Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
suicide cliffs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:31 pm
he smiled "laters!" he called as he continued to do reckless stunts  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:37 pm
Knightly sighed and flopped onto the ground, pulling a dagger out of his shoulder. "damn ... they still hate my guts... i really can't blame 'em... hell, i hate my guts." he murmered, sticking his finger in the wound and picking out little bits of metal before placing his hand over it and muttering a spell under his breath. when he moved his hand away, his shoulder was healed and all that was left was a faint line and the blood stains on his clothes.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

ptjessd

Married Husband

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:44 pm
User Image
Kikyo walked around, she looked around then spotted someone, "Are you okay?" she asked quietly.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:48 pm
User Image
at hearing the new voice, Knightly's hand shot up and he quickly pulled his eye patch down to cover his red eye. he turned around to look at who had spoken and nodded. "yeah, i am now. thanks for asking." he said quietly, scratching the back of his head as he looked at the girl in front of him.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

ptjessd

Married Husband

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:52 pm
User Image
Kikyo tilted her head slightly, "What's wrong with your eye?" she asked.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:05 pm
User Image
"none of your buisness." Knightly muttered, frowning a bit as she asked about his eye. the boy sighed to himself and took off along the edge of the cliff, not carring if he fell or not.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

lovely_hurt

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:15 pm
Linaru walked along a path towards the cliffs. " So this is it?" She asked herself. She looked around wondering why it was so dangerous. Her sister had told her not to come but she just couldnt help it. She sat down on the cliffs egde and looked down. Linaru knew she couldnt die from the cliffs since she could control the tides and waves of the water below.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:40 pm
User Image
Kikyo frowned and looked down, she wanted to go home, she wanted to be alone and not have to talk to anyone for the rest of her life, she gave up.

ptjessd

Married Husband

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:45 pm
User Image
Knightly sighed to himself as he walked on the verry edge if the cliffs, one hand grasped tightly on his favorite sword, his other stuffed in his pocket. he jumped over a few people that were sitting on the edge, landing lightly on his toes on the other side and continued on until he was at the high point where he flopped onto the ground and tossed a few rocks off the edge.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:34 pm
Nikolai finally landed his large pet, the Thunder bird, brushing it lightly  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:37 pm
knightly, who was still tossing rocks over the edge glanced up at the guy getting off the large thunder bird and gave him a questioning look, his eyepatch shifting about on his face as he did so.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:41 pm
the thunder bird noticed the boy looking at Nikolai and gave a loud screech, a warning to not try to do anything funny. "whoa calm down girl. he's not bothering anyone" Nikolai soothed as he brushed the large birds wing  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:44 pm
Knightly frowned at the screech, taking it as just another thing that hatted him. he shrugged to himself and stood up, fixing his eyepatch so it rested over his red eye once again before he started to move backwards, counting his steps until he was far enough to do a good running dive.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:45 pm
he noticed the kid about to dive off "hey kid, i hope your not about to kill your self. we just met. most people give out after about a week" he joked.  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:48 pm
"does it really matter? no one likes me." knightly shrugged again, getting ready to dive. he looked at the boy who'd called him 'kid' and sighed. "oh, and don't call me kid, just call me Knightly aright?" he mumbled before he started his run to the top of the cliff.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games