Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
The Blood of Demons, and the Steel of Samurai. -Accepting- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:24 am
"She HATES attention. She doesn't want any."

"Have fun~" Amaya cooed, walking away from the clearing.

"And be sure to dig up the whole body too. I need every last piece of her."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:37 pm
"Because you DRILLED it into her head that being ignored was normal!"

Fuma said nothing, and went to work immediately.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:45 pm
Yuki moved to help dig in the spot Amaya found.

("moves" can't believe I just did that...)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:18 pm
"It is! Demons aren't suppose to be social."

"Lemme know if the little spirit shows up. I'll keep her busy while you guys work on her grave."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:22 pm
"She's got HUMAN QUALITIES, genius!"

"Just watch out for the one who still has skin." Fuma chuckled.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:32 am
"She's still a demon, and therefore can take care of herself." Kagu argued, moving away from Jari.
"Now stop telling me what to do on a subject you know nothing about."

"Ghosts don't have skin..." Amaya looked back at Fuma oddly, missing his joke. "They have the appearance of skin, but I assure, there's nothing there."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:21 am
Yuki continued to dig in silence.

A curare tipped dart zipped out of the trees, headed straight for Amaya's neck.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:03 am
"....I was speaking about him." Fuma said, looking and pointing to Yuki. He caught the shine of the dart, and immediately stood up.

There was no way he'd be able to catch it, or get in the way.
"Look out!"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:52 pm
"You got hurt didn't you?" Amaya questioned curiously, her expression becoming more puzzled as Fuma shouted to her.
"What?" She scoffed, turning around just at the nick of time. While the dagger did not pierce her neck, it did cut the side of it, leaving a painful cut but nothing life threatening.

Amaya, however, was pissed. She knew what was going on the minute she felt her skin being cut.
"You'll regret this..." She growled to the hidden assassin, her body already beginning to undergo physical changes. Human teeth now turned long and sharp, green eyes turned yellow and the pupils grew longer until they connected the top and bottom of the eyes, wings began to sprout where her shoulder blades were, and her skin started turning green.

In a matter of moments, where once Amaya stood, no bigger than the typical female, was now a dragon large enough to fit a man in its mouth.
Amaya wasted no time, and immediately set fire to the trees, wanting to either flush out or burn her assassin to a crisp.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:56 pm
"I've had to take care of YORG, thank you very much!"

"What was that you said FIVE SECONDS AGO about attracting attention?!" Fuma barked, flailing his arms about.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:47 pm
As she changed a ballista bolt was shot from the trees just before fire was set to the forest. A ninja came running out of from the fire and was seen for only a few seconds before a smoke bomb exploded at Amaya's feet which he quickly disappeared into. A chained Kama was thrown at her neck from the smoke screen like a grappling hook.

Yuki's eyes went wide, and he ran to help Amaya despite the fact that she probably didn't need it. "I do hope this isn't who I think it is..."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:33 pm
As the bolt came at her, Amaya dropped her body down to the ground and lowered her neck to avoid the blow. Once the bolt whizzed by, she rose up again to be at full height.

She snorted as smoke covered the ground around her feet. Amaya quickly opened her wings, making gusts that dispersed the smoke as quickly as it came, exposing the assassin. She had no time to dodge the kama though as it bore into the softer scales on the bottom of her neck. Amaya growled as turned her head to bite onto the chain, jerking on it to sling the assassin aside.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:35 pm
Fuma watched the spectacle and looked over at Yuki.
"Don't know who it is, but I REALLY doubt he's going to slay a now PISSED dragon..."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:11 pm
The assassin was thrown around by the chain but he held on tight, and even started to climb up it towards her head.  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:03 am
"...............He's gonna get eaten."  
Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games