Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:37 pm
Miles watched in horror as Bakher stood up off ground, the large bird remsembled the one that had hunted and terrorized him as a child while trying to survive without his parents or anyone to look after him, "DEMON!!!" He yelled as ducked on the ground behind Larka covering his face with his paws in a pathetic attempt to hide himself, "Dont let it get me..." He whimpered.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:49 pm
Asiril chuckled, Miles amused him with its reaction. He eyed Larka smiling, the sudden transformation got him weary though. He had seen such glammer before, he simply watched now. Standing protectivly before her, yet casually so.  

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:39 pm
(Its not too much...I DID say you could add whatever you wished, and I'd roll with it.... and I was wondering how I could add in a cosmetic change anyway....now what to add in for abilities....hmmmn)

He raised a wing and stared in shock as it rippled and shifted color; He'd seen changelings, those able to shift their appearance to whatever they wished, of course, but as a matter of fact, most tried to not shift appearances and body shapes constantly; a side effect of having to shift body mass and regenerate tissues into new shapes and forms.

They certainly didn't do what his feathering was doing now, shifting on its own; He couldn't fathom were he was getting the energy to acheive it; shifting colors didn't require much to do, but he was having it happen randomly every few seconds, so it HAD to be draining energy from SOMETHING....

He furrowed his brow and concentrated, trying to use his magic as he had used to to accomplish cosmetic changes before, and found that nothing happened. He growled, then let out a deep breath, and found to his surprise, the color shifting slowed down, and settled on a metalic bronze and ivory. He blinked his eyes; it was controlled by his emotions?

He shook his head and looked down at his chest, seeing more of the magic lines crawling along the feathers, and forming the "Crest" on his chest. He flicked his ears as he saw it pulsing in time with his heartbeat; He'd thought it was something external, something removable, but the fact it was in synch with his heartbeat meant it was more than external- it was most likely permenant.

He swayed as he tried to take a step forward, and fell beakfirst to the ground as his brain tried to get used to having more muscles to move and failed. Snorting dirt from his nares, he pushed himself to his feet again, locked his knees to keep from falling over, and flicked his tail as he looked at the others again.

"So, what EXACTLY is different with me? I'm suddenly as clumsy as a gryphlet learning to fly, and I can sense you're not telling me everything...."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:56 pm
{I'm giving the others opportunities to "decorate" Bakher. XD Otherwise, I could go on forever if you let me. X3}  

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:30 am
( go ahed, miles is too afraid to look at him)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:30 am
(I have no problems with that, Dark.... best if we let the others have a chance, but I'm wanting to continue the RP with Bakher... I can have him screwed up by the changes only so long..... I'm curious as to if Asiril is going to add to him, actually.)  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:39 am
(I'm good just wanna continue~ ^^ )  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:47 am
{Pfft, fine. XD}

Larka sidled uncomfortably away from both of the overbearing male foxes. So much chemicals! No, wait, what did Jeff call it? Test-testosterone? Test something or other. Either way, it was drowning her. She moved closer to Bakher and walked around him, surveying his whole body to give him a report of what was up with him.

"Well... You saw your wings, the crest on your chest that seems to be connected to your heart somehow, you saw your claws, you saw the Magickal veins, but um..." She stopped once she reached his front and sat down. She scratched at the dirt with a forepaw and kept her head down.

"Does your back feel any different? You've uh... Got um.... Spikes now. Or would they be elongated spines? Gotta ask Jeff, he's the healer and expert on bodies and such." She shook her head to get her mind back on track. It was just so much in such a very short time. "And you uh... Glow. It's not just the veins, well maybe it is, but you glow. All over. It's like a mist, constantly moving, but still there. Are you doing anything to make it do that?"

She did another search around his body and came to another stop before him. "By the way, your spots move too. They move around your fur or just disappear all together. What is going on with you?"

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:41 am
Asiril sighed quietly, vanishing to sit against a tree just out of sight but nearbye. He cared little for magic, what little he knew he barely tolerated. He found it abhorent, but it was a tool..one he did not want to utalise although. He sighed again staring up at the top of the tree.. Oh what to do.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:45 am
(Ill make this short, I dont know what to write)
Miles still layed huddled in the same spot, he had no idea what was going on he was scared and confused.  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:00 am
(hmmmmn....I'll go for the spikes, as its a logical extension of the scaling he already has, but I'm iffy on the glowy shimmer thing around him- the Mage-Lines, as I'm calling them, seem to me to be adaquate as it is...I'll use it, but its just....flashy.)

He flexed his shoulders and extended his wings cautiously, stretching them out as far they would go, and felt the aches and twinges from the newly-enlargened muscles and tendons. He folded them just as carefully, and swayed again.

He growled quietly; this whole weakness thing was getting annoying as hell. He was a GRYPHON, for gods sake; something like this shouldn't have made him so weak. Rather than risk falling face first to the dirt when his knees buckled, he carefully settled to the ground.

"Spines? That would explain why my back and shoulders hurt..."
He twisted his head and saw that he did, indeed, have a series of bone colored spines running from just behind his shoulders to about the middle of his back. He twitched as his back twinged, and the spines twitched along; so they were like his crest, then? He could make them lie flat or stick up at will?

he hoped so- the spines looked like they were razor sharp, and having something like that sticking up from your back wasn't something you wanted to have waving around were it could hurt somebody- or YOU.

He flexed his tail, and noticed that it, too, had changed- it was still like a leopards, but the feathers that had made up the tuft were now much thinner,longer, and finer; almost like a horses tail now. He flicked it several times, then looked Larka in the eyes again.

"So, I'm bigger too? Just how long was I out for?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:42 pm
Username: Knux_nyan
Name:Night eye (nickname eyea)
Species: Owl
Appearance sad i couldn't find an anime owl pic that wasn't attached to a human so this will have to do.) User Image
Home: The forest
Mated:no  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:20 pm
User Image

Eyea flew through the forest and landed on a branch near larka and the other one. He watched to 2 with wistfull eyes. He was the wise owl of the forest. These two were near his home. He had to find out why they were here.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:21 pm
Kaishin looked over at the transformed Gryphon. "You were out for only a few minutes. The reason you feel weak is my fault" he began to explain. "In order to stop the overflowing magiks from killing you, I had to seal your magic wellspring for a little while, until your body adjusts to the increase in power". He looked at at Miles, then back at Bakher. "I do apologise for this, but I had to act quickly..."  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:48 pm
Miles finally managed to gather the courage needed to question Bahker, "Wha...What are you you?" He said as he slowly began to rise.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games