Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Turning Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:53 am
kitsunes mental self appears in mars' mind place. i senced an urge to kill me from you earlyer why is that?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:17 am
A small smile graced Mars face as Kitsune appeared in his mind. Hahaha. This will be the last time you enter my mind. I've been easy going for some time. so i ask that you RESPECT THAT, our I will have you by the tip of my sword. Mars rubbed the bridge of his and forced the girl out of his mind. But not before sending a warning. Attemp this again and I will let you join the rest of your kind. With that Mars smiled and shifted his mental pattern, to place wards around his mind.  

Favine The Wolf of fire

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:15 am
one last snort from kitsune and in a bored tone that echoed as she spoke. i'd love to see you try to breake the curse i was given as a nasty gift...kitsunes voice was bitter with a very bored sociopathic ring along side it as she vanishes and she reawakens standing by a window.i'm so bored and mars is almost like a certain consulting criminal...i really want to kick mars where the sun dont shine with my right foot...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:18 pm
Ura the rainbow King

Mystic Moon Ampris

laura_kit_hatake

Anwyn

User Image
Anwyn smiled weakly and nodds,"Yea i suppose..", she states getting up and handing over the boy to arianna,"I will find it myself and bring us up the bottle I...", she sighs,"Wish to think for a moment", she then quickly exits the room using her super speed and appears down near a locked cellar using her strength to crush the old lock and then go into the cellar and retrieve a bottle of the wine she comes back up and runs around the castle abit looking for drinking glasses she finds some goblets and returns 5 minutes before she left arianna with the wine in one hand and the goblets in others,"Thank you for your patience..", she says going over and pouring some of the wine she lays ariannna's glass and the bottle on the mantle. She sips her own looking into the flames with seriousness across her face.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:20 am
kitsune keeps on drinking her cider. hnnn...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:23 am
Arianna smiles and strokes Aneseas hair.She took her goblet and sips the wine.She looks at them"Times are changing.I do not like how things are going.Blood will stain the earth once more.I really wished I didn't have to pick up my weapons again. I also with my people would of picked more wisely on those they turned"She sighs and looks up at an ancient portrait of her and her siblings."Fools they are and yet I can't fault them for wanting a companion that wouldn't age over time"She sighs"Soon I will get my other weapon that is hiding here but I can't at this moment."

Craven stops for a moment.He felt a difference in the air"Jonathan, Willow be on your guard there is something other than the pure bloods out there.This other thing wants our heads"He was in a sane moment which was rare to come by for him.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:44 pm
kitsune looks out the window and she sighs.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:28 pm
Ura the rainbow King

Mystic Moon Ampris

laura_kit_hatake

Anwyn

User Image
Anwyn looks at Arianna and nods she sips more of the blood wine and trembles slightly,"Blood on the earth... children dying.. why does this have to happen again?", she hated it when she turned she slaughtered everyone,"You know arianna... I do believe that those who have turned should have just slowly died even those who did good.. perhaps we could have kept away from killing the innocents and since your pretty much the only pure blood left I do believe it would be best to have less vampires in the world.. for the sake of the people..", she begins to cry a time of pain hit her like a titile wave and she shrinks back from it closing her eyes and the goblet drops to the floor she curls up in a ball shivering,"I remember something I wanted to lock away for so long.. I remember why now I don't drink alcohol with blood!", she shrieks slightly.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:33 pm
Willow Veda

User Image

Willow looks over a craven bewildered,"You fear something craven?",she holds her serious gesture for a moment before she begins to laugh,"Ha! I thought you a fearless warrior why fear something? You have nothing to fear... you are not so easily fooled and I am not so easily killed yet I wouldn't bother saving you unless you groveled to me..", she smiled and looks ahead taking her blade out and inspecting it,"Ah such beauty I need her sharpened abit more so I can slice the necks of more challenging individuals of course not humans..", she turns her glittering eyes towards him and johnathan,"I thought we were after that little rat thing correct? Lets go kill it then".  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:34 pm
Arianna looks at her"I am not the last pure blood.There are others out there but they are not awake.As for the wine its just very ancient blood.I can't handle alcohol at all.It makes me sick.That blood is from an elf which would taste like alcohol to those who are turned.I am sorry.And there are some turned that work to better the world and never harm others because their sire helped them.Those that sires abandon them after they are turned lose control and kill."  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:03 am
kitsune growls and a shadow covers her eyes. arianna-sama i need to shred some thing fleshy....  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:17 am
Mars throw a handful of fangs into a small leather bag and closed it. He then pulled out a rag and used it to clean the blood and gore from his blade. Told you to just die in peace, now did I not? turned scum. Mars was a little displeased at the fight that the turned had put up, and was very out right about the fact. five of you. I took on five of you and you did not even touch me. I've fought solo purebloods that put up a better fight then you lot. They are dead, and I have there... Mars stopped. Why am I telling you lot all of this? You're dead.

He finished cleaning off his blade and placed it back its hold on his hip. What to do now? Maybe I should go eat. I did smell something tasty on my way here. He smiled and then let the purple mist take his body as he slowly turned in to the young Venus. Better. This body just seems to taste food on a whole other level. The little girl skipped off towards the smell of the food. The bag of fangs rattling around in the pouch.  

Favine The Wolf of fire

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:57 am
Craven looks at her"I do not fear this being,Just stating we need to be careful.It may be an allie or it can be a foe.The blood of our kind fills the air instead of human blood."He walks forward"And yes, the pure blood protect the brat as if he was her precious child"

Arianna looks at her"Go to the back of the castle to the undergrounds.There are creatures that that can't be killed but they love to fight and have their own blood shed because it helps them from going insane"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:32 pm
i would rather put a certain vampires family jewels through a meat grinder....kitsune goes to the place she is told to go and she realeaces the cover up spell hiding how ferrel she looks.  

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:37 am
Willow Veda

User Image

Willow looked over at craven and nodded she smelt it to blood of a turned something she would sink her teeth into fighting with hand on hand with a sword. She kept her distance from him and johnathan but she couldn't help but feel alittle over cautious looking over her shoulder abit to much often. And ontop of that she seen that dawn was about to approach,"Alright we must take shelter for now... if not.. we are going to burn into crisp!", she motions them over to a cottage with a cellar and goes into the house to kill off the victims before going over to the cellar to be stationed til dark, she opens it up only to have chickens fly up at her and she sighs, goes down into the cellar and shuts the doors. Not every caring about her companions.  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff