Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Anything Could Happen (Kiyiya x Marina!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:41 pm
User Image

--Dℯℓiα S℘riηℊstℯℯη--

Delia followed close behind Jac as he waded into the water, stopping at the very edge here the water began slipping up to kiss their feet and ankles. Her body gave a jolting shiver in protest, but she smiled at the familiar tingling sensations that climbed up her calves. The sand beneath the cool water was surprisingly warm from the dazzling sun above them, and it balanced the temperature fairly well. She couldn't help but let out a pleasant sigh. She bent down slightly, pressing her hands against her thighs as she watched Jac bury his feet and hands in the lush sand. A small grin came to her lips when he splashed them both, the water droplets clinging to the flyaways of her hair. "This is absolute heaven," she said softly, her voice barely audible when the rush of water and foam came again.

io3121
ahhh now I wanna go to the beach :3

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:33 am
User Image
Jacob "Jac" Fayden McClain

Jac stood, but kept his feet semi-buried in the receding sand. It felt nice, wriggling his toes and feeling the sand slip from between them as the back current of the cold salt water pulled at it. "Yeah," he said in a breath, agreeing with Delia. "Glad the sun decided to come out after all." He glanced up at the bright sphere, shading his eyes.

A distant splash, splash, splash, caught his ear and he turned to see what it was. Before he could register a thought, a grey and white blur splashed past him, spraying him with water as it went for Delia. There, it stopped and nosedived into the water, resurfacing and shaking out the now drenched fur. It was that dog. It came back. Jac looked down at himself, the front of his shirt bordering on wet, but still in the damp zone, then looked at the dog, not sure if he was angry or pleased by this canine. "Look whose back..."

Marina Elemento

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:51 pm
User Image

--Dℯℓiα S℘riηℊstℯℯη--

For a moment, Delia stood as she was, closing her eyes but sneaking peeks at Jac's face through thin rays of sunlight. It was a strange, surreal feeling that overcame her as she slowly began to absorb the atmosphere of the beach, of its many aromas and sensations. It was quite dazzling, to say the least. And being with Jac was even better.

Delia's eyes flickered open fully at the sound of splashing, and the run of water that sprayed over them both as the dog ran toward her. She laughed as it shook out its soaking fur, spraying her yet again but this time the cool water touched her face. She wiped her brow and knelt in front of the cheeky little thing, not caring if her clothes got a little wet. "Hello again," she greeted the pup, glancing up at Jac. "I guess she really likes us."

io3121

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 12:02 am
User Image

Jac watched as dog and girl interacted, unable to keep from grinning. The pup was kinda cute, and it wasn't vicious or anything. And so his clothes were wet. So what. He pulled his shirt off all together, balling it into a tight wad and tossing it behind him onto the sand. Before he could think better of it, he dove into an oncoming wave,disappearing into the frigid water. He felt the water roll over him, the pressure pressing on his back. He smiled under the water, bubbles of air escaping from his lips. The cold water made him exhale in slight shock, but he was quickly over it. He felt the wet sand scrape gently against his chest and he pushed off with his hands, then with his feet, sending him upwards back towards the surface.

He broke through to the air and let out a whoop, then took a deep breath in and shook the water from his face and hair. Opening his eyes, he turned and faced Delia and the dog. "Wow! That's cold!" He laughed and waded back to them. At Delia's side, he nudged her, "Think you can handle it?"

The dog watched as the strange male dove into the water, ears perked up in interest. She did not follow though. In her experience, men were mean and did not like her, so she decided to stick close to the woman, who obviously liked her.

Marina Elemento

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 4:15 pm
User Image

--Dℯℓiα S℘riηℊstℯℯη--

Delia had almost been too immersed with the cute pup in front of her that she hadn't realized right away Jac was stripping down, ready to dive in. When she opened her mouth to say something again, she heard the splash of his body rushing and diving into the water. She stood up and watched as he swam deeper into the water, intrigued with how the glossy, transparent surface flickered.

When he returned to her side, she glanced again at the dog, with its wide pretty eyes and floppy ears and tail. She was still beaming in all kinds of joy when she felt him nudge her playfully. Her nose wrinkled and her eyes narrowed in defiance. "Of course I can. Don't be ridiculous." Delia's timidness was usually masked with an air of confidence in this way, but as she waded deeper into the water she shivered tentatively. It was both refreshing and only slightly daunting as the top of the water crept up to her thighs.

io3121

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:08 pm
User Image

Jack stood back at the shore, watching her as the dog followed closely behind. He put his hands on his hips, seeing her tense as the cold water crept up to her thighs, and he laughed. "It's cold isn't it!" He called to her, grinning. "Just dive in! You'll get used to it faster that way!"

The dog looked over at the male who was calling to the female. She didn't know what for, but he seemed to be in a good mood, so she was not worried. The girl went deeper, and she had lost her footing on the sand. Now paddling with all four paws, she kept up with the friendly girl. A wave came and pushed her under, but it was not a problem. She still had sight of the girl. The dog rose head above the water again and shook the water out of her floppy ears, panting with effort, but happy nonetheless.

Marina Elemento
I seem to have loaded myself up on a bunch of roleplays without realizing it. Haven't let this one go though, so if you're willing, I'll continue.

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:36 pm
User Image

--Dℯℓiα S℘riηℊstℯℯη--

Delia glanced back at Jac when he called to her, and his grin made her stomach rumble with a sort of warmth. It made her own lips pull into a smile as well, for she hadn't felt this adventurous in quite some time. "Dive in?" she asked aloud shrilly, though the sound of the waves seemed to drown her out. As quickly and efficiently as she could, she rushed back to the shallow shore of the beach. Once there she pulled her hoodie up over her head to get it off, the creamy white skin of her belly showing for a few seconds before she tossed the hoodie onto dry land and fixed it. Smiling, she turned back and ran straight for an approaching wave, letting it wash over her legs like a mini, sweeping storm. When it was just past her hips, she dove under, her breath cascading out of her lungs and trickling upward in the water. It felt like ice then sunlight all at once as she pulled herself back up, sopping wet and beaming.

"Puppy!" Delia yelled when she saw the dog had been following her, and she too seemed to be smiling and soaking wet. Giggling, she heaved herself back to the more shallow part of the water, her body slightly heavy from the water that accumulated on her clothes. She squeezed out her hair and shirt as she approached Jac, grinning at him. "That was so worth it."

io3121
That's fine! Of course I'm willing smile I am patient as a turtle. And I've been pretty busy lately, too, so I totally understand. Luckily summer vacation is just around the corner for me.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:14 am
User Image

Jac's eyes were drawn to the flash of pearly white skin as Delia pulled off her sweatshirt, and he could not help but linger his gaze there until she fixed it. He looked back up at her, smiling in a way that said, I dare you. Then, she did it. He watched her run for a wave and dive right in, the sopping dog close behind. He laughed at the ridiculous sight of that awkward pup. It acted like a baby duckling following it's mother that was Delia.

When Delia returned, smiling proudly, he nodded. "Always is." He looked down at the pup, an eyebrow raised, "Hmm... Ducky. That's what I'm gonna call it. It acts like a baby duck with you." He said, looking back at Delia as she wrung out her hair. "What are we gonna do with it when it's time to leave?" He asked. Not that he was actually worried about the stupid dog. He just wanted to make sure Delia didn't worry about it.

Marina Elemento
Good to know! Hey, do you realize we have been friends on here for almost a year. I think I met you on my last trip to Texas, and I'm going again in a about a month. I think that's pretty neat, don't you?

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:05 pm
User Image

--Dℯℓiα S℘riηℊstℯℯη--

Delia lifted her shirt up slightly to squeeze that out as well, as it became rather heavy from the weight of the water. She looked up when he suggested the name, and immediately fell a little more in love with him, almost without realizing it. "That's perfect," she replied, beaming. She turned and bent down to run her fingers through the pup's tangled wet fur, but felt the familiar fall of worry on her shoulders when Jac brought up another good point. Her concerned eyes turned from the dog then up to him and she shrugged. "I dunno... we really can't keep her... is there a kennel we can bring her to or something? Somewhere nice?"

io3121
Oh wow, it's been that long already? Holy cow... that is cool!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:38 am
User Image

Jac pulled his mouth to one side, thinking. He didn't want her to worry about the mutt, but kennels were expensive and the pound might put it down. Then again, the dog was still a pup, so someone might adopt it. "We could look up animal shelters near by." He offered. "You don't have any friends looking for a dog or something? Find her a new home?"

He hadn't wanted to spend his day worrying about this dog, but it seemed he was going to anyway. At least he was still spending some time with Delia. That's all that mattered, right?

Marina Elemento

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:06 am
User Image

--Dℯℓiα S℘riηℊstℯℯη--

Delia thought for a moment as well, staring at the swirling sand beneath her feet. She had been hoping to keep the dog around long enough so she could bring her back to her family. It's not like they were that far away, after all, just not as close to the coast as she was now. Her parents would openly accept the cute little puppy, but there wasn't a lot of time for transport now. She shrugged her shoulders. "Not anyone nearby," she replied. "We should find a good shelter and maybe they'll let us keep her there till we can think of a good home to put her in. Maybe I can bring her to my parents as a present during the holidays. They love dogs." She was mostly thinking aloud, babbling her many thoughts and ideas that trailed through her train of thought.

io3121

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:43 am
User Image

Jac shrugged, "Sure, but I'm sure they charge by the day." He answered to her shelter idea. "And the holidays are a ways off." She went back into the water and sat in it, letting the tides flow around him, making him feel light as they came in, and heavy as they pulled out. "She seems to be doing fine out here..." He said softly. "She looks well fed, for the most part. I think. She's pretty fluffy."

The Dog, Ducky, watched the male as he sat in the water. She was confused. Why did he just sit there? Was he not afraid of the large water? It was coming up fast. A very large water. That water was lager even that she, and so she stepped back. The water looked like it wanted to swallow them up all three.

Marina Elemento

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:58 am
User Image

--Dℯℓiα S℘riηℊstℯℯη--

Delia nodded, following Jac closer to the water and lingering at his side. She felt the cool seatwater rush against her toes and slip out again from beneath her. The wet sand felt like beads moving in the tide. For a moment, she almost forgot about her worry of the dog, till he spoke again and she nodded in agreement. "Maybe you're right..." she replied thoughtfully, but trailed off.

Not noticing the larger waves tumbling in, she sat on her knees next to him, their shoulders touching. She opened her mouth to speak again but was cut off when the vat of water splashed her directly in the face. She laughed and spluttered, the saltiness burning her skin and tickling her throat. She fell back into the sand laughing, rubbing her eyes and hoping there wasn't too much in them. Her clothing was already soaked though, as was her hair. The tide sucked back against them and Delia's hard laughter turned to soft giggles of amusement. She turned to look up at Ducky, beaming. "Smart girl."

io3121
Feeling poetic? XD

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:14 am
Marina Elemento
Can't respond at the moment. Have to leave for work, but yes, The books I am reading have given me poetic airs. Why do you ask?

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:45 pm
io3121
I love it. I wanted to make sure 'cause I thought I was going a little crazy XD

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]