Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Nikolai's House {Fort Lauderdale, Florida} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:34 pm
Awesome nerd

laughing softly, the angel walked behind him and quickly scooped him up, easily getting halfway to their destination. "now, can you stay awake if you close your eyes?" he smirked, raising an eyebrow.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:42 pm
Pure T0rture

"Mmm, no promises, dearie." Nikolai purred as he wrapped his arms around the angel's neck while dangling a leg playfully. "But why the inquiry if we're to bathe?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:54 pm
Awesome nerd
you know nikki's gonna have to top the first few times before belyi asks to try?

"because, i've got a surprise for you." he smiled, pausing outside the door. "so, do me a favor and close those beautiful eyes of yours for a second?" he hummed in his ear, holding back a smile.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:56 pm
Pure T0rture
he wouldn't have it any other way lol

The silver-haired man studied Belyi's expression for a moment, trying to figure out what he was trying to hide so badly. Whatever it was, it'd better be good to keep him in such suspense. Complying to the angel's wishes, Nikolai nodded and closed his eyes.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:14 pm
Awesome nerd
thought as such~

once his eyes were closed, the angel smiled and stepped into the candlelit bathroom. he quickly brushed a few rose petals off the counter and back to the tub before setting Nikolai down. "okay, open your eyes." he smiled, leaning on the edge of the tub carefully.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:32 pm
Pure T0rture

The Sin slowly opened his lime green eyes and sucked in his breath at the sight of the bathroom. "Dear me." he breathed as he stepped forward to better admire the scene. Now, he's had a few exes back in his day recreate a scene like this, some with budgeted wonders to others with luxurious, money drenched bathrooms. This, however, was perfect. The amount of rose petals was enough for him to enjoy the aroma without suffocating on the scent, the candles were few and nicely placed to keep the entire room illuminated, and the water was filled with his favorite herbs!
"Oh dearie..." Nikolai whispered. "How did you manage to do all this? I was sure I kept a good eye on you all day." he murmured. Then again, the average day for him consisted of five naps, all ranging from twenty minutes to an hour.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:53 pm
Awesome nerd
going to bed after i reply everywhere

"magic mostly, but i had a bit of help from a fortune teller." he smiled, putting a hand into the water to check its temperature. "you like it?"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:05 pm
Pure T0rture

"Very much so." Nikolai said with a nod of approval and an index finger against his cheek. "It's only missing one thing." Grinning almost deviously, he moved forward until he was in front of Belyi. Gingerly setting his hands on the man's bare chest, the Sin felt the muscles he absolutely adored before roughly shooting one hand downward, a move he used so often that he could slip his hand through the pants with purest ease. His fingers sank behind the cloth and grabbed the flesh, making the owner's smirk rise.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:57 pm
Awesome nerd
so yeah i smell like oranges all the time now

gasping softly, the angel blushed and bit his lip, not sure if he should pull away or not. after all, he wasn't done with his plans. "n-nikolai...." he mumbled, gazing into the sin's eyes with a smile.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:54 pm
Pure T0rture
It's a good problem to have

"Hmm?" Nikolai grinned until he noticed something in Belyi's eyes, making his hand hesitate. "Oh, is there something you need first, darling?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:12 pm
Awesome nerd
never called it a problem~

"why don't..... Why don't we wait until we're in the tub for that sort of thing?" He murmured softly, glancing briefly to the tub that was just big enough for the duo to bathe together comfortably. Or, of the mood shifted just the slightest, perhaps more then comfort would be felt. please let tonight work out.... he prayed silently, his mind on the small box currently resting on Nikolai's pillow in the bedroom.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:03 pm
Pure T0rture

Nikolai raised an eyebrow at Belyi. That was... certainly odd. Belyi wasn't usually against his shenanigans, and even when he was he didn't talk so... strangely. The Sin glanced over at the tub, staring at the tempting candles and bubbles. Was he missing something? An anniversary? Did that count if he died, wouldn't it have restarted?
"What's going on, dearie?" Nikolai asked before narrowing his eyes suspiciously at the angel. "Is there someone you're hiding that you don't want me to find? Did I ruin a spicy affair, darling?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:15 pm
Awesome nerd

the angel cracked a small smile and rolled his eyes. "You'll see. Now c'mon, lets take that bath" he purred, gently kissing the sin as he started to unbutton his shirt.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:50 pm
Pure T0rture

Although still wary about Belyi's odd behavior, Nikolai was never one to refuse sex. He closed his eyes and kissed him back, letting his tie and his blazer slide off his body as his arms wrapped around the angel's neck.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:21 pm
Awesome nerd

smiling as he kissed harder, the angel's hands slowly -and admittedly rather nervously- wrapped around Nikolai's waist, pulling him closer.

A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff