Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Deity's Cry (Finished) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Waka_in_the_Zash

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:55 pm
A large cry filled the area as the diminished began to cower away from the envoy of death. A large shadowy figure walked towards the envoy, it's glowing red eyes staring into her, it's innate senses picking up on her dark aura. This beast wasn't like the others, It resembled a human mostly, it's blackened skin that of charred flesh as it's large fangs protruded from it's mouth. On it's back it sported two tiny wings incapable of flight, their design much different than the scavangers.

"I'm afraid that's as far as you go young lady."

The beasts raspy voice filled the air as a purple mist flew from it's mouth. This was a Hunter, a special diminished created from the tragic memories of death and murder. Their sole purpose is to follow orders from judgment and higher classes.

As the beast made it's way forward, it gave a small grin, a small puff of mist leaving it's mouth.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jazz brushed off his undershirt as he arrived at the cross, the birthplace of Reaper, where he had trained with himself. The cross cratered the glade where he went through four hours of hell with his inner darkness. Giving a small sigh as he made his way up the destroyed mountain, Jazz wondered how everyone else was holding up.

"You know...My jacket is still out there....."

Jazz gave a displeased sigh as his bare arms shook a little in the cold air. As Jazz came within range of the cross, he noticed something strange, there was a lone man standing, his head staring up at the massive object. Jazz' light pulsated as he drew closer, his caution rising as he slowly began to recognize the man.

"My son....Why...Why did you kill me...Jazz..."

"Forte?"

Jazz father turned, his eyes pitch black, as black as the cross itself. Zeros, the man once known as Forte stood before Jazz. Two fangs grew as Forte let out a scream, his body beginning to jerk and tear. Jazz jumped back as the diminished flew from the body, it's massive size almost frightening. The beast stood tall, it's size larger than most diminished as two massive wings came down to form a sort of cape around it, hiding it's torso.

"What the....What the hell are you?"

The diminished' eyes flashed red as it began to speak, the world around it slowly dimming black as it opened it's mouth.

"Welcome Jazz...to your eternal nightmare..."

"You don't know what kind of day I've had.....Either move...or I'm going to rip you apart!"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:16 am
Tsuliria looked around at the diminished but continued forward, she opened and closed her hand as her eyes rested on the cross.
However hearing a voice she looked at the beast in front of her.
She stopped and crossed her arms as she scanned the creature her eyes narrowing at it afterward.
She wasn't sure what the creature was and the darkness coming from it bothered her.
It wasn't darkness that developed from normal humans....it seemed beyond even that.
She extended one hand towards him as he drew closer.
"I'm not really in the mood to deal with you, so let's get this over with."

Blood fell from Tsuliria's hand as a sword flew up to the front of her left chain, gripping it she hurled it at the Hunter aiming for his chest as she made a sweeping motion at his feet with the other chain.
She moved her right foot back as the chains made their way towards him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"R-Rai? How are you alive? I saw you die"
"It was a copy you idiot. I saw it was the easiest way to hide while I put my plan into action."
"Still Rai...why did you do all this? Our father and mother...you even endangered Kina....I thought we were brother's."
Rai walked closer to Kalan before taking off his glasses as his red eye started glowing.
"We were until you took her from me."
Kalan blinked a few times before shrugging his shoulders, Rai's eye twitched before he spoke again.
"Kalan...how do you think those thugs found you back then, and why attack you a simple stable boy?"
Kalan put his hand under his chin and rubbed it thinking back before his eyes widened, he looked back at Rai seeing the grin on his face.
"That's right...I paid them to attack you. The idiots took Lana though and brought her too me after she hurt them. A passerby found you and brought you to me. Then you woke up wanting revenge, fearing that everything would be tied to me I tried to stop you but you went anyway. Then instead of dying like a good little boy you came wandering back to me."
"Rai...you didn't-"
Rai cut Kalan off as he held up his finger his eyes narrowing at him as he continued.
"Did you even look at the sword Kalson came at you with! It was the one you bought! It's because of you that Lana died Kalan!"
Kalan took a step back as darkness started leaving Rai's body causing his clothing to flutter as a blood lust filled his eyes.
He rushed forward and making a fist hit Kalan in his face causing him to stumble back.
"I swore revenge that day, that your blood would stain my hand just as hers stained yours!"
A toothy grin formed on Rai's face as a mixture of red and yellow stared hovering around his body and mixing with the darkness as it exploded into the air.
Rai started walking toward Kalan as black hellfire circled around his body.
"I will rip that soul out of you and infuse it with my own. Thanks to the contract there's an even distribution of power. I will use the power of Valcas and retreat to the underworld as the world comes to end. Then I will bring Lana back and the world will be reborn anew from the ashes of fools. I will be the supreme demon lord and the best part is you'll no longer exist. For once I'll get what I deserve!"
Rai vanished from sight and appeared in front of Kalan before slamming his fist into his stomach causing Kalan to hunch over.
Rai took the back of Kalan's head and slammed it into the ground before leaning up.
Using his foot Rai kicked Kalan onto his back before stepping on his face chuckling lowly.
"You always got everything, you got Lana even though I was so close to getting her back. Kervani looked at you as his son. Fortune always smiled on you! I became the doctor and actually made something of myself. Yet you got everything."
Rai continued stomping on Kalan's face grinning as Kalan's body twitched with each stomp.
He started laughing before forcing Kalan onto his stomach, he stepped on the back of his head forcing his head into the dirt.
He knelt down and taking hold of his hair forced him to lift his head up before leaning down and whispering into his ear.
"Oh and don't worry about Mirela, I'll make sure she dies just as painfully as you do. I'll make her beg for forgiveness before I rip her apart."

Kalan's eyes shot open before taking on a red glow, a large burst of dark energy exploded throwing Rai back, however he turned his body and landed on his feet sliding back a little.
Kalan slowly stood as darkness poured from his body as dark claws grew on his hand.
Fangs protruded out of his mouth as his hair took on a dark color, he growled at Rai as a dark mist started leaving his body.
Rai smiled feeling Valcas' spirit active, he laughed as a dark aura circled around him, reaching up he took off his glasses before throwing them to the side.
"That's what I'm talking about! Show me if you can use that power!"

Kalan started to run forward but stopped as he brought his hand to his head, images of Mirela started to flash in his head as he started stumbling back and forth.

"I didn't need your help..."

Kalan fell to his knees as he clenched his other hand into a fist causing his claws to cut his skin.
Crimson dripped onto the darkened grass as Mirela's voice echoed in his head.

"I'm not going anywhere without Kalan!"

His aura started to flicker as Rai's eyebrow arched as Kalan's corrupted energy started flowing back into his body.
He gripped the grass as eyes switched between red and green and his fangs started shrinking.

"Kalan!"

Kalan body lifted into the air before he let out one last yell as darkness exploded from his body.
His claws shrunk before Kalan returned to his normal form his hair returning to it's blond color as he floated back down.
Once his feet touched the ground he made one motion with his hand before a straw sword formed in his hand.
"No," he mumbled as he looked back at Rai.
"I won't depend on Valcas for this...."
Kalan brought both his hands to the sword as his eyes narrowed at the smiling Rai.
"If you won't move Rai then you leave me no choice. I will forge a path to her from your tattered remains!"

Rai grinned before holding his arm to the side, green energy circled around his arm before his hand closed around the hilt of a long blade.
The blade of the sword in Rai's hand was longer than his body and let off a dark aura around the black blade.
"When your on your knees before me remember your threats. It's more fun to see your face when you fail."

Kalan sprinted toward Rai bringing his sword to the side as a yellow aura circled around his body.
Rai grinned before running at Kalan holding his sword behind him as his dark aura circled around his body.
Rai's eyes widened as his pupils shrank upon nearing Kalan, letting out a loud yell Kalan brought his sword forward as Rai brought his sword in front of him.
The two slammed into each causing the straw in the area to fly up into the air around the two, their swords clashed against each other as Kalan deflected Rai's blows causing the straw to hover around their bodies from the concentration of their energy.
Kalan glared at Rai as he grinned at him sparks flying from the collision of their swords.  

yizel

Masaruu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:56 pm
As they entered the city , Yama paused for a second, a red flag went off in his head. All that could be heard was the howling winds and lightning as it coursed through the air and hit the ground.

"This... can't be good. We need to destroy that cross, and whatever is causing it to exist. And fast. I don't feel like staying in a deserted city for long."

He walked to the cross as he waited for anything that seemed suspicious in this situation.

'If someone was controlling the cross, they should be near...' He thought to himself as he didn't want to be insulted by his younger accomplice. He looked around, observing his area. closing his eyes, he spoke to himself.

"The houses demolished, everyone is dead. My gut is telling me we walked right into an ambush and we don't even know it yet."
Opening his eyes, he couched down, waiting for anything.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:50 pm
While resting upon Mirela's back, Inae let out a small sigh. She wasn't too pleased with the situation but thought that perhaps to make the situation less awkward, a conversation could be held between the two of them. "So, you're in love..."

Mirela gave a small nod, smiling as she continued to briskly walk forward. "Yes, I am. I didn't think it would happen this quickly, though..." Bringing her thoughts to Kalan, she began to wonder where he was and if he was alright. "To be honest... Before I was dragged into all of this I was confused about life and how someone could enjoy it if it went by so quickly. Now I've realized that love is a big factor in it. Meeting Kalan made me look at things differently, I now know that life doesn't move as quickly as I thought it did. I cherish every moment I have with him, and yearn to be held in his arms every time we're apart."

She stopped for a moment seeing the cross a short distance away and took a deep breath. "He makes me incredibly happy and I want to do everything I can to make sure that I can make him happy, too. Going back to what I was saying, I'm able to grasp onto life and enjoy it. I have Kalan to thank for that, Inae."

Shaking her head slightly, Inae tightened her hold on Mirela as the two began moving once more. "I won't argue with you here. You and I have completely different tastes, but I suppose whatever makes you happy is what makes you happy. I for one have given up on a man's love."

Mirela made a small face as they came much closer to the cross, listening to Inae speak. "Well maybe someday you'll find someone that you truly care about, or at least have an interest in."

"I doubt it, and unless we do our part to take care of this new threat, all of this talk about love won't do you any good." Inae let out a small sigh as she looked upwards, trying to figure out how they could possibly destroy it after thinking that perhaps the situation was now more awkward than it had been before.

Mirela lightly shook her head. "You're right. I suppose the only thing I can do now is use my love for Kalan to drive me forward. Now," Bending her legs, Mirela let Inae climb down off of her back as she came to a stop, standing up straight after her sister was safely on the ground and staring up at the cross that towered over them. "Let's bring an end to this."

With that, Mirela moved into playing position as Inae reached into her pouch, pulling out a card and holding it out before her.

Miss-Ran

Waka_in_the_Zash

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:42 pm
The beast burst into chaotic laughter as Tsuliria's chains slammed into him, his body bursting into purple smoke, his body quickly reforming itself after the smoke settled. Taking a step forward, the beast lifted his hand, a giant cloud of purple mist shooting from his hand towards Tsuliria.

"Let's see how your body reacts to my poison"

Raising his other hand, the beast dispersed, filling the area with the purple mist before rising again in the middle, a smug smirk on his face as he raised a hand, taunting Tsuliria on.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jazz smirked before a spear shot into his hand, his eyes flashing brightly as he started forward. Forte took a step, his cape slowly opening as the area seemed to grow dimmer, his red eyes glowing through the shadows. Jazz gripped his spear before dashing forward, Jumping as his spear pulsated brighter. He launched the spear at the black beast before him, the spear piercing him as it hit.

"This light......so...delicious.."

Forte's wings thrust open as the spear burst into small orbs, all being absorbed into a small hole in the beast's chest. Forte let out a loud roar before flying up, his hand glowing with Jazz' light.

"Tch...what the hell are you...?"

Forte thrust his massive hand forward, the light exploding from it as a massive beam shot from his palm, hitting Jazz head on, slamming him into the ground.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alexander gave a small sigh as they arrived at the cross, Yama's voice giving him a headache. Before Alexander could make a smart remark, a shadowed figure walked forward, a loud clicking filling the square through the dead silence.

"Well...If it isn't my ungrateful son...."

Alexander's eyes filled with a red tint as a wicked smile came over his face. Reaching up to adjust his glasses, he let out a small chuckle. Reaching into his sleeve, Alexander pulled his baton, the blade shimmering as it made it's appearance.

"Come to die again father? I'd be more than happy to kill you a second time"

Thrusting his arm out to the side, the blood seal on his case began to shine as the chains snapped and broke away. Slowly the case opened, a puff of smoke and dust shooting from it's ancient insides. As the case fully opened, two bodies fell out onto the ground. With a last flourish of his baton, the bodies rose, their eyes glowing red as their bodies stood their limp. Alexander's body began to glow with a red aura before bringing his baton up, to his face.

"Well then...Once I kill you, I'll replace your old body."

As Alexander's father stepped forward, his body began to emit a black aura. As his body began to crack and chip, a black shadow with massive wings landed on top of the cross above, it's shadow filling the area.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:35 pm
Yama smirked. Looking up at the winged beast on top of the cross, he knew his opponent has arrived. Stepping away from his partner, and his bodies, he studied the cross.

"I guess you take care of your dear old dad, and I'll take his pet..."

Jumping up and landing on the left arm of the cross, he crouched down and looked at the creature, gripping his axe as he readied himself, slightly sweating from the excitement of the battle yet to come.

"Be cautious, we aren't used to flying creatures, you might need more power."
In his head, he spoke to the wolf inside him, watching his enemy.
"we don't know that yet. Let's wait and see before we degrade my body even more. I'm not ready to switch species, you know."
The spirit nodded her head in agreement as she knew his plan.
"Alright, but just remember, I will help, for if you die, I die."

Masaruu

yizel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:38 pm
Tsuliria pulled her chains back towards her as the man vanished into smoke, her eyebrow arched a little seeing him reform shortly after.
"Well that's something new," she said crossing her arms.
Her eyes looked at the purple mist around them as he mentioned poison, she looked back at him seeing the smug smile on his face.

She flexed her hands causing the other two chains to appear from her sleeve, her four chains lifted and slowly moved back and forth as she stared at the man.
"Whoever you are I'm disappointed in you, these are your last moments and your making such a worthless effort."

Tsuliria shook her head and looked back at the man at the mist, using two of her chains she lifted herself into the air by the two chains.
Crossing her legs she looked back down at the man before speaking.
"Let's keep going then."

Looking at the chain that still had a sword on it, she made a motion with her hand before sending it towards the diminished man's neck.
She took hold of the other chain and slammed it down towards the man.
Drawing another chain she brought it down diagonally with the other chain.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A black mist started circling the area where Mirela and Inae stood as a figure walked out from behind the cross.
"Mirela.....Inae....."
The figured twitched for a moment as his charred skin came into view his head tilted to the side as his black eyes peered at the two. It's small wings flapped a few times as it came into view.
He let out a long groan showing his fangs before cracking his neck and crossing his arms.
The diminished revealed it's charred form to be that of Emilian, his dark eyes went back and forth from Mirela to Inae before walking towards them.
"You didn't listen...I'll make you pay....for what you've done...."

Diminished Emilian cracked his neck before his eyes widened as a dark orb appeared above them, eight dark ropes slammed into the ground around them before dark walls slid out of the ropes. The walls continued to move along the ropes until the three were surrounded by the walls of shadow.
The walls grew higher and curved creating a roof before connecting back to the dark orb.

After the dark building surrounded the three, the insides lit up revealing Diminished Emilian standing with his arms crossed on the far side of the room.
Leaning against the wall of the dark building hundreds of red eyes appeared along the walls before their attention focused on Inae and Mirela.
The inside was completely bare but with a snap of his fingers the distance between him and the two women grew further as he leaned off the wall.
"I'll kill you for what you did to me. You murderous little witch."

Four dark hands moved out of the walls and hovered above Mirela and Inae, they closed into fists before punching down at the two.

Kalan brought his sword up in diagonal motions deflecting Rai's repeated stabs from his twin blades.
Kalan's clothing was ripped in his shirt and pants and he had dirt on his face, he also had a cut along his left cheek.
Looking back at Rai he noticed a small slash in his jacket.
Rai brought both his swords back and stepping forward slammed them into Kalan's sword sending him flying back.

Kalan hit the ground a few feet away before his sword landed next to him. It faded back into a small piece of straw as he sat up rubbing his head.
"Didn't your mother teach you swordplay Kalan? Rai asked walking towards him.
Kalan stood up and brushed off his backside as Rai stopped a few feet away from him.
"Yeah but why do you ask?"
"Ah well that explains why she died."
Rai appeared behind Kalan before taking hold of Kalan's hair and hurling him further into the field causing him to slide along the ground.
Kalan coughed before looking up to see Rai staring down at him, he knelt down in front of him and let out a sigh.
"I'm bored...do something...fight back harder. Do you know how to hit a person? Your attack comes in contact with your opponents body. You know the thing I've been doing to you."

Kalan glared at Rai before summoning a sword of straw, he slashed it upward causing Rai to dodge back.
Kalan stood up as a dark aura circled around his body, Rai's other eye went red before his sword vanished.
Dark curved markings appeared on Rai's arms as his aura took on a red color, his silver hair went pitch black, he hovered slightly off the ground before extending his hand towards Kalan as claws formed on his hand.
"Goodbye Kalan."

A large beam of red energy shot of Rai's hand and barreled towards Kalan tearing apart the earth as it ran across it, it towered over the forest and grew larger the closer it got to Kalan.
Kalan went to move but red strings of energy wrapped around his feet stopping him, he pulled at them but they burned him as he moved.
He looked up as the red beam grew closer to him, he grit his teeth as the ground around him started to burn
"Not yet."

The beam slammed into him before Rai laughed and closed his hand, the energy exploded around Kalan in a large sphere of corrupt energy.
It shot into the sky afterward piercing the clouds before it faded away.
Rai looked down at the smoldering crater seeing bits of straw float down into it before chuckling.
"That wasn't very nice."

Rai looked up hearing the voice, his eyes widened as a foot came in contact with his face sending him flying back down to the earth.
Turning he landed on his feet and glared up at his attacker.

Kalan floated high above the ground looking down at Rai, his hair had grown to his back and took on a red color.
His green eyes took on a yellow glow as black hellfire circled around his arm.
The hellfire shifted as it started circling around his body it's black color slowly shifting to a white.
Kalan opened his mouth to speak revealing the fangs forming in his mouth.
"I can't let you have Valcas' soul Rai."

Rai stood chuckling lowly as he placed a hand on his knee to steady himself.
He looked up at Kalan as a dark orb appeared in the sky, spreading it formed a black pentagram that rotated as it pushed the clouds aside growing until it was the length of the field.
Kalan looked up at it before looking over to see Rai hovering across from him with his arm crossed.
"Your a bit late to start getting serious. How unfortunate it would have been fun to fight you like that."

Rai raised his hand causing the pentagram to glow brightly, Rai grinned before his body faded from existence as hundred of dark spheres appeared in the portal above him.
"Oh that can't be good." Kalan said looking up.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:08 am
Mirela's pupils shrank at the sight of her father. "N-No... How..." She remained completely still, feeling as if her feet were chained to the ground. "How are you alive..." Her hands and legs began to tremble, the recent memory of murdering her father repeating over and over again in her mind. Tears began to fill Mirela's eyes as her heart pounded in her chest. "I-Its.. impo-" Mirela let out a small, shocked gasp as she was brought back to the situation. Looking down at Inae, her pupils returned to normal size.

Inae shook her hand a little, flexing it slightly. It was a bit sore after hitting Mirela in the arm. "Have you forgotten everything we just talked about?" Narrowing her eyes, Inae traded out the card in her hand for another in her pouch. "Don't let someone you've already killed get in the way of our mission. I'd be pretty annoyed if I had to tell Kalan the reason behind your death." Holding the card up, Inae silently prayed to herself that her next move wouldn't be too painful.

"Tarot VIII - Strength."

Watching as Strength formed at her side, Inae reached over and slid the card into her hand, a small smile forming on her lips which concealed the pain she had started to go through. "Welcome back, Strength."

"M'lady... What is the reason you summon me?" Strength kept her eyes forward, locking her gaze with Diminished Emilian.

"Protect my sister and I so that we may rid the world of this crisis." Inae shook her head a little, bringing her attention to Diminished Emilian. "Kill him." Looking over at Mirela, Inae pointed up to the fists that were punching down at them. "I'll handle him, you work on those."

Mirela gave a small nod and began to play a quick melody, green energy in the shape of a medium-sized orb began to rise from the ground beneath them. She increased the tempo to speed it up before moving into a crescendo, watching as the orb expanded above them and shone brightly.

As Mirela neared the end of the melody, a barrier had formed between the hands and the three women. 'I... I hope this holds.' Sending the melody into a trill to hold the barrier, Mirela hoped that Inae would be able to handle the fight.

"Very well, m'lady." Strength drew her rapier forward and moved closer to Diminished Emilian, slashing horizontally in hopes of ending her duties as quickly as possible. "Perish!"

As Strength attacked, Inae began to look around. 'This is very unsettling... We need to get out of here as soon as possible.' Inae continued to look, hoping to find some sort of opening where they could escape to safety.  

Miss-Ran

Waka_in_the_Zash

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:01 pm
Jazz stood, coughing as he brushed the dirt from his clothing. As he stared up at his father, his eyes flashed brightly, small traces of light flowing through his arms as Gungnir appeared in his hand.

"Ok....lesson learned...now i'm going to kill you in one swift blow."

Jazz pulsated as his wings burst from him as he shot into the air. His leg caught Forte in the air before twisting and sending him flying into the ground. With a roar, Jazz threw Gungnir, it's blade piercing Forte as he slammed into the ground. The black beast grinned as the spear was absorbed into his body, his chest flashing.

"Oh no you don't!"

Jazz had an arm out-stretched towards the diminished, a glowing orb flashing on the end of his index finger. Bringing up his other arm to stabilize himself, he pulled the trigger firing.

"Light Shot! Rapid Fire!"

The orb began firing off hundreds of rounds of small orbs, each slamming into Forte before exploding. The light from the blast filled the area as Jazz let of a thousand rounds into the beast below, his eyes glowing brightly. Jazz gave a small smirk as he landed, his eyes turning to the cross before he started towards it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A loud bellow filled the area as the winged beast shot out into open air, turning to face Yama as it's bright red eyes squinted a bit. It's massive horns adorned it's head as cracks covered the beast's body. The beast threw it's arms out, two massive tornadoes slamming into the ground below, causing the battling Alexander and his father to jump out of the way. Slamming his hands together, the tornadoes began to move towards yama before they collided forming one massive cyclone around the two and the cross, rocks slicing in half as they flew into the walls of the cyclone. The beast screeched before wind blasted from it's wings towards yama.

Alexander brandished his baton before dashing in at his father, his red aura seeping from his body. As he ran, he pointed the baton forward before moving it in a small circle, this caused the two bodies to rise and dash forward before jumping, their hands bursting into claws as they spun in the air, slamming into the diminished, removing both of his arms. The diminished screamed out before a flash met his eyes, Alexander's baton pressed against his throat.

"Foul demon...We'll have to replace those arms of yours now won't we?"

With a smirk, Alexander slashed down the diminished' torso, a red streak flying through it as Alexander's aura flashed. As the beast fell, Alexander reached up, adjusting his glasses before flicking his baton up, the dead diminished rising just as the other two had before.

"You'll be a fantastic puppet...father....It seems that wolf spirit will have to wait."

Returning the bodies to the case, the chains slammed back on, the blood seal flashing as a click rang out. Alexander hopped on top of the case, his glasses gleaming as he stared up into the cyclone.

"Soon mangy dog..."

The mist poured from the diminished as his eyes flew up at Tsuliria. He gave a small scoff before pointing an arm to his side at the ground.

"Then it seems I'll have to destroy you won't I?"

The diminished snapped his finger, a blast of purple mist shooting from the ground slowly emerging. As he smirked once more, he disappeared into the mist. A small red orb moved up the tower of mist before the diminished reappeared, a blast of mist flying at Tsuliria as two more towers exploded from the ground below, each bending and colliding above the two, a dome forming from their collision encasing the two.

"You're in my hell now young one...and you won't make it out alive."

A roar rang out as the north wall of the building exploded, a dog like diminished bursting through before slamming into Inae,throwing her out of the south wall, the wall slowly regenerating as he emerged after her. The diminished slowly stood, taking on the form of a human as his large wings fell from behind him. He was unlike the other diminished, his skin was a dark blue and his eyes glowed a soft white.

"Well then...It seems I'll have to hunt more, you hardly pass as a meal."

Giving a small smirk, the diminished stepped forward, his wings twitching a little as they flapped slightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:10 am
Tsuliria eyes watched the man as she pulled her chains back in, seeing the blast of mist she threw herself higher into the air narrowly dodging it.
"Come."
A blast of darkness erupted from her before her scythe appeared, turning she landed sitting on it before looking down at the man as she kicked her feet a few times listening to him speak.
She let a small sigh escape from her as a red aura circled around her.
"This is taking too long, I'm sorry but I have to start getting serious."

Tsuliria held her arm to the ground causing a red pentagram to appear on the ground.
"Executioner Hanra."
A red hand came out of the pentagram before a red face followed after it.
The face had two red eyes and had black hair tied in a ponytail. Opening it's mouth it revealed it's fangs before gust of wind started flowing into it's mouth pulling the mist in with it.
Tsuliria raised her hand causing tiny pentagrams to appear outside of the dome, seconds later chains burst out of the pentagrams as one hundred surrounded the dome before rising above it and linking with each other.
Tsuliria landed in the pentagram keeping her mouth covered with her sleeve before looking at the man.
"Goodbye."

Her body sunk into the pentagram before Hanra pulled her other hand out, holding both hands up a large dual bladed axe with black blades appeared in her hands before it slowly rose out of the pentagram. Hanra wore a red half shirt which hid her upper from view.
On the bottom half of her stomach was a long black line with circular markings on it.
Hanra growled at the diminished as the chains took on a red color outside of the dome.

Hanra's eyes went bright red before it let out a roar as the chains started glowing brightly.
"Forgotten lullaby," Tsuliria's voice echoed from the pentagram for a second as Hanra gripped her axe.
Hanra slammed the bottom of her axe on the ground causing ten red spheres of energy to come up from the ground.
The red orbs started moving in a circle around the dome before horizontal beams shot out of them combining with the other orbs until they were all linked.
Hanra opened her mouth sucking in more air as the lines formed a twin star before the holes of the start let off a red glow.

Giant beams of red energy exploded from holes consuming everything in their path as Hanra vanished amongst the red beams. The beams rotated coming upon the dome each one moving towards the diminished as they bounced around.
They continued to move around the dome splitting off each time into smaller beams until thousands of red beams filled the dome as the chains continued to pulsate.

Diminished Emilian raised his eyebrow seeing Inae fly out of his trap before the west wall faded for a second as the hands around Mirela vanished.
He faded into the wall as strength attacked him before appearing through the east wall.
Turning he sprinted at Mirela as two hands formed out of the wall behind him.
Extending his hands he caused them to fly forward towards Mirela as the eyes turned their attention to Mirela.
The hands curved into each swirling a few times before claws formed on the end of them as eyes appeared in their palms.
Diminished Emilian drew closer behind the hands as they went to slam Mirela between them from the left and right side in a grab attempt.
"Mirela!"
Diminished Emilian screamed as dark crows came out of the south wall, they flapped their wings as their red eyes peered at Mirela.
After a dozen came out of the wall they started flying towards her, cawing at her as they continued their flight.

Rai's laughter could be heard as the dark spheres exploded causing thousands of dark spikes to fly down towards Kalan.
Turning his body Kalan flew down to the ground and placing his foot on the ground, jumped off it as he started sprinting along the field.
The dark spikes crashed into the earth around him as he weaved through them.
Seeing they were the size of buildings he made a note to avoid getting hit by any.
He jumped to the right dodging one before jumping and kicking off another dodging another as it slammed where he once was.
He continued kicking off the spikes as they slammed into the ground around him, turning his body and doing a cartwheel in the air he narrowly dodged one as it passed him.
He let out a sigh before landing on the ground and spinning while sending a burst of energy from his back.
The burst sent his body sliding forward along the ground as he continued spinning leaving large circles in the ground as he progressed the spikes narrowly missing him as the fell to the earth.
He came to a stop before one landed next to him causing him to take a step away from it.

"Oh I'm not done."
The dark spikes started glowing red as Rai reappeared in the sky.
Kalan looked around him to see he was surrounded by the spikes before Rai snapped his fingers.
"Cry my children, let your pain carry him to the afterlife!"
The black spikes exploded into a giant upward torrent of black hellfire that covered the whole field as hundreds of faces appeared in the flame crying out.
Rai vanished to avoid being hit by it as it pierced the clouds before fading away.
Rai landed on the ground and chuckled as the black hellfire consumed the entire field and started reaching out to the forest that hid the field from view.
Standing amongst the black flames Rai covered the side of his face before laughing towards the sky, his red eye glowed brightly as the black flames started growing larger with each passing moment.
"Now let's get that....huh?"

Rai saw a figure slowly rising from the black hellfire, his eyes widened as the figure turned towards him his yellow eyes piercing the flames.
Kalan's eyes narrowed at Rai and in one motion white hellfire consumed the black hellfire banishing it before it faded leaving a burnt wasteland.

"Corrupt Eden."
Ten white pentagrams appeared around the two in a circle before giant rectangular pillars lifted out of them.
The rectangular pillars continued to rise above the forest before stopping near the clouds.
Tree's started lifting out of the ground with dark leaves and wood inside the pillars before black bushes and grass appeared around the two.
Rai's eyes widened before Kalan appeared in front of him.

Kalan slammed his foot into Rai's face sending him flying back, Rai's body turned as it flew to see Kalan reappear in his path.
Building white energy into his fist Kalan slammed his fist into Rai's stomach forcing Rai to stop.
Kalan leaned his body down below Rai before rapidly kicking Rai in the torso with his foot. The force and speed of the kicks kept Rai's body suspended in the air as white energy burst out of Rai with each hit.
Turning his body Kalan raised his foot up once more, the heel of his foot slammed into Rai's face sending him flying into the air.
Vanishing he left a mirage of himself where he once stood. The mirage gathered dark energy into it's left arm as it looked up at Rai.
The real Kalan appeared high above the battlefield and brought his left arm back as white energy gathered in his hand.
Rai opened his eyes as Kalan extended his hand unleashing the energy. A giant focused beam of white corrupt energy flew from his hand down at Rai.
The beam was three times as large as Rai and as it slammed into him sent him flying down towards the earth.
The mirage Kalan yelled as an equally large dark beam exploded from his hand and up towards Rai.
The black beam collided with Rai and the white beam before a large explosion erupted form the collision creating a giant light and dark sphere of energy with Rai in the center of it.
Kalan landed on the ground and crossed his arms as the sphere exploded sending Rai spiraling towards the earth before hitting the ground.
Light and dark lightning sparked from his body as he slowly sat up.
Rai stood up before looking at Kalan, brushing off his body he grinned.

"All that and you did nothing to me."
Kalan glanced over at Rai as a calm expression formed on his face, Rai built dark energy into his hand causing it to crackle.
"I end this now."  

yizel

Miss-Ran

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:18 pm
As she was slammed out of the trap Inae let out a loud cry. Skidding across the ground she felt her dress tear in some places. Wearily propping herself up, Inae shot a glare at the diminished that had attacked her, growling slightly.

"Y-You'll pay for that..." Clenching her hands into fists, Inae lifted herself off the ground and stood hunched over slightly. Brushing off her dress, she reached into her pouch and pulled out another card, holding it in front of her. She glanced back behind the diminished toward the trap and shook her head a little bit. 'You'd better make it out of there alive. I'd never live it down if you ended up getting killed by him.'

"Get out of there safely," She muttered under her breath. "I'll take care of things out here."

Inae brought her attention back to the diminished and chuckled a bit. "Its time for the predator to become the prey. Let's see what you can do."

--------------------

Strength stopped and reverted back to her wispy form as Inae was attacked and Diminished Emilian faded into the wall. "Sorry... M'lady...." The distorted-sounding words echoed around the trap as the mist that made up Strength faded away, the connection between herself and Inae breaking apart temporarily from Inae being attacked by the other diminished.

--------------------

A small smirked crossed Inae's lips. Shifting her gaze between the diminished and the card she held, she shook her head a bit. Inae knew quite well that the battle was already working against her favor but that didn't mean she wasn't going to try.

"Tarot XI - Justice."

A cloud of purple mist began to form directly behind Inae. After a few moment it began to rise and take the form of a slender woman dressed in a long robe. Her wispy appearance similar to The High Priestess, but not quite the same. In her left hand was a set of scales, in her right was a sword.

Justice lifted her scales into the air and raised her sword, waving it over the top of Inae's head. There was a bright flash of purple light that lasted for a quick moment. After it faded, there were two copies of Justice standing on each side of the original. More mist began to form around Inae and Justice, allowing the Justices to shuffle around to try and confuse the diminished.

As the the mist dissipated, the three Justices moved around the diminished in a triangular pattern, each with their own swords raised.

"You'll have to figure out the real one if you want to kill me," Inae chuckled, shaking lightly from her pain. "It won't be easy." After speaking, Inae listened as each of the Justices cackled, smiling to herself as they dashed in simultaneously toward the diminished.

--------------------

"Inae!" Mirela's eyes grew wide as Inae was knocked out of the trap, causing her to stop playing. The barrier above her quickly exploded which sent Mirela into the ground, causing her to cry out in pain. She rose to a stand a moment later and bit down onto her lip seeing Diminished Emilian sprint toward her and the hands make a motion to grab her. Turning her head back slightly upon hearing the crows, Mirela moved back into playing position and began to play, mentally telling herself that she didn't have much time to make her next move.

The melody she played was quick yet soft. Vines of green energy emerged from the ground directly beneath her feet and moved their way up her legs, latching onto her and holding her in place. Increasing the dynamic of the melody, the ground of the immediate area around her became coated with green energy and rippled, causing multiple tiny shockwaves throughout the trap.

As Mirela continued to increase the dynamic of her melody, the waves grew larger in amplitude, eventually rising up above her head. With one quick motion of her bow, a final wave was formed around Mirela, surrounding her from the attacks. Drawing the bow quickly across Love's strings once more, the final wave was pushed outwards rapidly around her, tearing up the ground beneath it in its way as the vines holding Mirela in place vanished. 'Please let this work...'

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:58 pm
"What!?"

The diminished' eyes widened as the onslaught of beams barreled down on him, their sheer power causing the mist to evaporate into the clouds. As the beams slammed into the beast below, a loud cry bellowed out, his body slowly diminishing. As he evaporated into the mist, a small smile formed on his face, his eyes slowly shutting as he took a final breath.

"Seems you got me...."

As the beams destroyed the ground below, the clouds opened up, small purple droplets raining down. The constant percussion of the rain rang out in the dome of chains as the clouds opened.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jazz took in a deep breath as he approached the massive cross before him. It's black stone looked smooth to the touch as it shined and shimmered in the light. Jazz flexed his hand, a spear flashing to his hand, it's bright light shining off of the cross. As Jazz lifted the spear, ready to throw it, a blast of light shot off behind him, Forte flew out of the crater, his body shining.

"Not yet!"

A bright light focused in his chest before he fired, a massive beam of light shot from him like a cannon. Jazz jumped, the beam colliding with the cross behind him. As he twisted in the air, he launched the spear into Forte's head.

"I'm already tired of you."

Jazz hit the ground in a sprint as he dashed at Forte. Before Forte could react, two blades of light slashed through his body, one white, one black. As Jazz retracted his blades, Forte fell to the ground in three pieces, one last breath leaving him before faded into ashes. Jazz turned to see the cross cracked up the front of it from Forte's blast. Throwing one last spear, Jazz dashed in, his foot meeting the end of the spear, slamming it into the cross, causing it to explode into massive chunks of black rubble.

"That's one down..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The diminished gave a small smirk as his eyes darted between the Justice clones. With a small laugh, the diminished dashed forward at one of the clones.

"Foolish girl, Leon always catches his prey!"

The diminished, now known as Leon, slashed through the Justice clone, a loud laugh ringing out as the clone puffed into smoke. Leon extended his hand into the haze, his forearm slowly changing from a dark blue to a dark red. The color began to change over his entire body until he was fully red. Turning, his eyes began to glow as two clones of himself stepped out and dashed at the other two Justice clones.

"Why thank you young lady, I'll treasure this power, while I'm ripping you limb from limb."  

Waka_in_the_Zash

yizel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:27 pm
Tsuliria rose up from the ground closer to the cross as the pentagram and chains sunk back into the earth.
"Rest in peace," she said closing her eyes for a moment before walking forward.
She stopped and looked up at the cross, she had walked here without thinking on how to destroy it.
She could feel the darkness pouring from it so it was safe to assume using darkness wouldn't help.

She looked around to see the diminished were starting to surround her, she closed her eyes as Reaper's voice echoed through her head.
"Tsuliria in my line of work you gotta learn how to go wild sometimes. You'd be surprised how much it helps release steam. You can never not be wild enough either so you always win. You have to put aside some civility though but that's a small price to pay for fun."

Tsuliria looked at the palm of her hand as the diminished grew closer, a warm light glow formed in her hand before she looked up at the cross.
"Go wild...huh."
Tsuliria flexed her hand causing her scythe to appear, taking a step she hurled it forward sending it spinning horizontally through the diminished as she ran after it.
Making an upward motion with her hand the scythe quickly shot up spinning vertically.
Tsuliria jumped up after it as the diminished followed after her.
Reaching out she grabbed it before turning and cutting through a diminished waist.
She turned her body kicking a diminished into another as she slashed upward through another as she drew closer to the cross.

Dodging the slash of one she stepped off it's back before placing a foot on the cross, keeping her momentum she ran up the cross holding her scythe with two hands.
She noticed diminished falling down towards her, a small smile formed on her face before she brought her scythe into an arch in front of her cutting them in half as she continued upwards.
Once she reached the top she jumped off the top before a light glow enveloped her scythe, the blade of the scythe grew larger as energy was poured into it.

Turning her body she fell towards the ground, as she came across the cross she slammed her scythe into it before kicking it forcing it to fall downwards cutting through the cross as it fell.

Planting her foot on the cross she gave herself a push, jumping after her scythe.
She free fell head first as she drew closer to her scythe as the cross was torn apart behind her.
Tsuliria turned her body forward before slamming her foot on the hilt of her scythe forcing it out of the cross and into the air.

Landing Tsuliria held her hand up and caught her scythe before resting it on her shoulders and turning back to the cross as a light enveloped it before an explosion followed causing her clothing and hair to flutter.
The cross crumbled to the ground before Tsuliria let out a small sigh.

The scythe vanished back into her body and she touched her wrist to confirm the chains were back before walking away.
"Probably should have made a bigger explosion."

The hands were destroyed by the shock waves as diminished Emilian eyes widened as they flew through his trap.
He crossed his arms in front of him as one slammed into him sending him flying back into his crows.
He screamed as the crows gathered around his body, he reached his hand up as the crows pecked at his body before more crows took hold of his hand causing it to vanish in the large gathering.
"So...I can't escape it..."

The crows flew off in different directions leaving no remains of diminished Emilian before the dark orb holding the trap together shattered.
The trap and crows faded into nothing as all remains of the diminished vanished.

The pillars fell and the false Eden faded away leaving only the desolate remains of their battle.
Rai started to attack Kalan again when he felt something flash through his body, he stopped and fell to his knees before gripping his chest as his eyes widened.
His form faded returning him to his orginal self except his red eye was now blue.
He looked up at Kalan seeing his form fading except his blond hair remained long going down to his back.
"Corrupt Eden," Kalan said looking at Rai as he uncrossed his arms. "Gives immense power to the one who summons it. While it's up the two combatants inside of the Eden are immortal."
Rai's eye twitched as an immense pain flowed through his body, he coughed as crimson trickled out of his mouth.
"Once it fades however...everything that occurred in the Eden takes hold."

Rai fell onto his stomach and grit his teeth as he closed his hand taking in dirt.
"You little...."
"It's over Rai...."
Rai's eyes narrowed as he felt his vision start to fade, for a split second Lana appeared in front of him before fading away.
"I can't die...not until I avenge her....not...now......come on...stupid...body....I'll...I'll kill you....mur...derer..."
Rai groaned before his his head hit the ground, he closed his eyes before going still.
Kalan looked down at him before falling onto his back with his arms out.
"Now that was way too close for comfort."

Little dark balls of energy fell around Kalan like small pieces of black snow, Kalan smiled and held his hand up to try and grab one but they faded when they touched his hand.
His hand fell to the side as he stared up at the sky watching the dark balls fall.
Chuckling he closed his eyes as a warmth took over his body.
"My body won't move so I guess I'm laying here for a bit."
Kalan opened his eyes and looked back towards the sky, tears ran down the side of his face as Mirela's smiling face flashed in his mind.
"I'm sorry I won't be able to keep my promise to you...Mirela....I hope you'll forgive me."
A small smile formed on his face as felt a sharp stinging in his heart.
"I found it Lana....I'm happy....really happy...I got to meet so many people...make new friends...even if not all of them remember my name."
Kalan chuckled a little before he started laughing as the faces of the people he met flashed through his mind.
Jazz and Tsuliria, Kina, Inae, Mordikai, it seemed never ending.
His laughter faded before he closed his eyes again.
"Happiness...isn't something you can find alone....you find it in others.....still it's a bit late to realize it now..."
Kalan turned and looked at Rai seeing the tears that flowed down his face.
He closed his eyes finding it was hard to keep them open all of a sudden.
"I hope...everyone can find happiness....Mirela....please...please find happiness too...."

Kalan's tears ceased as his consciousness slowly faded as the warmth that consumed him slowly left him before he let out a small sigh.
A small smile was left on his face as his heart slowly came to a stop.

"Please find it...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:52 am
Mirela's eyes softened as she watched the chain of events unfold. When the trap shattered, she lowered her bow to her side but however kept Love resting on her shoulder. Turning her attention over to Inae, Mirela's eyes grew wide at the sight of her in the middle of a fight. "I-Inae!"

Hearing Mirela's voice, Inae's ears perked up. She turned her head toward her older sister and gave a small chuckle when she realized that Mirela had won the fight. "Well good job. Looks like you finally did something useful. I'm a bit busy though, so if you'll excuse me..." Inae brought her attention to Leon. "Where were we?"

The remaining two Justices slashed their swords diagonally at the Leon clones in one, swift upward motion.

Mirela raised her bow once more and went to take a step closer to help Inae, but stopped once Inae spoke to her.

"Mirela, what the hell do you think you're doing? I've got this covered. Get rid of that cross and go find Kalan. Can't let him slack off now can we?" Inae kept her eyes locked onto Leon, never breaking concentration. "Go on, hurry up."

As much as Mirela didn't want to leave Inae alone, she let out a small sigh and gave a nod. Turning to look at the cross towering above her, Mirela took a deep breath before playing once more.

Her melody was calm and gentle. As she played, green energy began to form around the base of the cross. Mirela continued to play the melody, causing the energy to begin crawling up the cross, taking the form of multiple vines. The vines kept growing, winding themselves around the cross and eventually made it to the very top.

The vines then came together, forming a large, beautiful lily at the top of the cross. When Mirela began to near the end of her melody, the vines began to shimmer from the base of the cross. Each passing note caused the shimmer of the vines to become brighter than before.

Mirela shut her eyes gently as the lily began to shine. Its shine being a lot brighter than the vines that formed it. As Mirela opened her eyes, she brought the melody to an end which in turn caused the vines to constrict around the cross while the lily set off into a large explosion.

Mirela then lowered both Love and its bow to her sides. "I'll be back soon, Inae. Be safe." She turned to look over her shoulder to see Inae give a small nod before hurrying off into the distance to find Kalan.

Miss-Ran

Masaruu

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:23 pm
Looking up and around him, Yama thought he was doomed. He needed help but was too "manly" to admit it. He looked down and hoped it worked. He threw his axe at the diminished and prayed the blade hit as he fell over the edge of the cross, gripping it still as he hung to the underside to the left arm of the cross.

"I need some help here spirit!"

Closing his eyes, he felt the fur on his arms reach his shoulders as his eye turned a light green color. He felt the fur start at his feet as it covered up to his knees. Feeling the new strength in his legs, his jumping and running had improved. he knew this fight had dragged out long enough.

"Thanks! I got it now!"

He turned back over on top of the cross as he stood there, the winds roaring around him as he crouched low. Lunging upward towards the beast, he let out a monstrous roar that shook the land. he felt his new power and was ready. It was time he killed the flyer.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff