Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:20 pm
"Alright. That is fine with me." Sydney replied plainly. She honestly had no objection to the set up of the pairs. She didn't think though that sending Adam and Noah off on their own was a good idea. But if they were to have all of the remaining continents covered (North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, and Antarctica), then it must be done. Hence, Sydney didn't complain.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:21 pm
((UNS))

Armand sighed with a small smile at the sound of Anya once again yelling and retorting at whoever she came into contact with. Then, there was Neo and Amara at it again. Some things just never changed. He didn't say anything though because Lucien and Thomas spoke about the matter before he could crack a joke.

Amaya heard the details of the meeting, but kept getting distracted by the arguments and most of all, why Thomas was so dark and lacked form. Wow, he looks like a charried piece of coal? Did he fall down the chiimney? Why doesn't he take a shower?

Will only smirked when Anya called him a "downright dirty, conniving b*****d." He didn't mind being called that, and really, he was rather guilty of it at times. Before he could say anything, Thomas stepped in, and Will simply listened to the amusing exchange between the two of them. Once the meeting started and Thomas laid out the mission details, Will also listened to the others' input and their bickering. He didn't have any input to contribute. Well, at least nothing that he would say out loud, anyway, to help the mission and the politics. He laughed when Thomas mentioned the babysitting though. "Don't trust anyone, do you?"  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:34 pm
"Che put together a team that he knew strategically would work. So far, we've only succeeded in allowing the once leader of this branch to be killed." Thomas stated matter-of-factly. "I trust you all. I just don't trust your abilities. If I did, I wouldn't need to watch over you all like a wrangler watches over his herd Mr. Satan." The dark man laughed at both Will's question and the response given. "You know, I like you Will. You always crack me up, but if your job isn't done, then I won't like you anymore. Now, you're all free to leave. Just remember that in the evening, we have to be aboard the jet to Virginia. Meeting adjourned."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:39 pm
((Fallen Phoenix.))

Benkei still didn't like the idea of the Fallen Phoenix taking positions on different sides in the UNS and Night Owls. They were all going to end up fighting each other. He knew it. He sat down on a makeshift chair to eat some breakfast. He scoffed when Nat agreed to infiltrate the UNS. Even with that smile, Nat didn't seem happy. He was young. As for the Night Owls, Benkei hadn't know that Flo had been with them before. His eyes wandered over to Flo, Nova, and then John.

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:47 pm
Itachi sighed when the meeting was over and went to the hall to ask lucien something after. He had left amaya there as it was a personal question to ask. He kne wshe would understand as he went to the hall to wait for lucien.

Neo sighed. " well actually your part correct. We did in fact complete our orders it was just che's plan not the UNS plan that got done. Isnt that why he was fired in the first place for doing his own thing like this?" asked neo. After making his atement he got up and went to head for the hall moving slowly in case someone had somehtign to add to what he had said.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:58 pm
"Honestly, I fired Che because he hadn't completed his task. You're right. He did his own thing, but that's not why he was fired. He wasn't delivering results as fast as I think Lucien can. He wasn't utilizing his ultimate team as fast as he should have." Thomas stood from his seat and pushed his chair beneath the table. Where he stood, a dark vortex appeared. Before he sunk in though, he added,"Now look. A team of people that can't cooperate. Think of it like this. You signed up for the job. Cooperate and do the job please. Good morning to you all." With that, the dark entity sunk into the somber swirl beneath him.  

Mahareshi

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:59 pm
Kojiro heard that he would not be a likely candidate for the mission, he simply sighed, even though he was relived he was not chosen for such a dangerous task, he felt somewhat disappointed. He let out a small yawn as he got some tea and a small amount of eggs, he was not too hungry, but he did need something to eat, he let out another quiet yawn as he took a sip and listened on as they tried to come up with a plan, He had thought about the fighting that had happened recently, as his mind simply spaced out, and wondered, looking at all his team members, soon enough he was simply absentmindedly taking small bites of food, and staring off to space.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:08 pm
"Well, loooky hyeearr...hah!" Will said sarcastically with a smirk, imitating and exaggerating Thomas's southern accent, seemingly completely unaffected by Thomas's words after the dark man took his leave. Keep bashing Che, won't you? ... The Satan Owl then stood up and walked out of the meeting room, but not before running his fingers through Anya's hair as he passed her.  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:30 pm
((UNS -- Anya))

Once the meeting was over, Anya gave out an exasperated sigh. She hated meetings. They were so boring and also kind of useless in her opinion. But she didn't like Thomas' references to Che. Anya thought Che did a pretty damn good job of leading their team. He at least trust the people he worked with both as people and as Owls. He trusted them to use their abilities to their own potential. Unlike this narcissistic and arrogant Thomas. They cooperated very well when Che was leading them, not with stupid Lucien driving them all insane always following every order from above. Che did what he thought was right, and that's what Anya respected about him.

Before she could even think of giving Thomas a piece of her mind, the dark man had vanished. Her eyes narrowed and her scowl came back to her features. Before she could turn to leave the meeting room, Will blatantly mocked Thomas' southern accent. Anya actually had to fight back a laugh at this blatant mocking of a UNS leader. Before she could turn to leave the room, Will passed right by her and ran his fingers through her hair. Instinctively, Anya slapped Will's hand away from her hair. "What the hell was that for, you pervert!?" She then stormed out of the room behind Will before passing him in the hall.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:08 pm
Noah had said nothing after his first question, all that he needed to know was provided but he also wasn't sure how many Nol Era items were out there, the only ones he has heard of were the Book, Che's Deck, and Giygas Pistola but he would know an item when he see's one. As the spoke on who was partnering with who it really didn't matter, because Noah item had very little weaknesses and none elemental wise and because of that he was given the task of going alone. When they were given the opportunity to choose what continent that wanted Noah thought very briefly. "I'll take North America."

Khalifa had spent his time on the roof top and now it was time for him to go back inside. Rolling backwards into a handstand and then landing on his feet afterward he teleported from where he stood into the room in which Roulin and the others were in. "So is everyone all dress?" He question with that smooth deep voice of his, he knew that had to speak with Dante soon to see what there next move was going to be.

Omotayo listened to what was said leaning on the wall closest to the entrance with his eye closed. He didn't know Thomas personally but he knew the man from rumors and from Che told him. He was everything they said he would be but still Omotayo had little care but would do his job. When the meeting was over Omotayo made his way towards the exit.  

Celestin Selone

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:09 pm
((UNS - Score one for the Clueless Owl.))

After the meeting, with Itachi gone, Amaya wanted to catch up with Amara because Amara had changed so much. However, Armand had pulled her aside, guiding her out of the meeting room and into a quiet alcove with sofas. “Armand, did you bake anything today? Do you know how to make Twix bars?”

The red head scientist grinned. Twix bars? Amaya, you know you misheard Kira… she called you a twit, and that’s not candy was what he wanted to say, but he didn’t. “Sure, but they wouldn’t be Twix bars, would they? They’d be Armanix bars.” He placed a hand on her shoulder. He was going to get straight to the point without his usual humor because it was just getting sad seeing Amaya not realize her feelings, and Itachi’s feelings not being returned. ”Amaya, there is something we should talk about: you and Itachi.”

Amaya blinked, looking at Armand. “What about Itachi?”

“Do you like him?”

Amaya blinked again. “Umm, Armand, isn’t that-“

Armand sighed and let out a small chuckle. She didn’t get it. He was trying his best to be serious. “Amaya, have you ever felt your face go red? Trusted in Itachi and cared for him? You gave him a Twix bar today because you wanted to, and you knew he likes candy. Have you ever felt nervous around him, your heart beating so fast that you feel like it’ll pop right out and smack him in the face?”

“Umm…” Amaya’s face went bright red as she heard Armand’s words. “Well…” She had felt embarrassed and comfortable around Itachi, and of course, the time she knew up on him, she remembered that too, as her face only grew redder. “Yes?” She knew enough to know her face was crimson and burning now.

Armand smiled softly. “That is the sign of budding love. Amaya, so I’ll ask you again. Do you like him?”

“Umm…” Amaya looked at the scientist. Did Armand mean that if she answered “yes” to all those questions, it meant that she liked him?

It looked like he'd have to be more blunt. “Well, Itachi loves you. He’s always looking after you, Amaya. He carries you. He defends you. He tries to kick Neo when Neo tries to make fun of you, and he even …” Armand paused for a moment. “… stops Will from harassing you like he did with Amara and Anya.”Actually, Armand wasn’t sure if that was completely true. Will didn’t seem like the type to just stop because someone was in the way, but it got the point across.

Now that she thought about it, Armand was right. Itachi always came to her when she was alone, had listened to her piano music and always commented on it. He really had carried her through the air many times, and then there was that weird bridal joke that Neo had made that she had never understood. It clicked now. "Yes, I think I like him." Amaya smiled.

Armand grinned. "Well, what are you waiting for? Go find him and tell him before he falls down the stairs!" She finally got it! The scientist pushed Amaya out of the alcove.

"Ahhh, wait, Armand! Have you ever liked anyone before?" Amaya asked out of curiosity.

Armand just grinned. "Amaya, go find Itachi. That's a story for another time. Now, you really should go tell Itachi about your feelings. He's been holding it in the whole time, and he's just as shy as you when it comes to talking about things like this."

"Shy?"

... "Nevermind. Just go tell him, Amaya."

-----------------------------------

Will smirked at Anya's response. "What's wrong with nice hair?" he replied playfully. Then, he added sarcastically, "Enjoy getting lost, dear," as Anya stormed past him for the umpteenth time. He'd have her in time.

((Edit))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:33 pm
Noel looked at Dante and out into the horizon squinting her eyes. "Okay, I was just making sure" she said with a smile. When he made his last comment she frowned. "It's not that me and Will our neccessarily enemies...we just think differently on certain subjects" she said. "We actually used to work together when we were younger" she said. "Speaking of....I wonder who will be in line to be the god owl after I...since Che is dead" she said for the first time.

Amara looked at the others as they began to leave as she watched everyone go their seperate ways. She didn't leave though she sat at the table thinking.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:00 pm
Anya heard Will's last remark and spun on her heel to face him with a glare on her face. "What did you just say? I am not going to get lost in one of the UNS bases!" she growled back. Will's toying with her was really starting to get under her skin and annoyed her a lot. "And how many damn times have I told you not to call me your dear?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:47 pm
((Ok, Neo, here you go, as requested. Same for you dt.))

Amaya wandered around a bit until she found Itachi in his long coat and Lucien nearby. She was still intimidated by Lucien, but she was so excited that she nearly crashed into Itachi. “Itachi! I like you!” she said in an overly excited kiddy voice. If Armand was there, he would have slapped himself upon hearing the way she said it and how she acted. But Armand wasn’t. He was thinking back to Australia once again and Amara.

The Satan Owl whistled innocently and grinned. “Right. Bet you couldn’t even make it into your room now.” Will chuckled. “As for how many times? Well, I’m afraid you’re out of damn luck. Even when I’m gone, you’re fated to hear it in your head.” He laughed and brushed by her with a nonchalant wave. ”Have fun finding your way back to your room… hahaha.” Anya's room was, in fact, completely stuffed with roses. She wouldn't even be able to enter it. "Dear."

((Edit: Of course I forget part of the request... sorry. Added it.))

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:58 pm
"Shut up! I have never, not even once in my life, EVER gotten lost!" Anya nearly shouted back in retort to Will's basic mocking of her intellect. He was acting no better than Lucien when it came to insulting her. "And what the hell are you talking about: not being able to get into my room? Of course I can get in my room! I have a bloody key, Idiot!" With that, Anya shoved Will aside from behind and passed him. She seriously was beginning to get mad at Will for toying with her ever since they met a year ago.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games