Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land of 2984: Rise Of The Experiments (ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:44 pm
User Image

Locations:Outside Old, Abandoned House | Moods: Random | Thoughts: Mwahahahahahhahahaha!

Marie laughed at his reaction to her kick. She leaned over to him in way that she'd be eye to eye with him and pinched his cheeks,"Aw, what's wittle Shadow gonna do to wittle Marie? Is he gonna fight her? Or is he gonna be too scared to dare hurt her? Huh, Wittle Shadow?"she mocked in a funny tone. Marie wasn't acting like her usual self. Something was different about her. Something very different. She then grabbed his cheeks with her hands and pulled his head closer to hers to a point where their foreheads were touching,"This...is going to be so much fun!"she threw his head back down to the ground,"I haven't had a real fight in years!". She stood back straight up and gave a smirky grin. She waited for him to get, its not fair to hurt a man who's already down.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:59 pm
User Image

Shadow leaps at her as he began to kick up dust. The sound of the struggle rumbles through the ground. "Grrrrr. Come here you!!!!!!" Shadow growls as he tries to grab Marie.  

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:28 pm
User Image

Locations:Outside Old, Abandoned House | Moods: Confused | Thoughts: What happened?

Marie watched Shadow come after her. She sighed and grabbed both of his hands with amazing speed and kneed him in the stomach, but not hard, just to keep him from getting to her,"Sorry, but our little fight will have to wait until the next time I see you. You can have Marie back now,"she sighed, shaking her head. Her eyes glowed an abnormal dark purple color, then she fell just so randomly.

Marie opened her eyes to see that she was outside. She rememberd waking up feeling high and childish, and running from Shadow as a game of tag, but then, blank. She looked up and saw Shadow looking as if he was charging at her. Her head tilted to the right and asked,
"Are you OK?".

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:49 pm
User Image

Shadow hold his stomach for a moment as he looks up at Marie, knowing there was something wrong. Even with the medicine's effect, she would never act this way. Shadow plans on leaping at her again at high speed and pin her down. Looking straight into her dark purple eyes, Shadow was about to make his move. Just then, they went back to her sweet green color again. She asked if Shadow was okay as he falls back and lands sitting his bottom sighing in relief. "Yeah in fine", he said quietly as he settles down and holds his head thinking about what just happened. He lies back looking up at the sky and think to himself,"I better keep an eye on her. That was defiantly not the medicine". "Alright, you win. What do you want?", Shadow asked exhausted.

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:19 pm
User Image

Locations:Outside Old, Abandoned House | Moods: Confused | Thoughts: What happened?

Marie looked at Shadow in a confused way. He told her she won, but she didn't remember winning. "I won? What? When? How?"she asked trying to remember. She sighed and decided to ignore the fact that she didn't remember anything of the past few moments. She got on her knees and leaned towards Shadow, examining his expressions. She noticed he looked tired, like he had just ran three miles or something. She didn't know it was 'or something'. She put her hands on his face and turned his head from side to side, wondering about what would make him so tired. "Did I wear you out that much?"she asked with that same childlike expression on her face. The medicine hadn't worn off, but seemed to cease a little to where she'd be calmer. She sat back down on her rump and sighed. She didn't know what she wanted. She then looked at him and asked,""I wanna know what happened just know. And tell me the truth,".

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:47 pm
User Image

After feeling Marie's soft hand touch his face, Shadow shyly scoots back into a tree and leans on it with an annoyed face. "Nothing much. The Medicine kinda made you tipsy and it was on the verge of its last effect and your ran around like a maniac. I had to chase you around all day.", he explained making it sound like nothing happened.

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:12 pm
User Image

Locations:Outside Old, Abandoned House | Moods: Confused | Thoughts: Hmmmmm?

Marie felt kind of bad when Shadow scooted away from her. She sighed like she was disappointed when she heard that she did was running around like a tipsy maniac. It was almost like she knew that wasn't the only thing, but couldn't remember what. She looked at Shadow's annoyed looking face and whispered to herself,"You're lying to me,". She bent her knees and buried her face in them. She wasn't crying, but was instead resting her eyes. She had felt that they were burning. She didn't know it was from them changing colors.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:24 pm
User Image

Shadow makes a long sigh and stand up. He approaches Marie and kneels down to her. "Come on, lets go back to the house. You need to rest", said Shadow not wanting to bring up the subject. As much as he knew how badly Marie was hurting, he still wanted to protect her from the truth. But in such a cold manner, he knew more pain would come to her. Which he will worry about some other time if it happens again.

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:43 pm
User Image

Locations:Outside Old, Abandoned House | Moods: Tired | Thoughts: He lied, but I'm too tired to think about it.....

Marie looked up from her knees and saw Shadow. She sighed and grabbed his arm to help herself up. She felt tired earlier, but tried not to show it. She got up and stared at the ground. She couldn't look him in the eye, not that he lied, but because she was too tired to look up. She couldn't remember fighting with her mind, but her body took the cause for it. She gripped onto his arm tighter, to make him feel uncomfortable. Even though she was tired, she still felt like child. She yawned as she thought about going to sleep.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:56 pm
User Image

Shadow felt her hand grip on his arm. Knowing from the body language, she must be pretty mad at him. But it didn't matter to him. The fact that she needs to rest is all that matters to him. He tries to block out why he was so concerned for her, let alone Abyss, Nyx, and Luna. From the way she tried to stand, Shadow knew she was very tired. Suddenly, he gently picks her up in a princess carry and walks toward the house. "Thats enough games for one day. Maybe some other time", he says quietly in a softer tone than before. Shadow would usually have a bold and tougher tone even tough his voice was like a young child. But when he's more settled, Shadow has a very graceful and gentle voice. He walks into the house and lays Marie on the couch and reaches for the blanket to cover her up like a caring parent, even though Shadow is a year younger than her.

Back Ground theme  

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:21 pm
User Image

Locations:Old, Abandoned House | Moods: Tired | Thoughts: Why does he care so much?

Marie turned her head when he carried her. You big baby, treating people like this will get you killed someday she thought to herself. She knew Shadow had a big heart. Maybe it was too big for his own good. Even though her mind strayed from the subject, she liked that he had heart like that. She shook her head from its thoughts and focused on rest. She looked up at him after he spoke. His tone was softer than usual, and it soothed her. She was confused about it. He acted so cold, and mean to other people, but for some reason, he cared for her, the twins, and Abyss. She had never seen compassion like that in her entire life.

When Shadow gently placed Marie down on the couch and placed the blanket over her, she turned slightly towards the back of the couch. She nuzzled her face into the blanket and murmured silently,
"You care too much,". And with that, her body relaxed and everything was calm.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:40 pm
Abyss walked into the view of Shadow and Marie. He starred at the now operating lights and sighed.

"Have you noticed that the powers suddenly working?"he asked softly and played the message from earlier..the voices on it unreckonizible to them..but it was in Abyss's view a warning.

"Whoever that was on the phone..knows were we are Shadow."he said  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:44 pm
User Image

After hearing those words, Shadow shyly turns his head away while still covering her while the blanket and fixing her pillow. "What are you talking about?', says Shadow in a quiet annoyed tone full of denial. The fact he tries to avoid the subject means Marie might be right about him, although he wont show it. It seems Shadow doesn't like to show his true feelings to anyone. Apparently he has locked it all away a long time ago and has never shown it to anyone since. Even after that time he transformed fighting Armor Fiend, he was like a frightened little child that needed to be comforted. Most likely he tries to forget about that too to hide it. "Look don't get the wrong idea. Just get some rest.", said Shadow trying to pretend he didn't hear that as he turns and tries to walk off.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:13 pm
Cross limped out the door through the rain. His eyes blinded by pain but his nose leads him good enough. He saw a figure starring through the window of his apartment..Cross's wings slowly expanded and stretched helping him get to the figure. Cross stumbled but he reconized the scent oh to well.

" What are you doing.."said the woman as she turned starring at Cross.

Cross scoffed and he looked at her aswell.

" I know who you are..I know what you are."he said softly.

The woman sighed and she leaned against the window..it was obvious that she couldn't be seen as two men were looking out the window.

Cross frowned and the wihte matter created a invisible shield to keep him from being seen. He starred at the woman shaking his head.

"Why?"he asked softly.

The woman looked down sighing softly..if osmeone else were to look it would be as if Cross was talking to air.

" I was in love once Cross..you know what happened to that..now I just..wonder."she said softly.

Cross looked at her..the poor woman was still dressed in a beautifull dress as if she was at a fancy restaurant or on a cruise.

"You've been following him this whole time haven't you?"he asked.

She nodded and smirked.

"Even he can't sense me any longer..this is no where near my dieing place Cross..even he can't see me..but you..your powers are truly awake now aren't they?"she said gently.

Cross nodded but his eyes showed pity.

"I'm so sorry watcher..I truly am sorry.."he said softly.

"Just leave me be messenger..are paths are not meant to overlap..much less for long."she said gently and with that she suddenly disappeared again. Cross frowned and nodded letting his body lean against the wall of the apartment as he closed his eyes.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:12 pm
User Image

Locations:Old, Abandoned House | Moods: Tired | Thoughts: Why does he care so much?

Marie turned back towards him, feeling bad. "Shadow, wait....I,"she paused looking for the right words to say,"Listen, just.......promise me you won't do something stupid and wind up dead, or...just promise me that when I wake up you'll be there, and I don't mean just for tomorrow. I mean for...at least until we all get out of this mess,". She slightly blushed, but quickly hid it by pulling the blanket up. She knew showing compassion towards others is a sign of weakness, but, how can you not care for someone who's saved your life more than once, fought with in battle, and helped when they needed you most. Its only human have those sort of feelings for those sort of people, and she needed to be closer to humanity, but, she didn't want to ruin anything with her stupid words and ways. So she tried her hardest to keep to herself.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games