Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Could Be Worse [Awesome x Mayah] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 10:14 pm
Nodding silently, she began to lead him from the alleyways, remembering to keep her distance like one should do with an almost-rape victim. As they neared the exit, she stopped, trembling in place. "Why didn't you tell me you were raped?" she asked so quietly, that had he been an inch further away, he wouldn't have been able to hear it. "I mean, I know it's not really my business, but I would tell you...if I knew you needed to know."  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 10:20 pm
Alcott stopped suddenly when he heard her, keeping his back to her. He stayed still for a moment, his hair still covering his eyes and his cigarette slowly burning up in his mouth. "After everything we went through? Your attitudes, the comments you told me everyday... What gave you the right to know?" he answered softly and continued on, wondering how she even found out. But what he did know was that Harmana was right, Michaela was a bit like her, and that set some part of him on edge.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 10:34 pm
"Alcott, please." She grabbed his arm, firmly at first, then her eyes widened and she let go. "I mean, Professor...I'm sorry...I guess I assumed you were like my father...but you're not. In fact, you're nothing at all like my father. And that must be why I like you so much." Blushing bright red, she then bounced out of the alley and into the crowd, tying her hair up as to hide the recent cut. "So, where is that store?" she asked loudly.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 10:39 pm
Alcott just blew smoke out of his nostrils and followed the shy girl. "Just take a right." he said softly, the road leading to the bookstore Michaela met the cloaked figure in.

((gtg, byeee!!!))  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 10:44 pm
Seeing the store, Michaela tried to hide her grimace. She followed him inside, sighing. "You sure this is it?" she questioned him.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 4:44 pm
He walked down the sidewalk and saw nothing but the seemingly empty store. Keeping a passive look on his face, he strolled in and listened to the bell on the door shout his and Michaela's arrival. "Yeah, this is it." he mumbled, no where near in a mood to talk right now. Of course, with what he just went through, why would he be?
Alcott pressed the butt of his cigarette to the table and looked at the giddy girl. "Go do what you have to do."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 5:16 pm
She sighed, then made her way to the stairs in the corner. Fifteen minutes later, a tearful Michaela returned to Alcott's side. "Time to go?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 5:21 pm
"Where to next?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 5:31 pm
She looked at the ceiling, then blushed. "The place where they first conceived me."  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 5:35 pm
Alcott stayed quiet for a minute. "And how the Hell would I know that?" he muttered glumly.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 5:46 pm
"I know where it is...because..." Her blush darkened, this time because of shame. "It's where I lost my virginity." Pulling out her phone, she sent a quick text, then headed for the door. "Come on, the yacht should be here by tonight. You may as well drop me at the library so you can go have some actual fun." Smiling teasingly, Michaela opened the door. "After you, Your Highness."  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 6:10 pm
He just put a lit cigarette to his lips and walked out the door slowly, relishing the good memories that waved past his face, but it was all distorted by Harmana. "I think I'll just relax at the hotel." he murmured and looked towards the direction of the hotel.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 6:19 pm
Nodding, she brought her fingers to her lips and whistled loudly, smiling when a black car stopped in front of her. "Come on!" she giggled, crawling into the back seat.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 6:26 pm
Alcott couldn't, for the life of him, figure out where the girl got such energy, but with reluctance and a smoky sigh he plodded towards the car and took his seat near the window on the right.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 6:31 pm
Without hesitation, Michaela told the cabbie to head to the hotel, then library, and to see if his cab accepted credit cards, and then turned to Alcott and smiled. "So...I'll just catch another cab after it gets dark. You can stay at the hotel."  
one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games