6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:26 pm
S0hma Akit0
Hani Yuuki
S0hma Akit0
I glared at him but then walked into the kechion again to get some food.. I had to plate's in my hand's and sat it down in frout of Akito.. "I.. See.. Well.. That's good..." He said as he started to eat..

I heard talking and got up, heading to the kitchen. "What are you doing here?" I said Akito, glaring. He just laughed and yawned.

I eyed over at Akito.. But I said nothing.. "Are you gana eat or not?" I asked him.

I didn't relpy as I made some eggs and toast and sat down beside Kyo. "Why are you at Shigure's?" I asked Akito, taking a bite of my toast. "I don't quite know," He relpied looking around.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:35 pm
Hani Yuuki
S0hma Akit0
Hani Yuuki
S0hma Akit0
I glared at him but then walked into the kechion again to get some food.. I had to plate's in my hand's and sat it down in frout of Akito.. "I.. See.. Well.. That's good..." He said as he started to eat..

I heard talking and got up, heading to the kitchen. "What are you doing here?" I said Akito, glaring. He just laughed and yawned.

I eyed over at Akito.. But I said nothing.. "Are you gana eat or not?" I asked him.

I didn't relpy as I made some eggs and toast and sat down beside Kyo. "Why are you at Shigure's?" I asked Akito, taking a bite of my toast. "I don't quite know," He relpied looking around.

I watched him eat as I looked away. "Then leave once your done eatting.." I said as I grabed my plate and grabed your hand so you wont be by him.  

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:53 pm
S0hma Akit0

I watched him eat as I looked away. "Then leave once your done eatting.." I said as I grabed my plate and grabed your hand so you wont be by him.

"Whatever," Akito said as he stood and left. I giggled when you rabbed my hand, as I finished eating.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:02 pm
Hani Yuuki
S0hma Akit0

"Whatever," Akito said as he stood and left. I giggled when you rabbed my hand, as I finished eating.

I saw you walked into the bath room and I walked outsite to chech up to Akito.. "Akito.. What as the real reson why you came?" I asked him.  

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:08 pm
S0hma Akit0
Hani Yuuki
S0hma Akit0

I saw you walked into the bath room and I walked outsite to chech up to Akito.. "Akito.. What as the real reson why you came?" I asked him.

"I want Hatori to check on Yuki, I want to make sure that you to aren't just making this up," Akito said to you, running his fingers through his hair.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:11 pm
Hani Yuuki
S0hma Akit0
Hani Yuuki
S0hma Akit0

"I want Hatori to check on Yuki, I want to make sure that you to aren't just making this up," Akito said to you, running his fingers through his hair.

I rolled my eye's.. "So your worried." I said as I lean my face next to his.. And kinda smiled..  

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:13 pm
S0hma Akit0
Hani Yuuki
S0hma Akit0
Hani Yuuki
S0hma Akit0

I rolled my eye's.. "So your worried." I said as I lean my face next to his.. And kinda smiled..

"I just want to make sure," Akito said sighing.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:19 pm
Hani Yuuki
S0hma Akit0
Hani Yuuki
S0hma Akit0
Hani Yuuki
S0hma Akit0

"huh.. Is that a worrie look.." I said chuckling.. As I gently poked his nose.  

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:32 pm
S0hma Akit0
Hani Yuuki
S0hma Akit0
Hani Yuuki
S0hma Akit0

"No," Akito grumbled still walking.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:52 pm
Hani Yuuki
S0hma Akit0
Hani Yuuki
S0hma Akit0
Hani Yuuki
S0hma Akit0

I grabed him by the showder and pin him on the tree.. "Is that so?"  

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:57 pm
S0hma Akit0
Hani Yuuki
S0hma Akit0
Hani Yuuki
S0hma Akit0

"That is so," Akito said with a growl.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:58 pm
Hani Yuuki
S0hma Akit0
Hani Yuuki
S0hma Akit0
Hani Yuuki
S0hma Akit0

"That is so," Akito said with a growl.

I graped his chin to make him blush alittle but just for teasing.. "You know.. YOur kinda cute when ya growl like that.."  

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 6:53 pm
MyNumnums
I forgot all about this rp, if you wanna continued, just quote me

-time skip-
I sighed, I had my shirt lifted up and I was looking at my baby bump in the mirror. Our baby made me look like I had eaten one too many sweets. I was about 4 months along, and luckly my morning sickness had stopped. Shigure said that when I started showing more, that he would have to pull me out of school.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 1:37 pm
Hani Yuuki
MyNumnums

-time skip-
I sighed, I had my shirt lifted up and I was looking at my baby bump in the mirror. Our baby made me look like I had eaten one too many sweets. I was about 4 months along, and luckly my morning sickness had stopped. Shigure said that when I started showing more, that he would have to pull me out of school.

Are you all right Yuki?  

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 4:24 pm
MyNumnums
Hani Yuuki
MyNumnums

-time skip-

Are you all right Yuki?

"Yeh," I said smiling at you, "Just looking at our baby."  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas