Welcome to Gaia! ::

Café Mew Mew

Back to Guilds

A Tokyo Mew Mew Guild, With Events Giveaways and Roleplaying. 

Tags: Tokyo, Mew mew, Ichigo, Minto, Berii 

Reply Café Mew Mew
Tokyo Mew Mew Next Generation Roleplay open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 12:17 pm
(I go to bed at 10:00pm or 9:00pm)
Katy/Blueberry
I stole some blue aqua from the cafe he he then I went back "Those stupid Mew mews they haven't realized I stole mew aqua.

Bara
I got to the town to see loads of people on the floor then I saw a guy that was kish's brother I saw it was Tart "MEW MEW ROSE METAMORPHOSIS" I transformed and instantly attacked.

Chiarīdā
I stumbled out of bed and got changed and to my surprise I saw Samu he said "Morning Chiarīdā " I walked with him around the park then we started to hold hands but I didn't notice.  
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 12:34 pm
(I got to bed when I want on weekends >.>)

Nathan didn't try to run away, which was odd so she pressed further with questions, "Why were you at Mila's house?" he hesitated with his answer, "I was walking home when I saw people crashing that house, I was pretty far away so I couldn't see who they were or what they looked like..." This made her mad, she grabbed the collar of his shirt an started shaking him, "You were there and you didn't try and stop them?!?!" "Well sorry, I can't use a weapon and I thought it was there house!" Lola let go of his shirt and let out a frustrated sigh, "Go home, I have school." Before he could answer Lola stood up and ran to school.  

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 12:54 pm
I gasped. I didn't want CLARA to be a mew mew! She hates me, and I hate her, its always been that way. If we have to work together... I groaned. Clara smirked. "Lemme guess, you saw the mark?" she said. "I know your like me, and I know what I can do. Notice any recent crimes on the news lately? Well not really crimes, but mischief making? I did that." I gaped at her. "You little..." I said. I was so angry. She smirked. "Ya know, being bad is fun." She gave a quiet yet harsh laugh. "More fun then just being a bully!" and the bell rang.  
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 1:01 pm
Just as the bell rang Lola burst through the door. Seeing the students weren't the ones in my usual class, I said aloud to myself, "Oops wrong class..." Just as I turned to go I noticed Mila, Oh wow, I thought, who knew going to the wrong class I'd see Mila? with that thought on her mind she raced out the room, closing the door behind her and ran into her actual classroom.  

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 1:11 pm
I noticed Lola. Clara did too. "Is that another of your little friends?" She said. I growled. We both left the classroom. "What animal are you?" I asked Clara. "Butterfly." she said. And she left. I sighed. "Well this will be fun, won't it?" I muttered under my breath.  
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 1:16 pm
Finding no one in class, I sighed and walked outside. Josh met me outside and would not stop complaining about what I did to him. So, I just sat there and let him complain. He's done this before so I'm pretty used to it.
(I'm talking 1st person now its kind of easier)  

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 1:22 pm
I found Lola outside. "Lola, I really need to talk to you right now," I said to her. "Like RIGHT.NOW."
( Just so you know, my new avi represents Clara.)  
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 1:26 pm
(Kay Looks cool~)

"Got it," I stood up I heard Josh say something but I wasn't really listening anymore. I took her arm and pulled her away from where Josh was. Letting go of her arm, I turned and asked, "What do you need?"  

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 1:35 pm
"You know that girl that was sitting next to me in class? The Blondie? And you know how theres been crimes in the city lately? Apparently, the girl that was sitting next to me, Clara, has been causing all this because she's a mew mew... a bad one too. AND she wants to team up with the aliens. She's a butterfly, so just... watch out." I said.
(Thnx)  
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 1:40 pm
"Wow..." I had a slightly bored look on my face, "It's not that interesting, she's doesn't scare me at all especially at school." Putting a finger to my cheek I continued, "She reminds me of a bratty rich kid who's parents hate her so she does everything in her power, including bad things, to get there attention.." removing my finger a let a light smile cross my face, "Well, that's just my opinion."

(Np :3)  

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 1:51 pm
Mila: I frowned. " Yeah, but still..." I said. " She could've tricked us, so was just warning you."
Clara: I smiled. Mila had run off to tell her little friend. She was scared. She should be. I left the building. I'd make an excuse. "Mew mew sugar... transform!" I said. I altered into my other form. "Lets cause some mischief shall we..." I said under my breath. And what better place to go than a brand new amusement park? Because honestly, my main target was Mila. Most of the people in the school had crushes on her. I can't have her taking away my title, can I? So, I've been watching her. I know what she is, I know what she can do, and most importantly, I know who she loves... A.K.A, her biggest weakness.  
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 1:59 pm
"I know I know.." my light smile faded, something moved in the corner of my eye. Was that...? I thought, curious to make sure, I said, "I'll be right back..." I ran behind the bushes that surround the school. Once I was back there I found I was right, Nathan was standing only a few feet away from me. "What now? Your not a stalker are you? If you are I wont hesitate to kick you butt." I told him, annoyed. It seemed he wasn't in the mood for jokes, "You should head to the amusement park." was all he said. I smiled lightly, "And miss school? I'd get detention again." he responded with a silent glare. Sighing I said, "Fine, okay, i'm going..."

(Oooh, I have an idea!)  

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 2:08 pm
( Tell me your Idea!)
Mila:I followed Lola to the amusement park. When we got there..."CLARA?!"
Clara: I smirked. "So, they're here..." I mumbled. "Mew mew sugar, KATANA!" I yelled. A green and blue Katana appeared in my hand."Cool..." I murmured. "Sugar Katana... SABER!" A blast of lightning came out from the blade.
( Clara's element is storm.)  
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 2:18 pm
(Lol, at school they have a... TALENT SHOW!!! XD Anyway, during the talent show, pretisits come and attack o.O)

"Huh," I began, "So, he knows things after all. I guess he isn't stupid..." shrugging, I jumped into the air, twirled, and when I landed I had transformed. Holding my hand up the air my Ribbon Baton appeared. Twirling it I slammed it into the ground a ripple caused the ground to shake.  

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 2:39 pm
Mila: I jumped up. " Careful Lola!" I yelled. "Gumdrop harp!' I yelled. " Gumdrop harp... Wave!" A jet of boiling water hit Clara in the face!
Clara: "Aurgh!" I said, shaking the hot water off my face. "You'll pay for that!" I yelled. I went down to where she was. Time to do some up close fighting!
(Ooh, I like it! 3nodding )  
Café Mew Mew

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games