Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shy_Music_Angel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:07 pm
Well I really belive that the new character is going to be Chris. Campco said that the new character is going to be someone the fans are really fond of and it can't be Billy because he's on the run for killing 23 people on his mission while he was in the Marines.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:00 pm
Shy_Music_Angel
Well I really belive that the new character is going to be Chris. Campco said that the new character is going to be someone the fans are really fond of and it can't be Billy because he's on the run for killing 23 people on his mission while he was in the Marines.
Or that... He had a big a** Tattoo on his arm.  

Biohazard EXTREME

La Duchesse

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:47 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Shy_Music_Angel

An a** tattoo? Did we play the same game? eek JOKING!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:09 pm
La Duchesse
Biohazard EXTREME
Shy_Music_Angel

No, what I meant was the same Tattoo that he has on his arm... I have on my a**.... ninja  

Biohazard EXTREME

La Duchesse

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:25 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
La Duchesse
Biohazard EXTREME
Shy_Music_Angel

No, what I meant was the same Tattoo that he has on his arm... I have on my a**.... ninja

Ah, makes much sense now. blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:46 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
La Duchesse
Biohazard EXTREME
Shy_Music_Angel

Chris didnt kill 23 people his team mates did he was knocked out any way got to be chris xD -feels like a no it all- any way but even then chris did have abig tatoo and it was resident evil zero hour  

mr~haha funny

750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200

Tyr525

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:19 pm
mr~haha funny
Biohazard EXTREME
La Duchesse
Biohazard EXTREME
Shy_Music_Angel

Chris didnt kill 23 people his team mates did he was knocked out any way got to be chris xD -feels like a no it all- any way but even then chris did have abig tatoo and it was resident evil zero hour

They're talking about BILLY, not Chris. Chris and Billy are two different characters. :  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:24 am
I'm really sad that its coming out for the PS3 Because now I have to spend like $400 On a PS3 for Resident Evil 5.Its just not fair..... crying crying crying  

Indie Jesus

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:48 am
Actually it's $500 for a PS3. Since it's also coming out for the 360 (which is $400) I suggest you get it for that.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:12 pm
Whoa! PS3s went down to 500?  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:25 pm
EB games has this promotion where you trade in 6 games and you get the PS3 at $300 Canadian.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:55 pm
MM-212 Beta
Whoa! PS3s went down to 500?

No. For the PS3 you can get the one with a 20 Gig memory for $500+tax or one with a 60 Gig memory for $600+tax. I guess I made a mistake and made it sound like the PS3 went down in price. I better go and fix it.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:10 am
But I must cease that promotion! I will be trading in my PS2 and a bunch of my games, and hock a whole bunch of my movies, basically, anything for extra cash. Borrow a little from my mom... And when I have about three hundred, I will trade in the 6 games at EB and pick up a brand new PS3. I can smell it already.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:54 pm
Just make sure you cease on trading in any Resident Evils. It be a shame to see something like that.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:57 pm
I may be crazy, but I'm by no means stupid. My Resident Evils are like cream in my coffee, I wouldn't trade them to save my roomate's life. Mind you I hate my roomate, but still...

Hey, does anyone know if PS3 is backwards compatible with the PS2? I just wanna be sure.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games