Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:01 pm
"not that i'm ready..." Xaene blushed darkly, biting his lip. "just... i can't wait to spend time with you alone... not having to worry about anything but each other... " he sighed softly, hugging him.
{lol he doesn't get ready that fast...}  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:27 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"Baby, there's nothing to worry about now." Dominick kissed Xaene's bare shoulder, sighing. "Which reminds me...I have to go back out in the morning."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:30 pm
"please don't... i don't want you to get hurt again..." Xaene sighed, hugging him close.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:43 pm
Dominick sighed, tightening his arms around the smaller man. "I know, but I'm needed. As long as there are innocent people out there getting murdered by that monster and his minions, I have to fight. I can't stop until he's dead."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:55 pm
"then.... let me help you?" he sighed, holding his love tight. "i might not look very strong.. but i can fight..."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:01 pm
Dominick pulled away slightly, then brushed the side of Xaene's face lightly. "I can't risk you, love. If I lost you, I wouldn't be able to live."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:06 pm
"dom.. i'm a dragon... its near impossible to penetrate my skin when i'm in my full demon form... " Xaene sighed and placed his hand on top of dominick's. "but...if you want me to stay back... i will." he sighed, kissing his hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:09 pm
"Thank you," he whispered, kissing Xaene's forehead. "Now I was thinking. Maybe we should bring in Trayl tomorrow and just do the ceremony then. The wedding can be after. What do you say?"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:17 pm
"that'd be nice... but... i'm also wanting to get done with this issue with James before we do it..." he sighed, closing his eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:31 pm
"Xaene, if I don't come back, I want to be sure you'll be taken care of," said Dominick as he tried to reason with the dragon. "You and the baby are my number one priorities."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:35 pm
"a-alright... b-but... i'm still holding you to your promise." Xaene sighed and hugged him close. "you better come back. or do your damned best to..."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:39 pm
Damian smiled down at Myka and cupped her cheek in his hand. "And you are the most gorgeous girl in the entire universe." he said and kissed the tip of her nose.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:43 pm
"I promise, on everything I am, I'll come back," whispered Dominick as he stared seriously into Xaene's eyes.
She leaned into his hand, smiling softly. "I have to out there soon," she muttered, biting her lip.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:47 pm
"thanks..." Xaene smiled softly, staring into the bright blue eyes of his lover.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:53 pm
That left Damian with a pout. His arms shifted into a rubbery-like rope and coiled around Myka's waist. "Nooo, don't leave." he whined like a child and nuzzled her.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games