Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
A Dangerous Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:44 pm
User Image

The green-eyed male looked up at the detective, guilt deep within those emerald orbs. He nodded, moving closer to Fredrich and exhaling slowly. "I know. I'm sorry," he said quietly, deciding not to argue his case. The fight wasn't worth it.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:19 am
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Julian Rieux

The taller man didn't resist his attempt to get closer. In fact, once Ellery was within reach, Fredrich moved an arm around his shoulders. "It's okay. I was just... scared." he murmured quietly.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:28 am
User Image

The man instantly curled into Fredrich's side, closing his eyes and breathing calmly. "I didn't know you could get scared," said the designer, his small-sized hand coming up to tightly grip the side of Fredrich's jacket.

Awesome nerd
My mom says hi xD

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:37 pm
Mayah Playah
Merp?

Julian Rieux

"I'm very good at acting." the detective replied while resting his chin atop Ellery's head.

Meanwhile, from the effects of sugar crash, Julian fell asleep against Daniel's shoulder. A light snore occasionally escaped his chocolate-smudged lips. Then, suddenly,
"Keepin' my boy company?" a voice whispered into Daniel's other ear. Sitting behind them was the smiling officer, dressed in semi-formal clothes that consisted of a button-up and bootleg jeans.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:32 am
User Image

"Yes, I suppose you are," he commented, breathing deeply in the scent of his lover's cologne. This was one of his favorite smells, and for good reason. It was clean and manly with a touch of mysterious, perfect, he thought, for the tall detective. "But please, don't act for me, Fredrich. Lean on me too. Let me be strong for you like you are for me."

Daniel, luckily for the teen sleeping on his shoulder, didn't jump, and only winced a little at the surprise whisper. Looking back a bit, he was met by the image of his lover's parents. Beside Cameron was a sound asleep doctor, still dressed in his formal work clothes of a light blue button-up, a grey-purple tie, grey dress pants, and black dress shoes that couldn't be the most comfortable. He was curled up mostly on the seat and leaning on Cameron, partly for warmth, partly for comfort, but mostly for the tingling sensation in his stomach that he felt when he was this close to the officer he still loved so dearly.
The young assassin stared forward again, licking his lips nervously. "Yes, someone has to. Otherwise, he'd be running around, wreaking havoc and bringing destruction. You know Julian when he's bored.How long have you been here?"

Awesome nerd
I don't get it, either.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:01 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"I will, but not if it means you entering that side of my life." Fredrich said. He wanted Ellery far from his dark side. To know his line of work was wary-inducing enough, but to have him try and stop the depths of the darkness of that world was nothing more than suicide.

"That's what I get for getting my dad to babysit." Cameron chuckled, though he kept it quiet so he wouldn't wake his family. He was sure that Julian's energy came from Decius from him watching the doctor be spastic and happy. The love of candy must have come from Rieux, who gave Julian candy during every visit. They were bad habits to pick up, but Cameron couldn't help but admire the sight of his dad and son getting along so well.
"I'm fine. Just got out of work. Speaking of which, you dad tells me you finally got a kill on your own! Good job, chickadee!" he congratulated in excited whispers.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:32 am
User Image

"I'll stay out of it, provided you don't push me out." Ellery clutched the man's jacket, pushing himself closer to him and shakily breathing in and out. "I don't like being so afraid of losing you, Fredrich. Every night that you're late coming home, I almost call Cameron to go find you. I almost go out myself. To live without you, Fredrich... It would murder me." Tears dripped from those pretty eyes, Ellery's fear driving him more than his guilt.

He blushed at the name, looking away. "Come on, Uncle Cam, you know how much I hate being called that." He brushed his hair back and smiled. "But thanks. I worked really hard on it."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:21 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"It's not as easy for me, either." Fredrich pointed out while stroking his lover's hair tenderly. "Just having you and Daniel with me makes me scared that someone like Nobutaka will kidnap you and torture you just to get back at me. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if any of you got harmed because of me."

"Heh, that's right. You're leaving the nest, so I guess I should call you Nightingale 2." Cameron snickered before nudging his head towards his son. "How's little Julie doing? Giving you a headache yet?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:34 am
User Image

He sniffled, raising a fist to his eye and wiping away a tear. "Speaking of Nobutaka, Micah's invited me to tea tomorrow, so if I find out you got Cameron to follow me again, I'll kill you," he murmured before returning to the subject at hand. "You protect us so well already, it's not likely anything will happen. Sometimes I think you're still not over what happened with Liam all those years ago."

"'Giving' would suggest that I hadn't had one already," he replied, exhaling through his nose. "He doesn't really get the whole tragedy thing."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:44 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"I'm not." Fredrich replied with a cold gaze on the stage. He pulled a handkerchief out of his coat pocket and handed it to Ellery as he said with a shake of his head, "I still can't believe you managed to befriend Nobutaka's lover."

"It makes sense. He grew up around death, after all." Cameron said with more pride than needed. "I mean, he killed an entire orphanage before I met him. Then there's the matter of being raised by both a sadist and a masochist, and befriending both sides of his grandpa..." he continued listing while raising a finger on his hand with each thing listed.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:03 am
User Image

Ellery chose not to add to the matter and took the cloth, wiping his tears before smiling to himself. This was the handkerchief that he'd personally made for his husband when they'd first started dating. The stitching was strange and the monogram slightly crooked, but was the thing that Ellery prized the most. It was the first thing that he'd ever designed, and it was for Fredrich.
Back in the present, the man chuckled thickly at his husband's words. "I don't see how it's surprising. Micah's a sweet man who just so happens to have a lover as powerful and deadly as mine. We have a lot in common." Ellery folded up the handkerchief and set it on his lap, looking up at Fredrich and leaning upwards to plant a sweet kiss on the detective's jaw. "I love you~"

"I get it, I get it, kid's f-cked up," grunted Daniel, waving his hand and shaking his head. "I guess I sort of... admire his innocence. I mean, yeah, he's a merciless killer, but he's still such a child. That's probably what made me love him int he first place."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:10 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Fredrich sighed. He lost count of how many times he and Nobutaka drew their guns on each other as soon as they saw each other when picking up their lovers. One of these days they were going to pull the trigger, he was sure of that. Glancing down at the peck on his jawline, Fredrich looked back at the play and rubbed Ellery's back. "I love you, too."

"Innocent enough to make you think he couldn't harm a fly." Cameron smiled proudly. "I'm pretty sure he got that from me and my dad's crazy side. But if we're talking about characteristics, you're a lot like your pa. You're just as stiff and stern like him." he snickered.

~~~

The performance finally ended, and as the guests left, few were directed to the dining area that was set up during that time. It was as fancy as they come, with waiters offering wine of the highest caliber to guests, chandeliers sparkling to show off their diamonds, food fit for royalty being served at will, and music meant for the elegant filling the room. Fredrich walked in and looked around blandly. "They really went all out for you." he commented and looked down at Ellery for his opinion.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:22 pm
User Image

The beautiful designer, who had changed into another suit after the performance, sighed tiredly beside his husband and shook his head at the crowd. "Would you believe that this is just the pre-party?" Ellery pulled out his phone, typing out a short text to his assistant and reaching out to grab a glass of champagne. "Fortunately for you, you don't have to come to the fashion show tomorrow. Oh, speaking of, I just finished this gown for tomorrow and I need your opinion. Do you think if we leave in twenty minutes, you'll still have the energy to take a look?" Ellery gazed up at Fredrich, big eyes focused on him.

Meanwhile, Danielw as downstairs, trying to wake his lover. "Hey, come on! You can't be that lazy!" he whined.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:30 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"Give me time to eat first." Fredrich both sighed and chuckled. They made their way to one of the circular tables, and after he pulled the chair out for Ellery Fredrich sat down with a long sigh. Today has been more than exhausting. He never was one to socialize so much. He glanced up to the seat that should have been used by Daniel. Empty, as expected. "He's starting to have a habit of tardiness." the Austrian murmured.

"It's no use. You're gonna have to carry him." Cameron teasingly sniggered a few feet away from Daniel. He had a taunting smile on his face and a sleeping Liam on his back in piggy-back style. "They'll be up as soon as there's more food. Or maybe your pop will scare him awake." he laughed.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:37 pm
User Image

"Hah, much like his father on occasion," chuckled Ellery, glancing up to wave as a few friends came in. After sitting, the man crossed his legs and reached out a hand to touch Fredrich's. "You don't have to talk now, I promise. I'll keep them off of you until you finish eating, and then we'll go home. Sound alright?"

Lifting Julian bridal-style, Daniel shook his head. "I can't carry him in there. Maybe I should take him home."

Awesome nerd

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games