Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
OOC thread for Off To Paradise Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:38 pm
iMusicLovah
LilRinn
asbloodrunscold

KuroShiroBara

iMusicLovah

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Eeimae

AkioxGhost

hunter-the wanderer

By the way, there are only two of those gibbering creatures. Sorry I didn't post today. My band called me in randomly saying we had a show for a party and now I am beyond exhausted. I haven't even read anything yet. Much anyways. I'll reply first thing in the morning. I think we can have the monsters be killed soon so we can continue the game. ^^

Don't get too far ahead without me though! c:

Aarassou..I guess Nana and them are done..? sad

Well, I guess they can fight another one until everyone is done. ><  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:02 pm
Eeimae
LilRinn
asbloodrunscold

KuroShiroBara

iMusicLovah

Eeimae

AkioxGhost

hunter-the wanderer

By the way, there are only two of those gibbering creatures. Sorry I didn't post today. My band called me in randomly saying we had a show for a party and now I am beyond exhausted. I haven't even read anything yet. Much anyways. I'll reply first thing in the morning. I think we can have the monsters be killed soon so we can continue the game. ^^

That's fine. Hope you had a good show. ^-^

Thank you. We did. ^^
Crowd seemed a bit too drunk to be listening to rowdy rock music though... They were... destroying the stage along with everyone... xD  

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:31 pm
LilRinn
Eeimae
LilRinn
asbloodrunscold

KuroShiroBara

iMusicLovah

Eeimae

AkioxGhost

hunter-the wanderer

That's fine. Hope you had a good show. ^-^

Thank you. We did. ^^
Crowd seemed a bit too drunk to be listening to rowdy rock music though... They were... destroying the stage along with everyone... xD

So what exactly are Razor Monks  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:38 pm

Uhhhmmm.... Razor monks... One second..

asbloodrunscold

Can you give us a quick run down on what a razor monk is? XD  

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:45 pm
LilRinn

Uhhhmmm.... Razor monks... One second..

asbloodrunscold

Can you give us a quick run down on what a razor monk is? XD

Thanks for the compliment BTW

Iv'e taken a notice that your characters have some juicy backgrounds. They're quite interesting. Especially with this Sanae.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:06 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[[Yah, it's called an Armored Kantus...but don't wanna call them that.]]

Name: Razor Monk
Strength:
- Incredibly fast, often been noted to move so fast you won't even see a blur, the ones in this lesson ones like jaguars.
- Very strong, they have been known to lift several tons, the ones for this lesson can only lift an elephant.
- They are virtually untouchable as their skin can cut through anything...to engage them in physical combat is a 100% of injury.
- When they see it coming they can counter any type of magic with ease making any spell from weak to almighty seem like childsplay.
- They are very skilled martial artists from birth.
- They are pretty much immune to any type of physical projectile.
- CHI MANIPULATORS

Weaknesses:
- When they are focusing on a physical fight they will ignore magicians and leave themselves open to attack.
- They are weak to magic if ACTUALLY hit by it.
- They aren't fans of water, they are really unable to swim due to being so heavy.
- If your determined to kill one physically...weak point is located under their chin....which is near impossible to get to.

Let me know if I need to change something.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

KuroShiroBara

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:23 am
IMusicLovah
But I love being difficult rofl I cant decide. Jason is cute, angry, strong and sexy while Alex is mysterious, dangerous, adorable and sexy. IT'S JUST TO HARD! gonk

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:23 am
asbloodrunscold

Strength:
- Incredibly fast, often been noted to move so fast you won't even see a blur, the ones in this lesson ones like jaguars.
- Very strong, they have been known to lift several tons, the ones for this lesson can only lift an elephant.
- They are virtually untouchable as their skin can cut through anything...to engage them in physical combat is a 100% of injury.
- When they see it coming they can counter any type of magic with ease making any spell from weak to almighty seem like childsplay.
- CHI MANIPULATORS

Weaknesses:
- When they are focusing on a physical fight they will ignore magicians and leave themselves open to attack.
- They aren't fans of water, they are really unable to swim due to being so heavy.
- If your determined to kill one physically...weak point is located under their chin....which is near impossible to get to.

Whoa, thanks that really helps.  

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:25 am
asbloodrunscold

Strength:
- CHI MANIPULATORS

Weaknesses:

Welcome, you can pretty much ask me anything and I'll oblige it. I wanted to make these creatures tough enough for people to not one shot kill.....and to make people work together.
Hope people are ready for pain.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:28 am
asbloodrunscold
asbloodrunscold

Strength:
- CHI MANIPULATORS

Weaknesses:

Welcome, you can pretty much ask me anything and I'll oblige it. I wanted to make these creatures tough enough for people to not one shot kill.....and to make people work together.
Hope people are ready for pain.

Hell yeah bro
this will work nicely ^^  

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:49 am
LilRinn

KuroShiroBara

AkioxGhost

asbloodrunscold

Hey guys. I promise I'll reply to everyone and everything tonight. I'm just going to be out for a while, but I want to read everyone's posts so that I don't screw anything up. So please bear with the wait for me >____< Sorrry <33  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:01 pm
iMusicLovah
LilRinn

KuroShiroBara

AkioxGhost

asbloodrunscold

Hey guys. I promise I'll reply to everyone and everything tonight. I'm just going to be out for a while, but I want to read everyone's posts so that I don't screw anything up. So please bear with the wait for me >____< Sorrry <33

Don't be sorry ^^ Have fun!  

AkioxGhost

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:45 pm
KuroShiroBara
IMusicLovah
But I love being difficult rofl I cant decide. Jason is cute, angry, strong and sexy while Alex is mysterious, dangerous, adorable and sexy. IT'S JUST TO HARD! gonk

You should choose (Cough cough Jason. AHHCOUGH) I really need to get that cough checked. 0-0  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:10 pm
LilRinn
I'm somewhat surprised by how Benjamin is not yet fired. xDD lol He's cynical but it's likable. Is that bad?

Eeimae

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:12 pm
LilRinn
KuroShiroBara
IMusicLovah

You should choose (Cough cough Jason. AHHCOUGH) I really need to get that cough checked. 0-0

got a new job working from 6-close so wont be able to post at night for a while until i get a set schedual  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games