Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
5 Till Midnight (White Order avalible) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do to lack of members, should I move this RP to the forums?
  Definitly
  Probably not
  Not sure
View Results

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 7:11 pm
Kain fiddles with his necklace even more, he's done something like Knight, blacking out only to wake up differently, most of the time in his room with the door bolted shut.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 7:18 pm
Cardianl Rose nodded his head. 'I see." he said. "What happened to you has also happened to young Kain here one time."
"Really? Then do you know why we went berserk, or why it seems that my rosary prevented that?"
"I may, but I also may not." Rose admitted. "We have some records that the vampires given us over the past few hundred years, but it is not much. If the both of you are trully curious I suggest looking throught the libary."  

Mishiranu-Reaperofshadows
Vice Captain

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 7:25 pm
Kain bits his lip when Rose brings up his black outs. He glaces at Knight through his black bangs not sure what to do. He really didnt like think about those times.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 7:35 pm
"Thank you fahter, we'll do jsut that." Knight said givving a small bow. "And by the looks of his robes, I'm sure that he'll need to study for his Crusade."
The Cardianl bid them both faewell and went on his way. Kngiht watied until Rose was out of earshot before tunring to Kain. "So tell me, dose he still have that religious stick he calls a cross up his a**?"  

Vice Captain

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 7:40 pm
She smiled "I like that how about Arina or razisa for a girl"  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 7:44 pm
He thought for a moment. "I like Arina better." he said. "It has a beatiful ring to it. Just liek the mothers'."  

Vice Captain

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 7:48 pm
Kain looks up at Knight, "yeah and he likes to try and shove it down others thoarts," Kain says and waits for Knight to decide what they do.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 7:54 pm
Knight laughed. "I bet he dose. I liek you kid." he said from behind tears. "We probably should hit the libary, I wasn't kidding when I said you needed to study for the Crusade. Hell, I'll even show you a few pointers. What was your name again, I don't think I cought it."  

Vice Captain

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 7:54 pm
She smiled"Me too"She said  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 8:02 pm
"Kain, my name is Kain Trainheart," Kain says. Once again he was nerverous about his Crusade.  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 8:07 pm
"Kain huh...nice name. Donivan Knight, nice to meet you." he said shaickgn the young boys hand. "Let lets head on over to the libary shall we?"

Raz smiled and gave her a kiss. He may be nerouvous about this or even planned for he, but he could help but to feel happy. This was something he whanted.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 8:21 pm
Kain smiles a little, "yeah I've heard of you thanks to Rose," he says. He walks with Knight and thinks about their black outs. "I've only black out when Im really mad and not wearing this," he says and lifts up his silver moon.  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 8:33 pm
"Yeah I know what that's like." Knight said as he hled up what was left of his own rosary. "When this got destroyed I apreantly ripped a pillar apart with my bare hands. Don't know how or why the hell it happened for that matter." He let out a small sigh. "But let's not dwell on the past. I'm sure we both have memories that we'de rather forget."  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 8:45 pm
Kain sighs softly, "there are some we cant even remember," he says softly touching his moon. "So um... What is the crusade like?" Kain asks.  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 8:52 pm
"I'de love to tell ya kid, but rules say that you're not allowed to tell anyone what the Crusade is what what in entails." Knight responded. 'All you're allowed to do is help get them ready."  
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games