to a spare room. "Irony." He said in a singing voice. He located an arm of Cheshure's and tugged on it. "Looks like we have guests. Damn, I was looking forward to going home tonight but it looks like I have to stay." As they went upstairs, he continued,"I don't want any shady business going on here."

~~~

Lucas had just finished vivisecting another guard when he got the message from the Madman. "Goddamn it. Always at the right time." The kid looked at his stash of clothes and still found enough joy to smirk. The excess water fell to the ground when his transformation ended. As usual, his body was clean of any blood. He looked over the railing at them and yelled down, "I'm gonna just take another tube to the base. I'll catch you all when you get there." Lucas passed through a portal and stepped out right where his seat was against the table. He rested his clothes on the table, then sat down. "It appears something new needs to be discussed. Am I right?"

Mahareshi

Alex Nevermore

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:40 pm
Osiris came back through the doors with a bloody arm in his mouth and several intestines in his hands. "Dammit Can't believe I messed up mission, first time I let my good reason come out and screw the whole damn disguise... god.. if I knew how to get rid of this good reason I would do anything." as Osiris slowly looked at the at the Mad Man and Angelina spitting out the arm and through the guts outside of the door. Only blood dripped from his mouth and hands. "Dammit.."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:36 am

By now, Sera had been sitting alone in a room. She was covered with blood, and she was licking away the blood on her arms, smiling as she did. Mmmm... She then heard the Mad Man's voice, looking up as though to look up at him and listen. When he finished speaking, she stood up, looking down at her bloody clothes and weapons. Return to base? Well, alright. What about Yuri though? She pondered for a moment about searching for him. Well... I don't know exactly where he is, but he probably left by now. She ran out of her current location and back to the Sentinel Base as fast as she could. When she reached her destination, she walked in silently and sat near the far wall in the room of where everyone was to meet the Mad Man.

The Raining Soul

ForgottenRhyme

Blessed Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:31 am
User Image
Once Sisters..

User Image
Gimme your best shot!
Ĵσℓɛиɛ
Jolene fell to the ground when Vincent transported the group elsewhere. But of all the places in the world, it had to be within the land of the Eden organization. Seeing that their leader did not want any of them to cause trouble or any form of dispute, she did her best to keep quiet. She occupied her mind with revenge against the girl that destroyed their base and her monsters that brutally 'killed' her video game console. She held a small piece of whats left of it in her hand and moaned. "Oh, why cruel world?! Just wait till I get my hands on that flying devil! I'll turn her to ashes!",she cursed softly, hoping no one actually heard that. Although, she managed to keep a small smile on her face just to show a good impression to the Eden members. "Shady business? Our base was burnt down by some lady with her monsters..how'd you expect we cope with something like that?",she said under her breath.

User Image
You can't say goodbye when you're dead...
Ĵɛωɛℓℓɛ
The Madman's orders rang in Jewelle's head and she gave out a soft groan. "I'm going to base now!! Besides all the good stuff are stained, so much for customer service..",she shouted out to them. She chucked in whatever she could grab into a shopping bag and called for her shadow hounds. With a snap of her finger, the dog started to get sucked into her own shadow as she watched it with a demonic grin on her face as it struggled and yelped for freedom. Once that was settled, she disappeared into the darkness of her shadow which turned into black smoke soon after that. Jewelle's body slowly appeared under Angelina's shadow with a wide smile on her face. "I sense that there is good news and bad news?",she said with a teasing look at Osiris.

User Image
Forever enemies...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:11 am

Sera had been silently licking whatever blood was leftover on her arm. She heard Jewelle come in and listened as she said something that made Sera look up. "Hm? Bad news? Why would there be bad news?" She followed Jewelle's gaze to Osiris. "Ah..." Osiris had looked like he just came out of a mob fight in his sleep. "Well... That's a shame..." She said, half to herself as she pulled out her weapons and started licking the blood off of them.

The Raining Soul

Kitkat534

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:32 am
((I'm really sorry I haven't been posting recently, I'll try to be more active gonk ))

Elizabeth was startled as the alarm went off, quickly running through the corridors. Suddenly pipes burst and she was thrown against the wall, trapped by some rubble. She screamed as some metal cut into her stomach, her eyes widening at the sight of monsters running down the hallway. With her one free hand she yelled out different spells, cutting down the monsters coming towards her until the hallway was blocked by huge steel doors. She could hear fighting going on around her, and eventually managed to escape from the rubble. But as soon as she managed to stand she heard an explosion, which tore through the walls throwing her outside. Luckily she was on one fo the lower floors and slowed down her fall with her levitation, collapsing on a road.

She stared up at the building in horror, before limping to an alleyway on the other side of the wall, fearful of another explosion. She waited an hour for any signs of life before pulling out her phone, flicking to the emergency number Brian had given them all. She shakily held the phone to her ear, hoping that he would pick up.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games