Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Alternate Universes: Family Issues Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:59 am
βenjamin Ғoster

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"My mother hasn't seen my face since she got married, and right now, is at the winter palace, having sex with the king," he argued back, starting for his backpack, which he began to load up with clothes and supplies. "Didn't even ask if I wanted to come. Just left me here with a stepfather who doesn't like me, two stepbrother who beat the crap out of me everytime they see me, another stepbrother who gets accused of sleeping with me if he stands up for me, and a stepsister who I get yelled at if I talk to her for too long. What's keeping me here?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:07 am
Mayah Playah

Meg
User Image

"You can't mean that!" Meg said. "Please, Ben, don't do th-"
"So that's what this is about? Poor Little Ben just couldn't handle it?"
Meg froze at the sound and looked over at the doorway to see Alcott walking to the doorway, a cigarette between his lips and his hands in his pockets. There was a smirk in his sea blue eyes.
"M-Mr. Northwind, I thought you left..." the girl mumbled as she watched the man carefully.
"I forgot my jacket." he said, motioning the jacket slung over his shoulder, his eyes never leaving Ben. "If the kid wants to leave then I don't see any harm in it. All adolescents need to have their running-away-from-home phase. It helps them grow up." he smirked.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:19 am
βenjamin Ғoster

Looking up at the voice, Benjamin walked over with a glare. "You. Get the f_ck away from my bedrorom, you b*****d," he demanded, holding the door with his uninjured hand. "Shouldn't you be emasculating my stepfather or something like that?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:26 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Alcott's smirk widened. "Look who decided to grow a pair, cussing at me like that." he taunted, not moving a fraction. "But not enough to stay here any longer, huh? Figures. Or... maybe it's something else?" He leaned in to be eye level with Ben, making sure to exhale some smoke on him. "Maybe you want him to look for you? You want to feel missed and loved, don't you? Heh, it is you." He leaned back and turned around, starting to walk off. "Go ahead and leave. No one will miss you." he said.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:37 am
βenjamin Ғoster

But Ben wouldn't back down. "Why would he look for me when he's so busy with you? You see, that's why I'm leaving now, while youre still so in his life. But I want to know: what's it like, Alcott, being the one that he gets it off on? What's it like knowing that even when he's being f_cked by you, while he's got you grabbing onto his hair, yanking his head back and grinding into him, that he's still thinking of her?" He stood still, watching the blonde walk away. "It must suck. But then, it's just sex, right?" He slammed the door shut, turning back to Meg and holding out his hand. "Will you or won't you heal me? I'm leaving either way, there's no contesting it."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:45 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Meg wasn't young and innocent - at least not like before - she knew what was going on in the family. Alcott and her father's affair, Myka and the king's affair, the king being someone else, and now Ben's feelings for her father. The only thing that surprised her was how heated the two's argument got. She blinked when Ben held his hand up to her and looked at the blood. No matter what he was leaving. She frowned to herself and lifted her own hands, surrounding his as a white light appeared.

Alcott hesitated when he heard Ben's comment about... her. Her. That f-cking woman Armageddon was still hung up on. There was not a moment that passed that he didn't think about her, and it was a real pain in the a-s whenever Alcott was around. Having to share their damn intimate moments because of her... It wasn't just sex, it was more, dammit! He was there for the demon and the demon was there for him! They knew each others weaknesses, had seen each other at their worst, yet that woman... Even through death she was a pain! And now... now Armageddon believes she's back as... that brat! Clenching his fist tightly, Alcott turned his head and glared at the room Ben was in. There was no way in hell he was losing Armageddon to him.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:51 am
βenjamin Ғoster

He stood still until she finished healing, then turned back to the bed and zipped up his bag. Everything was ready. He just needed a distraction. Turning back to her, he nodded, then bowed his head. "Thank you. I... I really am going to miss you, if it means anything. You're probably the only person in our twisted family without any ulterior motives." He tossed the bag over his shoulder, then strode over to open the door. "You should go. I'll be locking the door to give myself a little time."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:18 pm
Mayah Playah

Meg
User Image

She attempted to smile. "I know what it's like to feel like you're backed against a wall." she said and glanced towards the doorway. "Being the only girl in the family, I was like the mother. At first I did most of the cleaning and cooking, but my brothers started giving me a hand after a while. A lot of pressure was taken off thanks to that, but I still have to worry about Zeke a lot." she explained and looked back at him. "You're not coming back?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:31 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

He bowed his head in thought. "I don't know," said the teen quietly, then looked up at her. "I'll write you, I promise. Not soon, though, but I definitely will."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:32 pm
Mayah Playah

Meg
User Image

She nodded silently. "I'll go distract Gus and Zeke. Be careful. My father has a lot of enemies, and I'm sure there are plenty of people that don't like how close we are to the king. Compared to those kinds of people, my brothers aren't the ones to fear." she warned and looked back at him. "Please try to forgive them. They go overboard a lot, but they mean well." she insisted then walked out of the room. After a minute the sounds of her crying could be heard. It instantly stirred Zeke and Gus up from their seats and got them to her. She cried to them about how she tripped on the last stair and hurt her ankle, and the two brothers began panicking over what to do.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:41 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

Ben nodded, looking the door behind her and walking to the balcony. He took a deep breath, hooking the bag over both shoulders and measuring his escape. "Looks like that's my cue," he murmured under his breath, standing on the balcony and starting to climb down. It didn't take long to hit the ground, and it was then Ben took off running. He ran and ran until he couldn't run anymore, looking back at the castle from the top of the hill he'd stopped on top of. One hand raised to hold back the silver hair whipping about in the wind, and he sighed. "I only hope she doesn't get in trouble for this." The shape-shifter turned his back to the castle, walking as his figure began to change. It was time for something new.

Awesome nerd
I was thinking a time skip.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:56 am
βenjamin Ғoster

Six months later

A young man hurriedly scampered into a pretty cottage by the hillside, the walls covered in climbing vines and the chimney smoking. He shut the door behind him, setting down the package in his arms and raising his hand to take off his hat. There was no one within miles of him, this time he was sure. Once he'd removed all the outer clothes, he rushed to the windows, shutting and covering them, then stood in the middle of the room, illuminated only by a sparse light in the corner and the fire going. "Finally," he breathed, holding his hand over his face and watching as the tan skin started to lighten. His hair grew, changing color as it did and draining into a silky silver. Eyes flickered between blue and brown, soon settling on the deep honey brown he had always admired. The boy's entire body shrunk an inch or two, and he reached down to adjust his clothes that were now a bit too big on him. It had been far too long since he'd taken his own form.
After a quick change and a bath, Ben sat at the table and started to open the package, removing the letter from the string. He read it to himself, smiling at the end. His uncle had been sending him updates from the real world, keeping him informed about the recent developments in the war. He didn't care to ask about his family. If he wanted to do that, he'd read Meg's letter, which he'd not yet opened. The package itself was a gift from his uncle, a tiny velvet box with a pretty diamond ring inside. In the six months he'd been gone, the teen had not been idle. He had taken the form of a recently deceased young man, preserving the body just in case and holding his shape to keep up the charade. Apparently, the young man had been seriously involved with a pretty girl around the age of twenty and now, Ben didn't have a choice. He had to propose. With a heavy sigh, he set the ring box down and stood, standing in front of the fire. He missed Meg and his mother, but wasn't this better? He was alone, yes, but free. That was all that mattered... wasn't it?

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:10 pm
Mayah Playah

Screams cut through the peaceful silence of the cottage. The once calm and tranquil town not too far off from the home was now in utter chaos. Buildings were on fire, the smoke fogging the sky above them, and the sound of gunfire mingled with the screams of townspeople. Amidst the chaos, there shot by a black figure. It was fast, but in those two seconds of sight one could see that it was large and had horns.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:23 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

Hearing the screams, Ben stood at attention. Forgetting his form, he rushed to the window and yanked it open, gazing out at the village he'd come to genuinely like. Horrified, he grabbed his long jacket and pulled it on, bursting out the door and glancing around for help. It was then that he saw that figure, and a strike of horror ran through his heart. He had to choose quickly, and so he did. Running back into the cottage, Ben hurriedly dialed a familiar number into his phone, desperately screaming into the speaker when someone picked up. "Uncle, it's me! I need you to organize a rescue effort to the village. And hurry, people are dying!" He tossed the phone to the bed, closing the door and locking it. It couldn't be like this... It could happen like this!

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:43 pm
Mayah Playah

Meanwhile, the horned beast snarled down at its latest prey, a fireman that was struggled from beneath its large claw. It watched the man whimper and gaze at it in horror before sinking its fangs into his face.
As the wolf tossed the fresh cadaver aside, its red eyes noticed a figure in the distance. It stopped and watched the figure for a moment, its ears twitching as it recognized the person. "You!" the beast snarled. Growling viciously, the wolf dashed to the cottage, barely noticing the damage he had done on the town.

It was just as Ben had finished his phone call that the black wolf reached the house. It glared at the building as it sniffed repeatedly. Yes, he was definitely here. The beast snarled and slammed itself against the door.
"Open the damn door, you ungrateful little-!" the wolf howled as it slammed against the door again.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games