Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Breaking Point - A TV Lover's Worst Nightmare Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:10 pm
"I can tie you up again. Maybe even gag you if necessary. But don't worry. You'd grow to like how punishment is done~"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:18 pm
"Your a sick, twisted freak!" Abagail barked.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:24 pm
"Are you coming...?" Alan asked, walking towards her quickly now.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:27 pm
"I won't go anywhere if you keep threatening me." Abagail answered as she moved away from him.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:30 pm
"I do it in an attempt to get you to move. Perhaps you DO like the punishments...?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:37 pm
Abagail's face gave a light blush at Alan's suggestions. So what if it was kind of nice? Yesterday was too far, too fast. She was beginning to think she got lucky by being weak and crying to him.

"I hate them." She lied with a growl.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:42 pm
"And yet you continue to defy. That tells me something else." Alan replied, still walking towards her.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:50 pm
"It means I don't want to be your damn slave. Not that I want to be molested." Abagail growled, looking around for something to fight Alan with. She spotted a lamp, and immediately grabbed it, holding it over her head.

"Now stay the ******** away from me!"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:54 pm
"Ah, you found something that can be used to tie you up~" Alan chimed, still coming.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:57 pm
"It's a freaking lamp, you idiot!" Abagail snapped. This guy couldn't be for real...
She would have thrown the lamp at him, but she wanted to be sure when she hit him, he wouldn't miss. This risked him getting close, but if it got her a chance to escape, it was well worth it.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:00 pm
Alan only came closer, giving a cheerful tune.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:03 pm
Once Alan was in striking distance, Abagail swung the lamp, bashing it against his head.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:06 pm
As the lamp struck his head, it shattered.
Alan just stood there...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:14 pm
Abagail stared at Alan, in shock that he hadn't been knocked out. Why didn't he fall down?! He should have a concussion, or at least yelling in pain!!

Worried, she started to wonder about the lamp. What if it was valuable to him? What would he do to her?

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:19 pm
Blood began to drip from the top of his head as he looked at her. He then slowly gave a grin as he grabbed her arms and forced her down to the ground, and back onto her stomach.
Just like last time, she was kneeling. Only this time, her hands were tied behind her back.
"You know...If I didn't say I'd let you wear that today, I'd strip you down while we went down there in the cold, dark basement..." he replied with a grin.

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games