Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Private Role Play Area
Artificial War Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:55 pm
"Well you only began speaking like a sir out of no where." Lucia snickered.

"And horribly too, I might add."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:05 pm
"We both know my impersonations are perfect as I can alter my voice in any way I see fit," he replied. "You're just being insulting for no reason."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:45 am
"Well you made a bad choice then because you choose the bad impersonation." Lucia stuck her tongue out as she veered off into another room with the head.

The room was and would have only comfortably housed half a dozen people. Throw in a bed, desk, and computer, and six dropped to two.
"But that doesn't matter now." She sighed, walking to the computer, pulling out plugs and wires to hook on to the head.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:26 pm
Azm crossed his arms and watched as she plugged the head into the computer.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:47 am
"So, anything exciting going on in the life of Azm?" Lucia asked as she pulled up a window, filled with various programs and text based files, all of which were coded and locked. Lucia started off trying to decode the names of everything, so they were no longer random numbers and letters.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:44 pm
"Me whole life since I've joined the military has been exciting. Full of shooting, explosions, and glorious melee combat," he replied. "guarding the presidents daughter only seemed to have made combat a more regular thing."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:55 pm
"Fun, fun." Lucia chuckled lightly.

"So, aside from the military life, anything else going on? Seeing anybody..?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:34 pm
"No," he replied simply. He smiled a little. "Though there was this time back on the road where I had to go swimming for parts and Kim saw me naked. She called me d**k bot for a few days and it brought up some very awkward conversations."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:33 am
"Way to flash off your junk, Streaker." Lucia teased with a smirk, glancing back at Azm.

"So I take it Kim is the missing presidential girl?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:47 am
He shrugged. "I didn't think much of it at the time. Didn't seem like that big of a deal."

Azm nodded. "Yes. Kim Harland."

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:53 am
"Hm, well by the sounds of it she's pretty naive for the president's daughter." Lucia mused with a smirk. "Only children talk about a d**k for days."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:56 am
"We were running a whole unit of children then," he replied. "I had to punch one in the leg to get him to stop staring."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:38 pm
"Oh lucky you." Lucia snickered as some of the files started to show clear titles.

"So we're looking for anything regarding Kim Harland... Anything else?" She asked, already searching for key words amongst the decoded files.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:18 pm
"Lucky... is not the word I would use to describe the situation..."

"Anything on key android locations in our territory, enemy troop movements and supply chains, enemy bases we could raid, that sort of thing," he replied. "Anything else that you think would help us better fight the war."

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:39 pm
"Alright..." Lucia leaned close the screen, her eyes narrowing as more file names were decoded.

"Here's something." She opened a file labeled simply as Geminoid.

The first thing to come up with the file were dozens of photos of Geminoid. These were the most memorable images that this particular bot had for his leader it seemed, as most of the images appeared to be Geminoid giving speeches, orders, and even brutally killing a human being.

"Fan much?" Lucia snorted as she started to close out the images. Near the end of the photo pop up clutter, Kim appeared, making Lucia slow down in curiosity (she was the first living person in Geminoid's captured clutches, so it was easy for her to tell that this person was important).

In the first image, Geminoid was holding up Kim with one hand as if weighed nothing. As he stood on the stage, holding her high up in the air, the hands of dozens of other androids standing in front and around the captured were also raised in praise, and in violence as some could be observed throwing things at the captured human. At this point, Kim looked no worse than she had in the video conference. Bruised, beaten, and scratched up some, but healthy and alive.
As Lucia closed out the photo, there was another with Kim. This time, Geminoid had her on the ground, boot planted firmly on her head as he seemed to address his audience. This was closed out as well, and there was another. This was less than settling as the others, as Geminoid appeared to start beating Kim as others cheered, or reached onto the stage to pitch in.

Frantic, Lucia began to close all of the images as quickly as she could. Like a broken video clip, the images show a brutal beating as Kim was thrown around all across the stage. It finally ended when Kim looked like she could barely keep herself awake.
"...Sorry..."

Private Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games