Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
X-men: Revolutions O/S/Always Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Baka-Slash-Chibi13 Nostalgia line continues!
Are you sure this isn't just because you've run out of new ideas? (Nope. :3 Just mixing in the golden oldies with the new and true.)
100%
 100%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 22

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:31 pm
User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

"What about two of us?" Masika said, extending one arm to catch Sam with a cushion of air and stretching out the other to send a funnel of wind at Sabertooth.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:32 pm
User Image
◦▹❊*◦▹❊*◦▹Sam Summerfall▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sing to me of lovely things. Of butterflies and angel wings. . .

Hissing back at him, Sam fought with all her might. It was odd, but she enjoyed the fighting. It was like she was releasing all the energy, all the pain and loss, all the misplaced fury into her hits. When he threw her across the yard, she twisted and landed on all fours, only to run back at him and dive into his chest, digging her claws in. It was instinctual, but it was raw to her. She did not think, only reacted.

Her wings folded in close to her body, keeping her streamlined as she darted naturally under or around about half of his attacks. Each hit he connected only encouraged her to move faster, scream more and come back for more.

When she saw the tiger in the mix, she batted him away. She would fight anyone, allie or not. She could not control this lust to hurt others now that it was open. It was only her distraction with the larger threat that stopped herfrom lashing out at the air that caught her. Instead she used it to buoy her into another attack.

"Take out, maybe not. But I can at least make sure you hurt tomorrow," she spat as she kicked into one of his knees.

. . . Then grab my hand and hold me close. Save me from this earthly dose.

baka-slash-chibi13

Untouchable_Sanity

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

lil_evil_cutie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:37 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User ImageTaking in a deep breath she looked over at wolverine "I don't know what happened," She began she needed to let this out before it consumed her. Walking over to the bed she sat down letting a sigh slip her lips. "I was one minute in the institute where Pro...Wolverine had told us to go and then the next I woke up in a dark room." Looking over at Jean she had never really met her yet and had no idea of her gifts but wished she could show them what she saw.
"I found out things I never knew and.." Pausing she looked over at Wolverine then away "I was adopted, which makes sense now looking at my parents," She tried to explain with some sense. "But I found out my birth mother was a mutant she could shape shift like me but she was blue and she went by mystique," The words began to spill out of her mouth she couldn't stop she just needed to let all that had happened come out.
"And she's dead...I don't know who or how just that I will never meet her..never know why she gave me up," Laura looked down for a moment trying to pull herself together. "I found out my birth father is alive," She looked up as she spoke looking directly at Logan. "That he is a mutant.." Her eyes stuck to him as she kept speaking "That he is a professor here that he as professor logan or other known as wolverine," Taking in a deep breath she looked off again she couldn't speak anymore she may have healed quickly and her body physically was doing really well but mentally she was strained.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:22 pm
User Image Sumina continued to hold her head as the battle continued. She panted softly and endured the pain of having so many minds in hers. She looked up at Saber Tooth. "Saber.... Saber Tooth. We need to get out of here. You knocked David unconscious so he's useless and so am I at this moment." She said, pushing herself to her feet and starting to move over to Saber Tooth.

baka-slash-chibi13

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:09 am
User Image

Victor Creed
A.K.A Sabertooth

--------------------
Sabertooth roared indignantly as his knee snapped the opposite direction it was supposed to bend. He grinned widely, snapping it back into place as if it was a broken nose. "You have no idea what pain is. I'll show you!" Sabertooth began. When Sumina interjected, Sabertooth growled. "Dammit! Fine!" Sabertooth turned and lifted David and Sumina onto his shoulders. He glared back at Sam. "This isn't over, whelp!" He growled as he sped off. It wasn't in his nature to retreat, but he knew Sumina was right. If David was to be any help in the future, he was going to need to beat the softness out of him.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Untouchable_Sanity

Foxi Doll

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:11 am
((I will be unable to post until the beginning of next week, so please don't get too far ahead.))  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:30 am
User Image
◦▹❊*◦▹❊*◦▹Sam Summerfall▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sing to me of lovely things. Of butterflies and angel wings. . .

"You're not taking him away!" she screamed as Sabertooth ran. Before he got too far away, she jumped onto his shoulders, her teeth locking onto his shoulder. The panic she felt at losing her friend to this beast fueled her borrowed power, making her fangs longer and her claws more jagged. Her ears even went pointed and furred under her neko hat. More feathers shed from her wings, showing bits of bone and fur beneath.

'Wake up David, please!' she thought furiously, though she didn't know if she still had the power she stole from Sumina. It had all melded together in one loud mind numbing ball of fury. It was like the difference between a contained camp fire and an unstoppable forest glaze.

. . . Then grab my hand and hold me close. Save me from this earthly dose.

baka-slash-chibi13

Untouchable_Sanity

(Happy Turkey day everybody! *hugs* )  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:16 pm
User Image Sumina continued to hold her head as Saber Tooth picked her up. She could hear Sam's mind now that Sam had taken part of her power. 'He is Grizzly now!' She growled into Sam's mind. Sumina wanted to see how long her suggestion would last. If her power broke and David returned to his normal self, she would know how to make it stronger the next time. 'Your Grizzly now. You don't need her or the rest of them.' She told David, trying to push Sam out of David's mind.

baka-slash-chibi13

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

((Happy ThanksGiving!))  

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:16 pm
User Image

Jean Grey

Jean sensed something was going on outside of the Institute, and it wasn't just the MRD agents. She looked to Laura and Logan. "Something's wrong. Logan, fill Laura in on whatever else she needs to know. I'll be back soon as I can." She opened the infirmary window and flew out, using her powers to cloak herself from the MRD agents' sensors and to track down the confrontation going on between her students and the Brotherhood members. She could hear Sumina trying to convince David that he was not who he had been before. That he did not need his friends. And she could hear the thoughts of another, much more familiar being. She landed lightly in front of Sabertooth and Sumina, blocking their path. "Hello, Victor. Been quite a while since I last saw you. I would thank you to put down my student and return him to his friends." Telepathically, at the same time, she spoke in David's mind, pushing both Sumina and Sam out and erasing the telepathic suggestions Sumina had made. Even without invoking the Phoenix Force, she was an S-class mutant, which meant she was strong enough to do so. "Wake up, David. Your friends need you."

((I'm sorry if this seems like godmodding, but it's technically not. If you look up Jean Grey's abilities, you will see that she really is strong enough to do what I just posted. And she would do it, too.))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:32 pm
User Image

Victor Creed
A.K.A Sabertooth

--------------------
Victor halted, and growled. He was immune to telepaths ever since he fought Wolverine. For a time Sabertooth had trouble with psionic altercations, but became immune to telepathic manipulation after an incident when Wolverine punctured his frontal lobe. Sabertooth knew that gave him a minor advantage, but that minor advantage didn't mean anything against the most powerful telekinetic in the world. Sabertooth quietly put David down just as David began to wake up. David, no longer feeling Sumina's influence, slowly stood up. His legs were shaky, but he was overall fine. David looked around, not sure what had happened at first, and realized that what he thought was a dream was actually happening. He jumped away from Sumina and Sabertooth, turning to Jean. "W-What happened...?" He asked.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Untouchable_Sanity

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Kaiga13

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:54 pm
User Image

Jean Grey

Jean sent David a mental picture of where Sam, Masika and Vincent were. "Your friends are worried about you. They'll explain what happened. Go."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:04 pm
User Image

Victor Creed
A.K.A Sabertooth

--------------------
David glanced back at Sabertooth and Sumina, then turned and bounded away. He didn't remember being able to move this quickly. He wasn't even on all fours and he was moving much much faster than he'd ever moved before. It didn't take him long to find Sam, Masika and Vincent. He held up his hands. "Hey! I'm back!" David said, approaching the three. He looked them over, his eyes falling on Sam. "Sam... That wasn't me..."

Sabertooth looked at Jean with death in his eyes. He wanted to kill her. He really did. But he was smarter than that. And he knew that if he retreated, Jean would probably let him go. He just smirked. "Grizzly will come back to us eventually. Mark my words." He said before turning tail and running back to the Brotherhood homebase.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Untouchable_Sanity

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Kaiga13

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:09 pm
User Image

Jean Grey

Jean simply crossed her arms and watched Sabertooth leave. Not if I have anything to say about it. She wasn't about to attack him unprovoked. Charles had taught her better than that. But the next time he moved against the X-men and the Institute, she would respond with proper force. She turned back to Sumina. "Well? What about you, little miss Sumina Clawn? How about we have a little talk, telepath to telepath?" she said, switching to telepathy in the middle of the sentence.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:29 pm
User Image Sumina groaned and looked at Jean. She had similar powers to Jean, but Jean had years of experience. She was pushed out of David's mind and that hurt/ She tried to force her way back in, but Jean was quite good at keeping her out. She just watched David quietly, one hand to her head, the other dangling at her side.

Sumina graoned a second time when Saber Tooth decided to bound off without her. He was so unhelpful sometimes. She turned when Jean started talking to her. "How about later? After having some of my power stolen, I'm not up to conversing with you people." She said and turned away from Jean. She didn't want to speak with this woman. Sumina pulled up her mental walls as she walked away from Jean. They were flimsy walls, but they kept the other human minds out.

baka-slash-chibi13

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:41 pm
User Image

Jean Grey

Jean could easily have broken down the girl's mental barriers, but she decided not to. That was something the Phoenix Force would have done. Something that Emma would do. Not her. Once Sumina and Sabertooth had gone, she flew back to the Institute.

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games