Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otokage's Building Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

Dance to my rhythm...

"In exchange for jutsu, I guess I could use you. I'll accept you on the same terms as anyone else: Betray me, and I will hunt you to the ends of the earth."Makoto said. She reached down and pulled out a file."I'll need some information on you. Fill this out will you?"

...spin and twirl on my strings

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:23 pm
User Image
"You think you could beat me? Now that's the true illusion."

Hachi Hagami

Hachi grinned out right when the Otokage threatened his life if he betrayed her. "Wouldn't have it any other way." He said as he slid the file closer to himself and started filing it out. It was pretty routine stuff, just sections that included his name, age, rank, fighting specialty, clan, bloodline, and jutsu knowledge. Which he filled out completely because he really didn't have anything to hide. Once he finished crossing the T's and dotting the I's, he handed the file back to her.

“Those nightmares, wont be just nightmares anymore."

hid-behind-the-mask

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:26 pm
User ImageUser Image

Dance to my rhythm...

"Looks like everything is in order. I'm going to assign you to the second squad, codename : Waltz. You can report there as soon as you'd like, you'll be relieving my sister to return to her academy duties."Makoto stood, a smile dancing across her face as everything seemed to fall into place, ...almost."Welcome to Sound, Hachi Hagami."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:27 pm
((This was a pleasant surprise, having another jounin join.))  

Crimson Remedy

hid-behind-the-mask

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:39 pm
User Image

Hachi Hagami

"Glad to be a part of it." He said as he rose out of his seat. "I also have a request to ask you. Well actually two requests now that I think about it. The first is a sound headband, it would make it a lot easier to walk around the area without people guards asking me why I'm here. And the other request is to have my arms augmented." At this, Hachi raised both of his arms up to his side showing that he had a long sleeve coat, gloves on both hands, and bandages could be seen wrapped around his arm where the gloves and sleeves didn't cover. "I also heard about your arm air cannons, and was wondering if I could have that installed in my arms."

((Technically I had already joined before, but my first duty was to teach two genin students. Both became inactive as a taught them. >.>
And that kinda made me go inactive too xP ))

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

Dance to my rhythm...

Makoto reached down and opened a drawer in her desk."I'll give you a sound headband, in exchange for the one you currently have."She said, placing the headband out on the desk."As for your arms, i'll augment them, but the surgery is dangerous and the paperwork will take some time. I'll send you a birdie when it's ready."She relaxed slightly. This would be a good way to make sure he didn't leave while she needed him.

((Still a pleasant surprise.))

Crimson Remedy

hid-behind-the-mask

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:53 pm
User Image

Hachi Hagami

Hachi nodded as the Otokage made fairly reasonable arrangements, and fished out his old Cloud village headband from his pocket. He then replaced it with the new Sound villages headband, and tied it to his right upper arm. "I'll stop by the academy or something like that to pick up a few ninjutsu scrolls, and head to the squad's training ground. Mind pointing me in the direction of both?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:56 pm
User ImageUser Image

Dance to my rhythm...

"You'll want to stop by the Library instead. But, if it's Sound jutsu you're after, there are scrolls of it at the training ground. The Academy is out the door, on the right, about 500 feet away. The Library is about two blocks past the Academy. Training grounds are located on the far side of the town, just past the springs."Makoto sat down, exhausted from her day.

Crimson Remedy

hid-behind-the-mask

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:04 pm
User Image

Hachi Hagami

"Thank you. Then I guess I'll see you later when you send the bird flying my way." Hachi gave a quick short wave to the kage walking out of her office, and walked toward the library.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:39 pm
Carla Sennin

User Image

Carla was humming as she approached the Otokage's office. She has been sleeping in a chamber for a while and now she has come out. She got to the Otokage's door and peaked in, not knowing if she will notice Carla sticking her head in or not.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:05 pm
Crimson Remedy
User ImageUser Image

Dance to my rhythm...

"Come on in."Makoto said, her voice was calm and reassuring, as she could tell that the girl was a bit unsure of her self.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:34 pm
(You know what the heck, I might as well get active in NUR again.)

Nakamuro, the small puppet user made his way to once again to the Otokage's office, remember the time when he first step into the office. It was when Nanashi-sama was once the Otokage but for some strange reason he went up and vanished, hoping that one day he'll meet his sensai again. Nakamuro also hadn't reported in for quite some time, he though about it much and he might as well serve the Sound once more as a soldier even if he is so young. While he was in his train of thoughts he made his way to the doorway but spotted someone he never met and Makoto which was sitting in the chair of the Otokage. Guessing much, she must be the new Kage and by the looks, a Puppet User as well. Still, he waiting by the door, patient and silent as if he was a mute as he waited for Makoto's signal to come in.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:45 pm
Carla Sennin

User Image

Carla walked in. "Hi, sorry, im a Gennin here in the Sound Village but i have been in a sleeping chamber for too long...longer than what i was expecting." She said with en embarrassed face and laugh. "But my name is Carla Sennin, and i need to know if there is a person you can assign me to in order to train me for the Chuunin exams." She said as the Rinnegan came to life in her eyes with the contact of the light.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

Dance to my rhythm...

"Mmm, well I have two full squads at the moment." Makoto put her hands together and rested her chin on them."I'm sure I'll be able to find a chuunin or jounin to be your teacher. I'll notify as soon as I find one for you. For now, head over to the Genin Training grounds. My sister, Kyoiku, likes to hang out there."As she finished speaking, she saw a face she hadn't seen in quite some time, Nakamuro Shirogane, her distant cousin through the Shirogane clan. She waved her hand to him, inviting him in to the office."I'll get on it immediately, Carla." Makoto pulled over a piece of paper and jotted down a quick note."Hello Nakamuro!"

Crimson Remedy

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:18 pm
+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

|+l+|-Chunin-|+l+|-Shirogane Clan-|+l+|-Iron Sand-|+l+|-Puppet User-|+l+|-The Exiled One-|+l+|-Otogakure-|+l+|

Mother...

Nakamuro didn't say a thing yet, Makoto was part of the Shirogane clan but was a distant cousin, still part of family. Still, even if she was family he did really talk much as when she motion him to come in he only nodded and followed after Carla. Taking a short bow to the Otokage he waited for what she would say, he knew this was rude to not address himself but he hated talking. Simple and clean was how he liked it.

...Give me strength

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces