Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Love Me Eternal - dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:43 am
User Image

I dream in darkness
I sleep to die
Erase the silence
Erase my life

User Image

Raven's expression fell. She rubbed Amelia's back as soothingly as she could. She knew how much it comforted her to have someone be there for her. As for Amelia, her friend looked horrible. "Are you sure?" Raven asked softly, trying to force a smile for her friend. It was a little bit hard, seeing Amelia like this. "If you want, you can tell me what's wrong."

Raven tilted her head to the side, ready to go with whatever Amelia decided. Fear almost pierced her expression. Something had happened, but Raven couldn't even begin to guess what.

Our burning ashes
Blacken the day
A world of nothingness
Blow me away

User Image

OOC : Morning! Choose classes that your people are going to be in, guys.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:30 am
User Image

lnomomnomnomAmelia E l i z a b e t h Dunne
nom═══════════════════════════════════
omnomnomnomnomnomnomYou'll usually find me behind my camera

Amelia smirked, not liking the gnawing feeling in the back of her mind to scan every shadow she saw. Study every person she passed. And not trust a soul. It wasn't her. She missed the happy carefree her, but ever since she had woken up, had those dreams, it was like the old her was off hiding in some dark hole. Trapped. "I just.." She stopped, trying to word what she wanted to tell Raven. They had classes soon, so she wouldn't be able to tell her the whole story, but Raven was her best friend, she had to tell her. "I had these really crazy nightmares.. I really shouldn't be scared from them, I mean, the stuff in them, it's not real.." Vampires.. For some reason, she just couldn't say the word. It was as if she said the word, they would come, and hurt her again. Raven too.

A shiver ran down her spine at the thought. Flashes of her dreams, nightmares, streaming through her head like an old movie film stream gone crazy. It made her wince, a painful expression forming on her face, even after the images had stopped. "Everything just feels so real..." She whispered softly, knowing her friend would hear.

[[ ]]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

XxXWhite_Wolfy_GoddessXxX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:05 pm
KΛƧΣY ᄂΣΣ JӨПΣƧ

xxxxxxxxxxT h e xsecret x side xofxme,

User Image

I keep xxx i t xxx kaged but I cant xxxc o n t r o l xxxxxxit

XXXKasey continued to followed Sebastian quietly her hand still in his. Slowly she saw that they were comming up to a clearing that had a house. Looking at the house then at sebastian she smelled other vampires. When they walked inside she knew she was right seeing a couple of vampires come and greet them in way. Seeing the vampires glare at her in a way made her growl seeing them look at her in hunger. "Stupid idiots." She mummbled as Sebastian took her to a room that had even more vampires. Looking at the door she smelt something. When Sebastian opened the door to the room she saw Angelique on the bed. Narrowing her eyes she staid quiet not showing anything. Slowly she slipped away from Seabastian letting go of his hand. Walking over to the bed she saw how Angelique looked and slowly slid in the bed with Angelique. Moving behind the girl she moved the vampiress head onto her lap and ran her fingers through her hair. "It's ok sis I am here now." She said softly then looked over at Sebastian. Staring at him she knew she could say something but she didnt. After all Sebastian in a way owned her since he drank from her, that was how she was raised and learned from her grandparents. Sighing she went back to looking at Angelique and continued to stroke her hair. Humming as she did she heard a comotion and lifted her head hearing the doors open she saw some of the vampires that she guessed belonged to Sebastian walk in with another vampire but the new one smelt of the school. Tilting her head at him she listened to him and chuckled slightly. Looking back at Angelique she leaned back kepping the vampiress head on her lap and closed her eyes just as Angelique spoke.

]xxxxxxxxxxxx I feel the xxx r a g e xxx and I just xxxcan't hold it

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

I xneverx letxyou xs e e xxxxxxxxxx

OOC:**

HatterHarleyQuinn Original[/align

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:21 pm
User Image

I dream in darkness
I sleep to die
Erase the silence
Erase my life

User Image

She rubbed her friend's back, trying to decide exactly what to think. Amelia did not appear to be sick. Instead, her eyes were darting around as if she expected a predator to pounce at her out of nowhere. Faintly, she wondered what exactly had jarred her so badly. So, when Amelia told Raven what happened, Raven was surprised.

A shiver worked its way through her body. Raven had a strange, unshakeable feeling that this was some sort of omen. But she knew that could not be true. Could it? Science had only covered a small range of the world. Strange things could exist that human beings had long thought did. Between the strange feeling she had gotten moments earlier and this, Raven felt that this was not just some coincidence. Something was happening, but she had no idea what. That was what scared her. That she did not understand and that she did not know.

"Amelia, do you want to tell me what it was?" Raven asked tentatively.

Our burning ashes
Blacken the day
A world of nothingness
Blow me away

User Image

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:23 pm
[[Wolfy, I'm going to wait for Hero before I reply.]]  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:54 pm
User Image

lnomomnomnomAmelia E l i z a b e t h Dunne
nom═══════════════════════════════════
omnomnomnomnomnomnomYou'll usually find me behind my camera

Amelia frowned, and turned to look at Raven fully, the fear still in her eyes. "I just don't want you to worry too much, Raven. It's just that, in those nightmares, it was, every time, I just. Vampire." She finally came out and said it, then bit down on her lip roughly. Amelia felt stupid for being afraid of something that couldn't possibly be real. A fairy tale gone wrong. Vampires couldn't be real, they just couldn't. But she was still scared. "I want to tell you Rae, I just feel so stupid for being so afraid of a dream." She mumbled, looking down and off to the side.

[[ Sorry it's short. Super busy at the moment. ]]

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:39 pm
ɖαи яєscσ т т

User Image

#36648B

xxx
╔══════════════╗

xxxxxx✗✘✓xxxxxxxx Mornings must be bad for Alastar as well. Edan couldn't blame him, usually in the morning he couldn't handle too many people talking at once. He was trying to be different but he still sympathized, not thinking too much of it, except that he was angry for being cut off so many times.

As he expressed his anger to Fleur, he was surprised at what happened next. She seemed a pretty reserved girl, so when she hugged his arm he sort of tensed. No that it wasn't welcomed, he was just.....in shock. He relaxed a bit into it, and then she backed off. "Well, Miss Fleur. You are too kind. Maybe next time I will go to you with all my sentences. " He grinned and winked.

Now that they had that settled, he wanted coffee. Which is where he went first. He didn't see where his companion went but he was focused. Edan always had to make his coffee perfect. He had been known to throw out the first cup if it wasn't the way he wanted it to be. So he set to work with his game face. He needed the right amount of milk and then the coffee. He then put in a very little amount of sugar and then put a lid on the cup. Quickly he took a sip and grinned. "It is perfect!" He exclaimed like the goof he was. After this he moved back to his friend. "I do 'ave everything." He teased attempting a French accent but failing. He wasn't meaning to be offensive. He liked to joke with his friend, and he hoped his failed attempt would make her smile. "Onward and Upward! To Narnia and the North!" He pointed out the door, and started moving. To anywhere really.

[[OoC: ]]

╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:53 pm
User Image

I dream in darkness
I sleep to die
Erase the silence
Erase my life

User Image

Hugging her friend close, the goth girl closed her eyes. Whatever fear Amelia was feeling filled her as well. No, not fear. Dread. The anticipation of what she was going to say and what she already knew. The same dread she had felt...

...going to school, she knew that they would be there. She had not ever done anything to them. She always got comments in the halls about her eccentric outfits. What else to expect in a small town? Plus, she knew everybody and everybody knew her. That made it even worse. A lump rose in her throat.
Dread. Silently, she walked on from her mom's car. Her mother delivered a parting wave to her, as did Lenny. The sweet girl, nine at the time, loved her sister. Her dark brown curls tumbled down past her pale face as she shouted an excited parting to her sister.

That one fragile action sent a thrill of warmth to her from inside her core. Her fingers reached down and unconsciously brushed against the fountain pen her mother had gotten for her fifteenth birthday. That Raven wore a cute red and black tutu with black shorts underneath. Red and black ringed stockings hugged her slim legs. Her combat boots thunked against the pavement. She hugged her arms closed to her inside of her warm Jack Skelington hoodie. Her black lips pursed and then smiled against the onset of cold.

People did stare as she passed by. It didn't bother her. She dipped her head down to sink her head into her hoodie's warmth. Out of nowhere, snowballs pelted her. She heard giggles, echoing in the courtyard. Her boot took a step forward and failed to grip the ice there. Raven slipped, falling down hard onto her shoulder. Cold seeped through her skin. She felt the formations of a bruise there.

"Aw, look, Mackenzie," giggled a voice. "The little alien hit her shoulder. Think we should help her up?"

"Yeah, let's go help the vampire."

They giggled profusely and approached her, shadows in Raven's vision. Her eyes widened with dread. She was doused in water and left freezing outside.

___

"Yeah, let's go help the vampire."

Vampire. Was that what she had said? Vampire. The same feeling, dread, trickled down her spine. Freezing her just as those girls did. Her body stiffened, eyes flying open. "It's--it's not stupid," Raven choked out, keeping her voice even. "I can see where they would freak you out." She shivered, almost making a point. "C'mon, you need something to eat before class. Okay?"

Our burning ashes
Blacken the day
A world of nothingness
Blow me away

User Image

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

αlastar

✄------------------------------------------

σ'Neill

xxx
Welcome Alastar. That is something that really shocked him. Welcome? This man had called him an intruder, his minions drew blood from his arms with their nails, he had been called a this and now it was, welcome? No. He wouldn't accept that. He was not welcome, this man couldn't be trusted. This guy in front of him was now smelling him. Fine, Alastar smiled and locked his jaw. It was very fake, and very forced. He had explained everything honestly, this man should be happy. He could have made up some elaborate story.

Those cold eyes were staring him down, Alastar stared back. What was he going to do, rip him up. There was no fear of death in him, living for over a hundred years, the thought of an actual death was sort of interesting. It would make for a whole new adventure wouldn't it. What ever that may be.

"Didn't I just say that. Has old age made you deaf?" If there was one thing he didn't like, was to repeat himself or have his words repeated. It made him a bit angry. Then he started to go on about him being an intruder. This made him want to laugh, wasn't even a minute ago he said welcome. Now he was not. Just as he was about to bring it to the man's attention he asked, What should I so with you? Hm that was an interesting tactic. Let the prisoner decide. There was a couple seconds of honest pondering displayed on his face when Alastar heard the girl in the bed speak up.

He didn't need anyone speaking for him, but he was amazed. This girl, who seemed to be one of Sebastian's followers spoke out. It was odd. But it made him feel that much more special. He gave the girl an appreciative glance and then he went back to Sebastian's eyes. "I don't care. I can take a beating. I fight back though just as a warning." He wasn't determined he could win, like he usually was, but he was just being honest.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:17 pm
User Image
Sebastian T h o m a s Moore

His fists curled, listening very carefully to the vampire in front of him. Alastar's shoulders grew tense. Waiting to fight for his survival. Sensing that he might be attacked. The eyes glowing red behind Alastar crept up closer and bordered him. Whatever individual vampires there had been before now formed one swarming mass that was his coven. A flash of pride thrilled his body, warming him for a mere instant before growing cold once more.

Sebastian stared coldly at Alastar. "You are cocky, young one," Sebastian nearly chuckled. "I can fix that."

Raising a curled hand, Sebastian had been about to claw him when Angelique spoke out. "Leave him alone, Sebastian."

Instantly he stopped. Instantly he thought. Instantly he reacted. Sebastian turned around, eyes burning. Bravery and rebellion sparkled in those baby blues of hers. Defiant as ever. Did he not break her enough? Yes, she was still curled up. She was not afraid. She knew the consequences of her action. Why did she do it?

Not wondering this at all, Sebastian hissed. His jaw extended like a serpent's in a deadly hiss and he was right there in front of Angelique. Tore her from Kasey and threw her to the ground. Pummeled her with his sharp nails, opening the bruises in her chest and sides. Tearing open her face. All the while, Angelique did not scream. Tears streamed down her face.

"You insignificant--" Scratch. "--filthy--" Tear. "--defiant--" Rip. "--b***h."

Her flesh was torn into shreds. He pulled away from Angelique, leaving her chest heaving on the ground. Tears pooled in her bloodshot baby blues. Crimson pooled around her disheveled and broken body. Her arms were bent at odd angles from his strength. Her body heaved with each breath, struggling to raise itself to its feet. Her arms buckled underneath her weight and she cried out as she fell on her broken arm. Forehead slapped against the hard wood floor. Blood matted in her white blond hair.

She knew. Yet she did nothing.

OOC : ~~  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:32 pm
Angelique de Vincent
The monster in your nightmares.

╔══════════════════════════════╗

You know that their time's coming to an end...

User Image User Image User Image

We have to unify and watch our flag ascend.

╚══════════════════════════════╝

User ImageSomething woke up inside of her. Forcing back the instinct to survive, the weakness that threatened to overcome her at his look. His eyes bore into her, marred only by the appreciative glance the vampire named Alastar shot her. She glanced back at him and noticed him immediately in front of her. Kasey's hands, so comforting to her before, were gone from her body.

She was thrown onto the ground. Her lungs heaved, desperate to cry out in pain as her body was torn open once more. Her body cried that this wasn't allowed. She must heal. Her mind did not adhere to her body's cries. She knew better. She knew the consequences. Surely, Sebastian thought that she must have been convinced. Something inside of her was not. She was afraid, she felt dread, but she knew that she was far from weakness.

Her flesh tore into fine little strips, fluttering down onto the floor. Muscle was revealed to the light. Blood pooled onto the floor. His hands dug into her bruises. Her back arched and she cried out silently to her coven. For help. She stayed silent, enduring her momentary misery. Sebastian's hands dug inside her, tearing at her organs. It went on for some time. All her nerves and, thus, her mind knew was pain. Pain beyond imagination. None of her fellow vampires in the coven dared help her.
She was all alone.

Tears staining her torn face, Sebastian allowed her body to slump onto the ground. She looked up at him. In pain. Eyes defiant. Rage burned there in his dark brown orbs. Murder. Thirst for blood. Someone's blood. The hunger, she knew, dormant inside of him for so long was finally awakening. The vampires of her coven shifted anxiously, wanting a taste of Angelique's blood. Sebastian glared at them to keep back. He whirled around and stared at Alastar.

"Would you like a taste of her blood, Alastar?" Sebastian hissed. Jaw stretched, teeth baring in a mocking grin. Voice soft, tempting, yet malevolent. A twisted mind behind a handsome mask. Laughter echoed deep in his chest, enjoying the thrill of the violence.

True evil.

OmmOmmCookies: ~~  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:33 pm
KΛƧΣY ᄂΣΣ JӨПΣƧ

xxxxxxxxxxT h e xsecret x side xofxme,

User Image

I keep xxx i t xxx kaged but I cant xxxc o n t r o l xxxxxxit

XXXKasey stared at Angelique then felt her being pulled away and looked over and saw Sebastian tear her apart. Not knowing what to do she sat there then slowly got up watching sadly. Seeing him pull away she quickly went over and placed a hand on his chest "Sebastian please calm down, she has had enough' She said looking up at him then walked over to Angelique and bent down and picked her up and laid her back onto the bed that she laid on. Looking back at Sebastain she shook her head and walked over and grabbed her arm "Come with me please" She spoke her oice cold and deadly as she pulled him to the door "If youll excuse us we will be right back I promise you that." She said pulling him out of the room. Looking back at him she stopped and stood infront of him "Sebastian...why did you do that!?" She hissed placing a hand on her hip as she looked up at him with narrowed eyes "You could of at least told me to leave!" She hissed looking away from him.

]xxxxxxxxxxxx I feel the xxx r a g e xxx and I just xxxcan't hold it

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

I xneverx letxyou xs e e xxxxxxxxxx

OOC:*Sorry its so short*

HatterHarleyQuinn Original

XxXWhite_Wolfy_GoddessXxX

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

αlastar

σ'Neill

xxx
This place that Alastar had stumbled into was a horrible place. It was amazing what was going on right in front of him. The one who had spoken out. The brave one. She was being beaten. With words that....who would say that to a girl? This man, this animal in front of him. Silently he thanked god that Jameson was the one who found him. Anyone else and he wouldn't have turned out so good.

When the beating had finished, Sebastian turned on him. Did he want to taste this girls blood. Disgust crossed over his face. Not because of the blood, but because of the evil way this man got it. Alastar hated this man and he had just met him.

Quickly the girl who was comforting the girl dragged Sebastian out of the room. Politely excusing them both. Alastar's head snapped to Angelique and he ran over to her bending down. "I am not going to ask if you are okay, the answer is obvious." He looked her body up and down. "But I want to show my gratitude..... somehow." He was worried she was breathing, but she looked horrible. "Anything I can do?" He was grasping at straws here.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:57 pm
User Image
Sebastian T h o m a s Moore

Laughter vibrated through his chest. As Kasey's hand landed on his chest, that shook him. It released, flying out into the atmosphere. Proof that evil did exist in the world, and it had found a home within him. His mouth opened wide. Teeth sharp and bared. Head thrown back in an ill glee. Madness danced through his eyes. He was truly evil and truly insane.

In the bout of his laughter, Kasey steered him into the hall. His laughter slowly died into sadistic chuckles. The blood dripped from his arms. Hands, Nails. Clothing was once again stained with the rebel's blood. Delicious yet tainted with impure thoughts. How long would this be going on? He did not wonder. Listened to Kasey.

"Because she is mine," Sebastian hissed, grinning at her. "Her blood is mine. Her body is mine. She knows well the consequences of her actions."

His throat vibrated with more laughter. "I wanted you to see what would happen if you defied me." His fingers curled into claws.

OOC : ~~  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:03 pm
Angelique de Vincent
The monster in your nightmares.

╔══════════════════════════════╗

You know that their time's coming to an end...

User Image User Image User Image

We have to unify and watch our flag ascend.

╚══════════════════════════════╝

User ImageShe gasped for breath, her lungs aching. For air. For life. God, help her. God, she could not die. She dragged her legs to her chest and looked at the wooden floor. Blood creeping like water, but thicker, down its flat surface. Trickling through the floor and onto the first story below. Inciting hunger in all who saw and smelled of it. True forbidden fruit. The flesh and blood of Christ would redeem.

Her mind drifted, deprived of oxygen. His presence was gone. The coven did not do anything to her. Watched her. Did not help her. The young man. Alastar? Hurried over to her. Bent down and stared into her eyes. Those bloodshot baby blues of hers begged for relief. She raised her arms and signaled for him to lift her. She could not move by herself. She was too weak.

"Blood...," she croaked. Whispered as light as air. "Bring me away from here. To a place away. With blood. Alastar...please..."

Breathing hard, she saw black spots pop in front of her vision. She closed her eyes and blacked out.

OmmOmmCookies: ~~  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games