Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Resident evil: aftermath Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:36 pm
Raven sat quietly cleaning her rifle all through the argument, then watched as James and Aurora left, but still kept quiet. After they came back, she was stunned when Acid offered to give the virus to Para, even more when she accepted, "That took a lot of courage," putting her sniper back together, she then asked, "Acid, do you have any spare sniper ammo?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:38 pm
Acid look up at raven and said, "high velocity- armor peircing rounds. Yeah. In the weapons cabinet. Should be in the silver case. About 1500 rounds. Take as much as you need."  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:07 pm
"Thanks," Raven went over to the cabinet and got the silver case, "nice assortment of firepower you got." She said, walking back to the table with the ammo, then set it down. Reaching for the other two mags on her ammo belt, she began to load them back up, after she had finished, Raven picked up a single round and placed it behind her ear. "Always save a round." Raven said lowly and put the rest of the ammo back in the cabinet.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:52 pm
Halcyonic Wolf

Acidburn950

She looked at James, worried, but unsure of what to say...

Walking over to Acid, she crouched and touched his shoulder, She will be fine, my friend. She will wake soon, then you can go on that mission, and help her. She said, and gave him a smile, trying to help him through this... Rough time.  

shadowedwolfy

Hilarious Genius

10,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Entrepreneur 150

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:10 pm
James sighed, "Gee, spread the virus some more..." he muttered, and sighed, "Nothing makes sense anymore..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:49 pm
(i'm lost...recap please)
Luna woke from her slumber and felt her head. She had been drinking throughout the conversation and had dosed off. She got up and went to the sink to wash her face off.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:56 pm
Acid set para down on the floor softly an walked over to James, grabbing him by the collar of his shirt and growling at him."I wouldn't have had to do that if you would have just said that you would go with us to the hive. She wouldn't have volunteered. She wouldn't be cursed with this virus. She......she wouldn't have to suffer the same fate that I'll have........" Acid says as he lets go an starts to tear up.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:24 pm
Luna sighed as she listened to the squabbling and walked to the door. She opened it and walked out into the street with her type-98 in hand. She turned on her laser pointer and let the gun hang loose in her hand. She rubbed the back of her head and sighed again. "What did i get myself into.....These people are weird enough as it is...i felt better when it was just me and raven." She said to herself.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:39 pm
Raven sighed, sliding a full clip home, she pulled the bolt back on her sniper and cycled a round into the chamber. Heading out after Luna, she managed to catch what she said, "I would agree with you there Luna, but come on, everything in this world is. Those two need to get it together, nobody asked for any of this, it just all came down on us." She told her and caught up to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:42 pm
"I know but its to much for my head to compensate. ARGH i hate all the complicated crap!" She said rubbing her head. "But on the bright side our group is well informed on a lot of stuff and each of us has a really good hide out.....except for maybe para and aurora...."  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:17 pm
"That's when you steel your mind, just focus on the important details, and keep keep the small stuff in the back of your mind. You do have a good point though, we all have something to give, even those two." Raven replied and kicked a rock with her boot.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:50 am
"Yeh......i promised myself i would never have anything to do with umbrella ever again and i plan on keeping that promise....but its hard when its riding up my a**. It sucks." She then shook her head then and decided to change subjects. "Have you noticed that the amount of girls in this group outnumber the guys. Kinda funny if you ask me."  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:11 pm
James sighed, "Just go away, Acid..." he said, "I don't want your virus." he pushed his hands away, and he leaned against the wall, "Keep it to yourself, I got enough s**t that is going to kill me as it is."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:16 pm
Acid bared his teeth and punched James in the gut an screamed, "I NEVER SAID I WAS GIVING YOU MY VIRUS NOW DID I?! " Acid kicked the door to the shelter open and ran out, going over to te fire escape and climbing it, running on the rooftops, getting a ways away from the shelter. When he finally stopped 3 blocks away, he let out a scream fille with all his rage. He punched at a metal pole afew times and his hands started to bleed.  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:48 pm
James watched him leave, the punch hurt, but he merely jolted from it, and he shook his head, "Damn, think he's mad?" he asked, and he walked out of the hideout, "Well, gonna go shoot some zombies... see ya." he said, and he climbed down to the streets, humming.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff