Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cabin in the Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:36 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Trust me, dearie, it's the least I could do." Nikolai assured and took a bite of the turkey. Leave it to Gluttony to create yet another delicious dish. The seasoning was perfect and filled the soft meat with the perfect amount of flavors. The mashed potatoes were creamy and buttery, the salad tasted as if it came from the Garden of Eden itself.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:01 pm
Leon Court

Leon nearly moaned with every bite. Every single piece of food was delicious and cooked to perfection. Even the things he didn't usually like were somehow addictive and wonderful, and it wasn't long until Leon had eaten nearly half of his food. He paused once again to sip from his wine glass, always taking care to use his manners, even though the food was so good. "So, what made you decide to do all of this?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:39 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Well, when I saw you asleep, dearie, I had an... epiphany, I suppose you could say. You had done so much from me, you even spent days without sleep just to make sure I was okay. I decided to call in a few favors and actually spend some money for once. It wasn't that hard, to tell the truth, dearie. Sins get an annual wage that's over the millions, and a Devil gets so much more. Honestly, I've quite a bit of money sitting around. As for all the cleaning and cooking, the imps were more than happy to do that for me. Such darling things, really. Of course, it certainly beats having to scoop up ripped limps in Hell." Nikolai laughed to himself before drinking more of his wine. "Mmm, what were you planning on doing for Thanksgiving, dearie?"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:03 pm
Leon Court

Leon thought for a moment, then smiled. "I planned on cooking up a feast for you and me, then watching stupid Thanksgiving cartoons on the couch while drinking whatever there is. Most Thanksgivings I watch football, but this year I don't want to subject you to seeing me drink beer and yell at the television screen as if the players can hear me," he chuckled, sipping the wine once again. "This is probably the closest to a family Thanksgiving that I've had in a while. Almost makes me miss my family again."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:05 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Oh no, I don't mind. I'm not completely against football, mind you." the Sin smirked against his wine glass. Truth be told, he watched sports only to see strong men in tights flex their muscle. It was safe to say wrestling was his favorite sport. And he was rather interested in seeing Leon worked up like in the Superbowl commercials. "Go ahead and turn the TV on, I'm sure there's still a game going on. In fact..." He leaned forward in his seat and snapped his fingers, making one of the imps fly to the living room and turn the TV on in Leon's place. It flickered channel after channel until it reached the ESPN set and the four different games being played, then it looked over at Leon to see which game he wanted to watch.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:26 pm
Leon Court

"The Ravens and the Steelers, huh?" he murmured, looking from the Cowboys game to the Ravens before settling on the Ravens. He gestured to that one, then stood from the table and walked over to Nikolai's side, holding out his hand. "Come and sit with me on the couch?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:45 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Way ahead of you, dearie." Nikolai chuckled before slipping his hand into Leon's and walking to the couch. He looked over his shoulder once and said something to the imps, who pried their eyes away from the TV to clean up the kitchen and store the leftovers.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:54 pm
Leon Court

Leon sat himself at the end of the couch, pulling Nikolai into his arms and smiling down at him. "How well do you know football?" he asked, fingers absently stroking Nikolai's soft curls.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:27 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Only nothing at all." the Sin beamed, leaning against Leon though ready to move if he jumped up or got angry at the game's turnout. "Ah yes, I did see a commercial somewhat explain it before. The team we're rooting for, I suppose that's the Ravens, yes? Their, er, now what's the name? Goal? Well theirs is Heaven, and the other team's is Hell, and the referee is the Devil." He glanced at Leon. "That's about the best way to think of it, yes?"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:44 pm
Leon Court

"That's perfect, Nikolai," he said, rubbing the man's arm. "The Ravens are definitely the ones we're rooting for. The Steelers are probably the suckiest team. My dad hated them." He suddenly tilted his head curiously. "What sports are in Russia?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:26 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Oh, it's not that different from here, really." Nikolai shrugged. "We share many sports with America, honestly, but I'm sure that's obvious since Russia's in the Olympics. We even have chess!" he laughed. "Mmm, but there are quite a deal of drinking games. Or more, just drinking."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:39 pm
Leon Court

"Then I take it that you're definitely not a lightweight?" he asked, smirking. Leon himself was a slight fan of drinking, having a high tolerance for alcohol. If Nikolai was good at it, oh the fun they could have!

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:49 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

The thinner male burst into a fit of laughter at Leon's question. "Dearie, the fact that I'm Russian puts me in an entirely different category." he said. "I love those gay drinks - Cosmos, and such - but dear me, I have to add vodka to it all the time! Unless, I'm trying to impress a girl. Gay drinks aren't that attractive to them, you know." he smirked to himself while running his fingers through his hair.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:04 am
Leon Court

"Then we will have to have a drinking match one of these days," he drawled, fingers drumming on Nikolai's hip. "Russia vs. Deep Southern USA. What do you think?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:03 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai turned to look his boyfriend dead in the eye. "I think you've already lost, dearie." he replied harmlessly.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games