Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply 17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners
Empress Dee's lounge - permanent Guild RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:43 pm
Paranormal Teddy

TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Scott nodded. "Interesting music choices. I guess I can see where you're coming from now." He turned toward the twins. "Could you please speak up for the rest of us? If you only want a select few to hear, then don't go out whispering in public. It may make others fell left out and it kind of makes you look suspicious. No offense or anything." Scott's goal was for a world where everyone got along most of the time.

((Don't know what you're saying))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:16 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Sparkles The Wolf

((Aw, I thought you would get that. Lemme give you a hint. I say it alot. "-- don't -- -- that"))

The twins snickered a bit when he said suspicious. "Well, considering she lives in the Forsaken Fortress..." "And he lives there with me..." "I'd say that's a fair guess!" They said, then laughed.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:37 pm
empress dee

Paranormal Teddy

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Sparkles The Wolf

william-tyler

"For the most part nearly all music is worthwhile." Gabriel said said sitting on the stage with a slight smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:36 pm
Paranormal Teddy

TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

An idea hit Scott in the head like a lightning bolt. He finally understood what Gwen was saying, but not Gavin. He chuckled to himself then turned to face Gabriel. "Yeah, I think that too. Well, most of the time. I'm not a big fan of country music. No offense to anyone here." Scott held up his hands.  

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:39 pm
Sparkles The Wolf

TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

((I hope you meant you understood what Gavin was saying mad ))

Gavin nodded. "Yeah, I like more... classical music... although, one of my favorite things to do is-" "Hook a harp up to an amplifier..." Gwen interrupted her, now facing the opposite direction to hide his laughter. His hood was down, so you could slightly see a tattoo sticking out of the back of his neck. "Quiet you. As I was saying, one of my favorite things to do is to sort of... mix media? Like dubstep almost, make classical music sound more like pop or rock." She finished her sentence, flicking Gwen on the head.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:39 pm
empress dee

Paranormal Teddy

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Sparkles The Wolf

william-tyler

"I'm not a big fan of a few different Genre's but there are still songs from them that are wortwhile. Just because i'm not a fan of the Genere doesn't mean I'll avoid it entirely. And I feel the need to ask why you would Hook a Harp to an Amplifier when y'know they have harps that are their own amplifiers." Gabriel said while popping his back and stretching out.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:43 pm
Paranormal Teddy

TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Scott nodded his head. "Yeah, that's pretty understandable." He smiled and turned towards the twins. "Classical music is amazing! I like pop as well. That's pretty cool of you Gavin! I'd like to hear your music someday." Scott covered his mouth with his hand to prevent himself from bursting out laughing at what Gwen said.

((I did. I got the two confused.))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:45 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Sparkles The Wolf

Gavin blushed slightly, looking away, while Gwen just laughed even more. "Not on the Windwaker isles, bud! You gotta sail all the way to here and get 'em, so SOMEBODY thought she might be able to fix that problem." He said, still turned around. He was now drinking something he had gotten from a nearby waitor.

((WHOA, GUYS. We've kind of been having this problem for a while now, and it's starting to annoy me. Can you guys PLEASE give me a minute to post inbetween you guys? Because every time I try to post one of you guys posts after me, and then whatever I was saying seems out of place.))  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:47 pm
empress dee

Paranormal Teddy

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Sparkles The Wolf

william-tyler

"Sounds like quite the shocking experience." Gabriel smirked trying to imagine what that would be like.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:50 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Sparkles The Wolf

"Pun intended?" Gavin asked, laughing slightly. ((He said 'shocking' experience. And if you put an amp in a- ok, nevermind...))  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:57 pm
Paranormal Teddy

TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Scott smiled and scuffed his feet on the ground. He was quite nervous. "It does sound pretty cool though." Scott spoke very softly. He was getting kind of bored here. "I'm going to go get a drink. Anyone who wants to join me may." Scott turned around and walked to the bar and sat down. He ordered a diet coke. When the drink came, Scott took small sips of it. He stood up and walked over to the others.His drink was still in his hands.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:56 pm
empress dee

Paranormal Teddy

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Sparkles The Wolf

william-tyler

"Personally there are several types of music I'll play." Gabriel said thinking out loud to himself though it was loud enough the others could hear him.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:17 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Sparkles The Wolf

Gwen was now standing next to Scott, still drinking his beverage. Gavin was next to him. "Yeah... although, if we talk about music too much, I'll never want to hear it again." She joked.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:22 pm
empress dee

Paranormal Teddy

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Sparkles The Wolf

william-tyler

"There's not much more too me than that. I'm a pretty dull guy without it." Gabriel said looking over at Gavin.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:04 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Sparkles The Wolf

Gavin shrugged. "Find a new hobby." She said, before getting flicked on the head by Gwen. Putting his hood back up, he said, "It's not that simple. First, you have to find something you like. Then, you have to be good at it. You also have to be able to do it often. Otherwise, it wouldn't really be a hobby."  
17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games