Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Dredges Bar and Inn (All Welcome, All Enjoyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:43 pm
Meister_Solstice

Dragon Queen Seirya

Judas Neige

Dante smiled, then kissed his Tempest on the lips.
Aaron's flush remained on his face, but he made sure he looked as determined as possible to get out of the lock.
"Last time I checkec, I said you could do whatever you want with me if you could beat the crap out of me."

Grey's theme: Ravers in the UK
Aaron's theme: Becoming Insane

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:51 pm
Gammawolf99

Meister_Solstice

Dragon Queen Seirya

Keran smiled nibbling Aaron's ear. "oh trust me my little one.. im going to pound you into submission, just not the way you originally intended.. I think i'll just skip to the second step and get to you screaming for me." he brought his hand sliding back up the males boddy to pinch lightly at one of his nipples. "yes, that sounds like a lot of fun."

Tempest kissed back into Grey's lips, his arms wrapping around the males waist and pulling him on top of him as he lay back.  

Count Von Tempest

Dangerous Prophet

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Statustician 100

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:01 pm
Judas Neige

((Okay, engage Pm'ing for Temp. and Grey.))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:26 pm
Judas Neige

Aaron gasped and gave a small moan, saying "Th-that's cheating, you know..."

Grey's theme: Ravers in the UK
Aaron's theme: Becoming Insane

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

Count Von Tempest

Dangerous Prophet

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:38 pm
Gammawolf99

((and i shouldn't for Aaron?? cause he's about to be man handled. hehe))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:44 pm
Count Von Tempest
Gammawolf99

((and i shouldn't for Aaron?? cause he's about to be man handled. hehe))

((Okie, just have Keran carry Aaron off.))  

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

Count Von Tempest

Dangerous Prophet

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:59 pm
Gammawolf99

Keran's turned and walked out the door carrying Aaron out the door to have his way with him. "Come little one, now i'll show you how i'm going to finish this."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:02 pm
Meister_Solstice
Noir sighed and just stood there and wondered if there was a karaoke machine. "hmmm..." she stood up and took a bottle of the hardest liquor and smiled and sat at a chair and yelled out loud "Anyone who can out drink me ill pay them 50$" she smiled as she looked around waiting for contestents

Meister_Solstice

Generous Guildsman

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:21 am
epicjm777
Dragon Queen Seirya
Gammawolf99
Judas Neige
epicjm777
Meister_Solstice

HE saw the Pheonix and what he had in his hand and decided what the hell. "Hey. You mind sharing some of that?" he asked, holding up two glasses he found nearby up to the humanoid Phoenix.

The Phoenix would reply in a calm tone "sure," began to pour 2 glasses while holding the bottle of rum. He gladly hand in a glass, and would take his glass with him. The man-bird would head back to the open bar seat he had, and sat alone. He would enjoy his drink gladly, and take sips after sips similar like drinking sake but instead he was drinking rum from a pint glass. The Phoenix would relax, look into the glass, and remenber a song that always calm him down. His eyes would widen like a hawk changing into a blank stare into his face.

Zero took the glass from the other and followed him back to the bar. He took a seat to teh left of the Phoenix and took a sip of his own drink. It was nothing like the stash his sister had back home. Speaking of sisters, he wondered where his had gotten off to? Knowing her, she was probably getting into trouble or causing it. He flinched at the memory of last time his sister, Tres had gotten drunk. That had been the worst party ever.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:12 pm
Dragon Queen Seirya
epicjm777
Gammawolf99
Judas Neige
Meister_Solstice

Zero took the glass from the other and followed him back to the bar. He took a seat to teh left of the Phoenix and took a sip of his own drink. It was nothing like the stash his sister had back home. Speaking of sisters, he wondered where his had gotten off to? Knowing her, she was probably getting into trouble or causing it. He flinched at the memory of last time his sister, Tres had gotten drunk. That had been the worst party ever.

The Phoenix would break out of his trance and noticed the being next to him. He empirically reacted to the flinching of the fursona, and would ask "is there something wrong?." The man-bird would ask in an aloof state, calm, collected, and rational. He would pull on his long whiskers thinking, whatever respong he would hear, he would then answer it from a philosophical perspective. The Humanoid bird would continue sipping on his drink.  

epicjm777

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:06 am
epicjm777
Dragon Queen Seirya
epicjm777
Gammawolf99
Judas Neige
Meister_Solstice

The Phoenix would break out of his trance and noticed the being next to him. He empirically reacted to the flinching of the fursona, and would ask "is there something wrong?." The man-bird would ask in an aloof state, calm, collected, and rational. He would pull on his long whiskers thinking, whatever respong he would hear, he would then answer it from a philosophical perspective. The Humanoid bird would continue sipping on his drink.

Zero blinked at the question then shook his head. "No, Nothing is wrong. Just remembering." he replied, waving his hand. "But thanks for caring enough to ask, though." he added, smiling slightly as he took another sip of his drink.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:58 pm
((nice to see thing proceeding on a good almost daily basis.))  

Count Von Tempest

Dangerous Prophet

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Statustician 100

epicjm777

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:28 am
Dragon Queen Seirya
epicjm777
Dragon Queen Seirya
epicjm777
Gammawolf99
Judas Neige
Meister_Solstice

Zero blinked at the question then shook his head. "No, Nothing is wrong. Just remembering." he replied, waving his hand. "But thanks for caring enough to ask, though." he added, smiling slightly as he took another sip of his drink.

The man-bird would reply " i hope the reminescence helps with the present motions." The phoenix would wave back with his feathers, and would play with the rim of the glass making a space resonance sound. "welcome, i noticed your presence so out of curiousity i had to ask a question" The Phoenix replied.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:12 am
epicjm777
Dragon Queen Seirya
epicjm777
Dragon Queen Seirya
epicjm777
Gammawolf99
Judas Neige
Meister_Solstice

The man-bird would reply " i hope the reminescence helps with the present motions." The phoenix would wave back with his feathers, and would play with the rim of the glass making a space resonance sound. "welcome, i noticed your presence so out of curiousity i had to ask a question" The Phoenix replied.

Zero looked over the rim of his glass at the other. Ah. I see." he replied, placing his glass down. Notice my prescence? he thought before mentally shaking his head and chalking it up to a pheonix thing. "Well, you can ask me any questions and I'll answer to the best of my abilities." he added with a nod.  

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

epicjm777

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:10 pm
Dragon Queen Seirya
epicjm777
Gammawolf99
Judas Neige
Meister_Solstice

"Indeed." the Phoenix would reply. " my name is JM, nice to meet you." JM would introduce himself. " i have no questions, but the solution to making questions would be a game of 21 questions so you start." JM would respond by speaking calmly still playing with the glass rim making the same resonant sound.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff