Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RPFLA Home
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KittyKat8393

8,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:32 pm

What to call me
(My username is KittyKat8393 but I am fine with anything like Kitty, or Kat or hey you. Anything works)

Who Accepted my Application
(I got invited to join and requested to make a couple roleplays. No idea who sent the first invite but Novama requested the roleplay)

Why I Joined
(Well, Apparently to set up some of my roleplays in here. I haven't been getting much luck of people joining in the forums so I figured why not try here ^^)

Gaian Age
(Pfft, oh god..... I don't know
I have been roleplaying for years.
I think since probably 2008 or 2007)

Predicted Favorite Forum
(Probably the series and miscellaneous forum. A lot of my roleplays are based on series?)

About me
(Well I am a full time college student but Roleplaying is my kind of detox. I love roleplaying and then to think of myself as literate. I am usually pretty lax and super understanding. Also love chatting. Other than that... I dunno, I'm not great at these things ^^, .)

Secret Code
(3K
Pfft sounds like a pathetic run haha.)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:03 pm

What to call me AresTheWeaver or just Ares

Novama

Why I Joined
Ii love rp's but I hate when they die from inactivity of not enough people joining. Ii have not had much luck with the forums so I decided to try my luck here.

Gaian Age I am a veteran I have been on gaia for almost 9 years, however this is my third account due to some unfortunate incidents.

Predicted Favorite Forum
Fantasy

About me
I am a fun-loving individual. I started writing when I was in fifth grade, and loved it. I learned about gaia in my freshman year of high school.

Secret Code
(Now where could this be? Perhaps a place of guidelines? A place that you should have visited already, old or new.) heart

AresTheWeaver

Boysenbari

Business Businessman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:09 pm
KittyKat8393

Heeeey! What a coincidence.

What to call me
Call be Bari! Anything pertaining to actual berries, too.

I got invited! I was going to fill an application, but I clicked "accept" and then I joined.

Why I Joined
I thought it would be fun to join a guild, I've been meaning to get into the RP community again!

Gaian Age
Jeez, uh... I think I joined in 2008.

Predicted Favorite Forum
Oh man, I can't decide! I love horror, I love fantasy, I love love!

About me
I'm a college student! Just finished my freshman year. I love to RP and create characters: I have about 60 in my arsenal (official headcount unknown at the time). I mostly love to talk about OCs and RPing in general, but I tend to get distracted and might not reply as quickly as you like. Don't worry about reminding me!

Secret Code
IB (like that indie game!)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:22 pm

What to call me
Starprize works for me, but you can call me whatever you like.

Novama send me a message and a couple minutes later I joined.

Why I Joined
I love role plays and meeting new people. This guild just seemed to have it all.

Gaian Age
Since I was ten, I'm nineteen now. I don't know how old this avatar is, I've gone through a few, only because I lost either the password or username, or just forgot one of my email passwords.

Predicted Favorite Forum
Fantasy.

About me
I'm a weird flower who enjoys role playing, and loves to write. Hopefully sometime in the future I hope to publish a novel.
Secret Code
SE emotion_bigheart

Starprize

Friendly Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100

BlackDahliaSuspect

Tipsy Otaku

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:19 pm

What to call me
BDS, Dahlia, any variation of my username pretty much

I was invited

Why I Joined
The main site I go on doesn't do a lot of group RPs and those are my fav. so this seemed good

Gaian Age
2819 days

Predicted Favorite Forum
Probably fantasy

About me
I'm in college, summer soon so I'll have more free time to take part in more RPs. I've been RPing for a really long time now and enjoy most genres. I also really despise those weird layouts people seem to do for RP posts so I'll probably be making more threads than joining them so I don't have to deal with them.

Secret Code
"Last and First letter/symbol of your username"?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:41 pm

What to call me
Unethical Vegetarian, or UV, or Veggie. I would prefer they/them pronouns, but she/her or he/him pronouns are okay if you slip up.

I was invited to join the party.

Why I Joined
Because role playing is fun!

Gaian Age
151 days, almost half a year.

Predicted Favorite Forum
Fantasy.

About me
I am 15 years of age, and agender-flux or agender-fluid, which means I fluctuate between feeling two or more different ways about how I want to be viewed, but not actual gender-feelings like gender-identity. It's a mix between gender-fluid and agender, long story short. I am also actually a vegetarian.

Secret Code
UN

Unethical Vegetarian

Greedy Giver

Bifrost Angel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:11 pm

What to call me
Angel, Bifrost, Bi, etc.

Novama (invitation)

Why I Joined
I've been wanting to get back into Gaia and make new friends, and I definitely have been roleplaying for way too long to not try my hand at meeting people through a guild of this nature.

Gaian Age
This account? Two days. My actual Gaian age? Somewhere around a billion years. I account hop sometimes when I want a fresh start, and hey, this just happened to be the beginning of this account.

Predicted Favorite Forum
Fantasy

About me
Super-gay. Super-loving. Super-rainbow. I love random friend requests and just meeting people in general, even if my characters sometimes don't. I'm up for pretty much anything, so hit me up, lovelies~

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:51 pm

What to call me
Xelyn. I've also been known to be called Xel, XeXe, or just X

I was invited.

Why I Joined
Again, invited to join and this place looked like a good RP community, so why not?

Gaian Age
2400 days as of today - 4/29/2015

Predicted Favorite Forum
Oh, goodness, I have no idea. I suppose Action, but I'll probably be big on Fantasy, Science Fiction, Mystery and Horror, and several others. I like variety.

About me
Heh, are you sure you want to go there? My name is Xelyn, that's pronounced Zay-Lin, in case you struggle with that. It's my actual, real life name. Don't ask how I got it, it's not my favorite story to tell. I am currently 20... no, 21 years old? I forget. No, really, I forget my age constantly, I still feel like i'm 12 years old mentally. I like lot's of different genres of role plays and pretty much go for anything. What I choose to join really just depends on how I'm feeling at the time and is a bit random. I love to read, though it's unfortunately been years since I had the time to pick up a good novel. I also love reading manga and comic books and am a bit of a pop culture nerd. Marvel... oh man, don't get me started. I fell in love with Marvel when I first saw the Avengers and I've been in love ever since. Besides all that I'm (obviously) a bit of a writer and enjoy it, and I'm also an artist! Someday I plan to go to a proper art school instead of this dinky community college and then once I get my AA or higher degree, I plan to write and illustrate my own comic books/manga series! It's my dream. I do have one character of my own design that you will probably see me use more often than other characters. His name is Cain and most likely any art you see of him will be drawn by me. So you can keep an eye out for that if you would like. I do use other face claims for characters too though, so no worries, I can play a diverse range of characters. I just do have my favorite(s).

Secret Code
X and 3

Xelyn Craft

Anxious Trash

King Azreth

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:19 pm

What to call me::

Azreth | Az | Azzy | King | Kingy

Who Accepted my Application::
Kou Uraki-shoi

Why I Joined::
Novama invited me to run a version of a Roleplay I have going on currently in Barton Town. Normally I'm not big on RP Guilds, but I took a look around and realized that RPFLA just might be the answer to all of my RP Prayers~

Gaian Age::
Oh, man. I'd say about ten years total if you add up each of my accounts and subtract my breaks.

Predicted Favorite Forum::
Likely Fantasy, Love, and Servants / Slaves.

About Me::
I'm 25, male, and am currently going to school for Cyber Security. However, my real passion is in writing, and I'm a published author. Currently, I'm working on my second book in my trilogy, and I've been called a Grammar Nazi from time to time, though I take that as high praise.

I'm extremely easy-going, and I've been known to mentor fledgling writers when the mood hits me. I own a Breedables shop, and I run a group RP in Barton Town, and I generally haveabout 297297249 going on at one time. That being said, I'm always on the hunt for not only new RPs, but new friends as well. So hit me up, darlings~ ♥

i live my life to the F U L L E S T
let me TakeYourHand
and show you //w o n d e r s
i know Who I Am in [[l.i.f.e.]]
i don't know what to Expectt;;
but you know what?
i'm okay with that.

because This Is Me
&&this is Who I Am

Secret Code
KH...not to be confused with Kingdom Hearts. : D

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:05 pm
What to call me
Hyu, Hyuzaka, Zaka, Whts, Xafrod the Mighty

Theres an application...? o_0

Arrinae Maeya Tsuki invited me. I clicked accept and voila'. ninja

Why I Joined
I figured why the hell not, thought I'd give le' guild a try.

Gaian Age
Member since 03'. So, uh..Older than some users on Gaia. Sadly. >>;

Predicted Favorite Forum
No clue. Lets wait and see..! ninja

About me
I'm an oldie, but I've been on Gaia since I was 19 and I'm now pushing 31. Why I'm still here though is anyone's guess. Insert been there done that speech here. Uh what else? I'm a college undergraduate with a BS in Sociology from Oregon State University (go Beavs!), with a focus on gender and race.

As for roleplay, I've been RPing for well over a decade now. Honestly I stopped keeping track at some point, but if I were to sit down and count (does so) clear back to my pen and paper days, then...16 years, give or take. What genres have I done? Probably just about anything. I love plotting with others, but this is Gaia so that usually just ends in a couple weeks worth of PMs and no actual RP taking place.

On a more personal level I'm an extremely easy going, open-minded person who hates labels. Video gaming is a passion, and sniping in them is a zen experience. Been playing since I could first stand on something to reach the controls to an 8-bit Mario arcade machine. As well I'm an avid fan of anime and manga though you probably wont find me cosplaying or at a con just because I'm poor. I'm a creative person but don't expect things like art from me because reasons (I can't draw crying ).

I'm also bad at intros, so get to know me or don't. : 3

Hyuzaka

Versatile Genius

Ame-Koi27

Beloved Autobiographer

10,490 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:43 pm
What to call me
My name is Ame_Otome23 but my friends call me Amy~

Kou Uraki-shoi.

Why I Joined
To gain better experience in role playing. I have been told I am a good writer, and I love hashing out ideas and creating characters.

Gaian Age
1255 days
Predicted Favorite Forum
Currently unavailable to answer- should prove interesting though!
About me
I am rather new on role playing and have been out of the saddle due to real life issues concerning the computer thus rendering me unable to take part in active roles in role playing.

Secret Code
(Now where could this be? Perhaps a place of guidelines? A place that you should have visited already, old or new.)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:31 pm
What to call me:::
You may call me by my username, Senecoy, or my actual name, Carmela. Or whatever your heart desires.

Who Accepted my Application:::
I was invited by a crew member, Novama. I accepted, obviously.

Why I Joined
Again, I was invited. I'd also like to know more about role-playing and its wonders. Oh, and I love literacy.

Gaian Age:::
This account is fairly new, but I've been on Gaia since '08. I've had to create numerous accounts because a) I've forgotten my passwords and b) some hackers did their thing and hacked.

Predicted Favorite Forum:::
I have no clue yet. I'll probably browse through the guild later on.

About me:::
Mm. My name is Carmela - as stated above - and I'm all over the place. As in, I'm in no certain category. I'm a jock, a nerd, a geek, antisocial, weirdo. Anything and everything. Another thing that is all over the place is my age on the internet. I usually change my age according to my emotions at that time, but today, I'm 14 years old. HOWEVER! I don't like to put up fronts and change myself for people, so what you see is what you get, and who I am. PM me ~

senecoy

Axolmotl

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:47 pm

What to call me
Ax or Axol

Arrinae Maeya Tsuki tossed me an invite.

Why I Joined
I'm really, really bored. All the time. Forever.

Gaian Age
This account isn't as old as I've been here. I'm awful with passwords, but I've been around since Go-Gaia was a thing.

Predicted Favorite Forum
Fantasy, probably.

About me
I sit around and make characters and draw all day. I have a penchant for the absurd, and also apparently have the touch of death. Any roleplay I get interested in dies. Hopefully that doesn't keep following me. I like creative things not dying after I've gotten an idea.

Secret Code
LA

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:30 pm

What to call me
(Lena or L)

(I was invited)

Why I Joined
(because it seems fun)

Gaian Age
(I have no idea i was gone for 5 years though)

Predicted Favorite Forum
(i dont really have one fav)

About me
(I am 19 going 20 ^^ i like anime, kpop, cosplay, manga, music and other lots of things... i like strawberry.... blue is my fav color)

Secret Code
(I have no idea)

lenatsukimori

Greedy Neko

RPFLA Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games