Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
river Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:58 pm
Iris gave a small gasp {even if you're immortal having a sword shoved through your stomach is going to hurt like hell} and then slipped off the sword, frowning a bit when she fell to her knees, feeling like there was a slow poison spredding through her body.
Ixia frowned and punched shadowin the jaw again, this time pupously freezing time on him so she could rip the sword out of his hands and hand it back to roy. "please try and keep better track of your toys." she grumbled and looked down at Irirs with a small sigh.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:14 pm
"Crap!" Roy hissed as his black sword began to absorb Iris' soul.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:34 pm
Iris sighed and shook her head. "meh, i've been stabed by it before. huts like hell." she frowned and stood up. "and it feels more like a poison then my soul getting sucked out." she shrugged, rolling her eyes.
"way to not take that seriously!" ixia grumbled and smacked iris upside the head. "any way you can reverse that thing?" she mumbled and looked over to roy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:45 pm
Roy blinked and focused all his energy on his sword. The black sword released Iris' soul and transformed into its old look. "I think that did it." he sighed.

Shadow appeared behind Ixia and shot her with white lightning.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:49 pm
{did you see what i made in starlight academy? xd and also, who i made? }
iris smiled at Roy. "thanks.... i can see why the little twins like you." she grinned and then turned to Ixia just in time to catch her unconcios body. "yeah sure, leav me to deal with this guy again." she grumbled and gently layed the girls body on the ground before she kicked shadow in his soft spot.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:55 pm
Shadow bit its lip and doubled over for a second. It stood back up straight and blew hellfire at her.

Roy got in front of Iris and combined his swords together then shot water at the fire. "Just get her out of here!" he told Iris while trying to send the fire back to Shadow.

((oh mah goddess!!!!))  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:58 pm
{lol}
Iris sighed softly and shook her head. "she'll be up in a moment." she grumbled and quickly placed her hand on shadow's back, burning him {or atleast trying to} with angel fire.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:01 pm
Shadow made a face and disappeared into the shadows, leaving Iris as the new target for Roy's water attack.

Roy froze and immediately pulled his sword back, but there was already a stream of posionous water headed straight for her.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:03 pm
she blinked and did her best to move out of the way of the water but ended up getting hit in the arm. "um.... ow?" she muttured and looked at her arm.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:05 pm
"My bad." Roy laughed nervously. "Sorry..."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:07 pm
"it doesn't really hurt.... but then again i don't feel much for pain." she shrugged.
{i dunno what the heck is sposed to happen to her....}  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:11 pm
((uhhhh, i dunno. umm, nothing?))

Shadow took advantage of the water on Iris and struck her with lightning.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:14 pm
{ok, that works. XD }
"huh, one goes down and the other gets up." ixia chuckled as she sat up and caught Iris. "i wonder how many times we can do that?" she joked and stood up, laying iris in her place before smiling at roy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:21 pm
"Man, have I gotten weak." Roy panted and sat down.

((writer's block gonk anyhoo, gtg, byeee!!! maybe i'll get better ideas tomorrow))  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Romantic_Cinderella

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:32 am
Vincent kept his his face calm
but he roared

" Oh....s***." Demetri said stepping back  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games