Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:12 pm
User Image

"Yes. I was a doctor back in Paris, but when I was sent here to care for my brother, I had to leave my practice to my former partner, Doctor Genivieve Larye." Inna smiled softly, holding Night's hand tightly.

kats_demonic_resistance

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:28 pm
User Image
Nightshade
"okay one sec". rachelle hummed as she started typing on the computer, looking at all available positions. "you're in luck, it seems that Dr. Franks is retiring and we've got no one to fill his position right now" she hummed and printed off a paper, handing it to them. "fill that out and then I'll get you all logged in and ready to go." she hummed, her eyes glimmering.
nightshade practically glowed with happiness. " ohmygods thank you so much pumpkin!!!" he hummed and took the paper quickly, turning to hug Inna tightly before grabbing a pen and pointing to a table they could sit at.
User Image

Mayah Playah

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:55 pm
User Image

The soldier sighed as he sat at the table. "I don't know, this is all going so fast. I mean, I haven't worked Ina hospital since the 20s. After that, I always had my own practice."

kats_demonic_resistance

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:04 pm
User Image
Nightshade
"don't worry, rachelle trusts my judgement and I trust you. Besides, dr. Franks is the man I work with, so I'll be there to help you if you ever feel out of place." he grinned, gently holding his free hand. "oh... And Snow works here too. She works in the ER" he sighed and rolled his eyes. "so we're both here to help you."
[x]

Mayah Playah

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Rimmi X

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:14 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Alice Beatrice

Alice opened her eyes but she still felt so weak. "Dragon," she mumbled and tried to stand. "Thank you..." She managed a weak smile then turned to the man who helped her. "Thanks..."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:10 pm
User Image

"Okay, then I'll do it." Twenty minutes later, the sheet was completely filled out. "It'll be so nice to be called Dr. Cavalier instead of General."

kats_demonic_resistance

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:23 pm
User Image
Nightshade
"its nice to have you working with me" nightshade smiled as he hugged inna close, watching Rachelle type up everything into the computer.
"alright, you're all set. only thing i need to know now is if you need us to order you a coat." the young ginger smiled up at the couple, her eyes shimmering.
[x]

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:31 pm
User Image

He nodded, smiling. "Well, as much as I would love to use my own, it had been stained pink by the war. If it will not trouble you, I should like a new one."

kats_demonic_resistance

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:36 pm
User Image
Nightshade
"alright, just tell me your size and i'll get it ordered~!" she smiled, popping a piece of gum into her mouth
[x]

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:19 pm
User Image

Writing it on a slip of paper, Inna handed it to the woman, then turned back to Night. "I still can't believe this is happening."

kats_demonic_resistance

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:28 pm
User Image
Nightshade
night smiled and nodded sightly, swiping some stray hair from his head. "yeah..." he murmured, kissing him. "but i'm glad it is..." he grinned, glancing to Rachelle again who was typing away on the computer still.
"you guys are set to go." the girl smiled at them, blowing a tiny bubble.
[x]

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:46 pm
User Image

"Thank you," he murmured, blushing. "What do we do now?"

kats_demonic_resistance

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:49 pm
User Image
Nightshade
he gave a tiny smile and kissed him lightly. "i was thinking we drop off the supplies at the safe house before we head back to the house?
[x]

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:54 pm
User Image

"I don't want to go back yet," he said. "Let's go do something, something fun. Something wild."

kats_demonic_resistance

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:05 pm
User Image
Nightshade
"we could go to the amusement park for a bit... but i don't want to just leave them without the bandages... after all, Grigorii and Dom both still have wounds... and so do you!" he pouted lightly, gently poking his chest.

Mayah Playah

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games