Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Castletop Manor {Painswick, England} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 9:55 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

"You'll understand somed-eeeeeeeoww!" Roy hissed under his breath, having taken a great deal of strength not to yell out. The priest hesitated in his speech when he heard the prince, but continued shortly after. "You mind not doing that?" Roy seethed at his bride, his narrowed eyes contradicting his clenched smile.

"Ooh, you got me there, kid." the demon snorted. "But there's no way I'm doing a wedding."

Hesitantly Roy tapped into the dark cyclone of memories in his mind. He recalled when he was a kid, a fuzzy memory of his youth as still the prince. He remembered playing around the castle when he saw a badly beaten man in need of health and a child next to him. And just like that, his memories turned into Chaos' as he saw things through the older embodiment's own eyes. He saw the child walking around him while the scenery aged with decades and centuries. "Oh yeah..... Huh, maybe she's still probably trying to get over Chaos' death." Roy mumbled with an averted gaze.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 10:09 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

Ben glared at the woman. "Paws off, princess. Unlike Roy here, I'm not art of any of this, and I'm not afraid to cut off any loose ends."

"I'm pretty sure you'd burst into flames if a priest spoke directly to you," she shot at him. "On second thought, maybe we should stop by the priest after the service and have a nice long chat."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 9:32 pm
Awesome nerd
Mayah Playah

"I doubt it. He may have adopted her and raised her; but she's rather emotionless when it comes to things like death." She drawled, fidgeting with a small charm that hung around her neck. "Besides, she has her own death to orchestrate into being now...."

"Stop talking and pay attention! You're gonna be giving your vows soon!" She snapped back, her eyes darkening.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 10:02 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

"Oh well aren't you just a charmer." Roy seethed. "I bet you're Japanese and German." He glanced over his shoulder to Ben. "You've got just as important a role as anyone here, kiddo. Even shoot her the finger and I'll make you read a German to English dictionary." By the time he finished scolding, the priest requested for him to give his vows, and as he did so, he made sure to keep an ear open for the conversation between his 'bride' and Ben.

"You sure it's me that'll be on fire, kid?" the demon smirked and waited a few moments to let his words sink into her head.

"Well, that's pretty bumming." Roy muttered. "For both of it. She's making her own death?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 10:11 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

Tears came to Ben's eyes. "Y-you...you evil man..." he whispered, fear in his heart.

But Myka was already prepared with a retort. "Keep talking, a*****e. You know where demons go after they die? Lemme tell you this: it won't be with your wife, and I'm not talking about me."

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 10:41 pm
Awesome nerd
Mayah Playah

"Unfortunately...." She sighed, nodding. "And nothing I say will talk her out of it..."

"Actually, my people are related to the tribes of Indians in North America." Soon enough, it was Lyntryx's turn to give her vows, her eyes flickering as she spoke.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 6:52 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

This was hard. It was a suitable punishment for someone like Damian, so he should have felt accomplished for actually having an affect on Ben with the threat, but seeing those silver eyes filled with fear and tears.... He wasn't sure he'd ever be able to truly live up to his threats if they always ended like this.
Turning his head before Ben could notice the look on his face, the 'prince' reestablished his princely posture and charismatic smile as he listened to the girl's vow. Once she was done and they had finished putting each others' ring on, the priest turned to him and asked, "Your Highness, do you take Princess Lynx as your lawfully wedded wife, to love and treasure in sickness and in health, til death do you part?"
Roy's smile faltered then, and for any that were very close with him and knew him extremely well, they would notice how uncomfortable and regretful he had become. He swallowed thickly and looked into his betrothed's eyes. He didn't like her, he barely knew her let alone love her, and the bruise forming on his foot didn't help at all! But....
For a brief second, an extremely short second, the 'prince' flickered his lavender eyes towards Myka, and it was as he did so that he muttered, "I do." The priest, blissfully unaware, turned to the bride and repeated.

Silence had fallen over the two, it was the time the rings were being put on. Lovely little things, gold with diamonds and such adorning them. They'd fetch a pretty penny, Armageddon noted, but he wasn't in the mood for price guessing.
In fact, the demon wasn't in the mood for anything now. He was silent, somber, quiet. No words were spoken, and all sense of joking or rudeness had left his expression. It was before the rings were fully on that he finally spoke.
"How do you know about her?"

"Nngh, we don't need anymore deaths." Roy murmured while rubbing his temples. They were in the middle of a war, right? He recalled being told that, and what about Erik for that matter? He hadn't heard or seen anything related to Erik in a long time. Maybe it was the cliche tension between light and darkness, but Roy couldn't help but feel paranoid.

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 7:08 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

The boy watched as his father finally uttered those awful words. "How could you?" he whispered.

Myka adjusted her ankle strap. "I know a lot more than you think I do," she replied, standing soon after Roy said "I do". For some reason, it unnerved her, and she had to leave before the damned kiss. "I'm going to go to the restroom. I...I'll find you at the reception." In little to no time, she was gone, wiping a tear that she couldn't explain.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 9:00 pm
Awesome nerd
Mayah Playah

gently taking his hand in hers, she nodded lightly. "as much as we hate it, there will be more deaths to come. you and i both know it." glancing to her side, she huffed as she finally spotted the quarrelling couple that was Mr. & Mrs. Armageddon. such a shame....

"i do." the princess nodded, keeping the smile on her face from faltering as she saw her head bodyguard finally enter the room.

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 9:52 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

Roy watched the couple kiss, seeing full well how loveless it was on both sides. He winced when he saw Myka walk away and saw the look on Ben's face. "I feel so awful, I should have been the one up there." he said, holding his head guiltily. "This is all my fault..."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 10:04 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

Myka sighed as she stood out on the balcony, staring out at the kingdom. In her hand was a small picture taken of her while she was pregnant with Ben, leaning on Damian as they sat on a boat in Venice. She had been watching the water, her hands on her large belly and listening to the singers out on the bridge sing love songs to them. Damian, however, wasn't looking at them. His eyes were on Myka, one large hand covering both of hers, and two silver eyes filled with love watching her every movement.

Back in the present, Myka looked down at the photo, close to tears. "Damn it...I hate you for leaving," she whispered, her voice shaking. "I hate you even more for never coming back...why haven't you come back?" She roughly wiped away a tear, licking her lips and trying not to cry much more.

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 11:11 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

The entire group that had crowded to witness the unison of two kingdoms now pooled around the grandiose foyer that served as the reception hall for the area. Castletop Manor had two ballrooms decorated and adorned, all already nearly filled.
Roy watched in faint amusement as people congratulated him, praised him, and uttered about how handsome and skillful he is - a no-doubt trick to earn his good graces. Is everybody this superfishy-whatever? he thought with an inward frown becoming outward, especially since he couldn't think up the word superficial. The 'prince' 'king' walked around each ballroom, lingered in the foyer, searching for few people. He had seen Ben, but the boy wasn't willing to talk to him that much at the moment. As for Arwen, he feared he knew where she might've been.
It was in the midst of his search that more people tried to earn his good graces, some trying to get him to either dance with them or their daughter, few requesting he play a song he's so supposedly good at doing. The crowds grew bigger and bigger until the newlywed had no choice but to escape through the upstairs area. He hurried along the second floor, shapeshifting into a random party-goer to stay hidden. When he knew the coast was clear, he took back Roy's form - you never know where that damned knight Bennacio is hiding next - and went to the balcony. "Jesus, it feels good to breath some fresh air!" he gasped and practically laid against the stone railing of the balcony. Sprawled out against it with his tongue hanging out and a face being made while he gasped for air, he looked far from a king.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 11:19 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

She slightly jumped when Roy appeared beside her, but quickly relaxed and pushed back her hair that had fallen from its fancy updo due to the wind. "Shouldn't you be with your wife?" asked Myka, raising an eyebrow. "Or at least at the party?"

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 12:07 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

"Yeah, I'm not in the mood to hear her yell at me anymore." Roy sighed. "And the crowd's just as bad. 'Oh King Roy! Puh-leeeeeease serenade me with your legendary voice!' 'Your Majesty! I know you're just married, but puh-leeeeeease dance with my oh-so delicate and wonderful daughter!'" he said with a high-pitched mocking tone. He scowled and waved his hand around. "They're just kissing up to me so they can go around saying they're best friends with the king." he grunted while scratching the back of his head. Huh, he just talked to some random stranger about his problem, and yet, for all he knew, she could be another one of those suck-ups. He turned to see who it was that he was speaking to and gasped sharply when he recognized her. "Myka...." he whispered, eyes slightly widened. Quickly averting his gaze, Roy stared down at the ground, where few people stayed in the area the wedding took place. There was also a photographer taking pictures of the beautiful scenery that was Castletop's garden, and few servants already starting to put up the chairs. "Shouldn't..." he started and paused to swallow. "Shouldn't you be with your husband?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 12:16 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

Myka sighed, pushing her hair back and leaning on the railing. "My husband is up there," she said, looking up at the sky. "The idiot I'm stuck to is back inside, and I'd rather shoot myself than spend extra time with that insufferable lunatic." Chuckling softly, she licked her lips and adjusted her dress strap. "We haven't even consummated the marriage yet. I refuse to have relations with that man unless I'm drunk off my a**, and I haven't had a drink since...well, since right after Damian left." Myka looked to Roy, smiling gently. "You know, he really did like you, Roy. He'd have done anything for you if you'd only asked. Even would've tried to find a way to change your hair color, if I managed to help persuade him. He...he was a good man."

A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games