Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sazokashi Theater

Back to Guilds

seriously entertaining. 

Tags: Sazokashi, Theater, Acting, Writing, Drawing, Plays, Roleplay 

Reply Roleplays (:
The Difference Between Ashes And Snow (1x1) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:51 pm
"Why can't you talk about it?? How bad is it?" She really wanted to know! "What did he do? Did he kill anyone or..?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:43 pm
"Look, as much as I like breaking rules and stuff, I'd rather not suffer the consequences of being caught talking about it." Diamu commented, looking through the blinds. True, the walls are thick, but some of the Prince's Guards have sharp senses.

Axel looked back over at Reve, rubbing Atlas's back, who was still zoned out. "It was...horrible. Shoto wants everyone to forget it ever happened. Forget his name. Forget the dead. Forget everything. If the next generation finds out, it may inspire another being. We cannot have the past happen again."  

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:46 pm
Reve nodded. "Have any of you ever been exiled" She asked quietly.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:53 pm
Atlas gave a chuckle, which caused Axel to jump slightly. Axel looked over at his brother, sighing lightly. "I haven't. Atlas was for a very short period of time. There was lots of legal work and such...."

Diamu sat down next to Reve, crossing his legs. "No." He lied softly, looking back to Atlas. "Hey, you ok?" He asked, hoping to change the subject.

Atlas nodded. "Im...I'm about to crash."

"s**t." Diamu mumbled quietly, standing.. "Reve, it's about time we go."

Axel stood with Atlas. "Yes, that is best. It was good to meet you Reve, and I hope to see you again soon. As does my brother...." He said making his way to a door in the back.

"Come on." Diamu said pleasantly, taking her by the hand.  

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:49 pm
Reve was dragged to her feet. "Wait-" She looked back at the brothers just before they left. "What's gonna happen to him??" She asked Diamu, worried about the friend she'd just made. "Is he gonna be ok?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:54 pm
"Yeah. It's us I'm worried about. Lets get out of here." Diamu said, walking her out the door, closing it. "Axel will take care of it. Now, there's some more people I want you to meet." He smiled pleasantly, walking across a bridge.  

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:57 pm
Reve thought for a while. "Why don't they just take his powers away?? That would stop his nightmares, right?" She hopes she was understanding everything having to do with their powers.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:06 pm
Diamu turned to her, his smile never faulting. "Our powers, no mater how much they hurt us, help us survive. We become so weak without them. They're like life forces. Our immune systems faulture. Our strength faultures. Our bodies can't handle being without our powers. That's one of the reasons they get sapped when you're exiled. Another is so you can't use your powers to get back in. And in the condition Atlas is in..." his face fell into a sad expression, gently taking hold of Reve's hands, "he probably won't make it."  

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:14 pm
Reve stopped walking. "What?! No! That's! That's not fair! Why can't they give him a new one?? A better or safer one?? They should be scared of him!" Her voice was rising. "And theyre just gonna let him for?? What about Axel! That's his brother! Why won't he do anything?!"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:22 pm
Diamu smiled saddly, giving her a warm hug. "Artificial powers are incredibly expensive and it takes a long time for your body to get used to them. Without your original abilities, the new abilities can rip you apart." He kissed her foregead comfortingly. "I dont make the rules, sweety. And Axel is just as powerless to do anything than the rest of us."  

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:26 pm
Reve bit her lip. She was angry, but what could she do? She kept her head down. No use arguing something she knew nothing about.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:32 pm
Diamu gave her a renewed smile. "It'll be alright. Axel will find a way to contain his brother's powers. Now come on." He held her hand, walking across some bridges and down a ladder.  

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:38 pm
She seemed to relax the more they walked. She was glad Diamu was always nice to her- taking the time to calmly explain things, making her feel safe, always smiling... She frowned. Something about his smile was off. She chewed at her lip and decided to push the thought out of her head. He's being happy for you. The least you could do is smile for him. "Diamu, where are we going?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 4:02 pm
Diamu walked with her to the marketplace, which was moderately busy, but not overly crowded. "Here's the marketplace. You can look around if you want while I look for Ora and Hash." He gave a soft smile, taking his time, looking at various foods and clothing, when he heard some yelling. Whipping his head around, he saw a winged being, holding a purple-haired being by the arm, holding on tight.

"What did you ********' say to me, you freak?" The winged being growled, baring his teeth.

The other being tried to pull away, looking to be in great pain. "No! Please! I-I'm sorry! I-I had a vision...I d-didn't mean to tell you that- OW!"

The winged being seared his arm with a fire ability, growling. "Don't talk about my love that way! He would never cheat on me you ********' brat!"

"I-I'm sorry! Hash! Haaaaash!"

"Ha!" He slammed the being against the wall, not a single soul helping him. "You think that reject can save you? Even he won't help filth like you!"

Diamu stormed over, his face full of rage. "Let him go!" He growled, glaring at the winged being.

The winged being looked back, grinning slightly. "Ah! Diamu. Of course you'd help a fellow street rat."

"I don't think you ******** heard me," Diamu's yellow pupils turned to slits, "Let. Him. Go."

"And if I don't? Whatcha gonna do? Call a bee to sting me?" He started laughing, until Diamu's fist landed in the mouth, his teeth shattering.  

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 4:54 pm
"Diamu!" Reve ran over, standing between Diamu and the winged man. "Diamu calm down, please!" He's never angry. No he's pretty angry right now. She tried getting him to look at her, while at the same time hoping the winged person behind her didnt attack.  
Roleplays (:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff