Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Death is a Doorway... into what?!?!" [1x1 Ryu|Hikari_Mamo] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:37 am
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi smiled, about to open her mouth to compliment him back when he started to massage the part of her body that always hurt. She gave a little moan and relaxed. It always hurt there but she never complained. Not to anyone. "That feels nice~" She moaned a little letting the scent of lavender relax her almost into sleeping.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:52 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas smiled slightly, pulsing a tiny burst of Hyōton chakra through his fingers as he let his fingers dip beneath the towel she'd covered her hips and bottom with. Then he twitched his fingers, the towel slipping off her hips but keeping her intimate areas covered as he let his fingers warm up as he teased her by massaging her derriere before he let his fingers drift back up her body. "In my opinion, many of the kunoichi have reason to be jealous of you, Kanjū-himé, " he said softly as he picked up the cherry scented oil and starting to massage it into her legs, starting at her feet.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:10 am
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi shivered and moaned a little. Now that they were together, Naomi started to realise a lot of what they were doing was. . . intimate even if they weren't connected as one. "You think so?" She asked watching him. "Am I really more pretty than Hinata?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:31 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas chuckled. He could tell what she was really asking, though he didn't comment on it. "Hinata has her own beauty and you have yours. To me, frankly, you make Anko, Kurenai, and even Tsunade herself look like white trash compared to... Angelina Jolie," he deadpanned as he massaged her thighs. "I'll admit that I can feel how intimate this is and I'll freely admit I am curious what it'd be like to be intimate, I won't force you into that," he said quietly, well aware she likely knew that he'd said he was curious about intimacy but hadn't added the unspoken 'with you' at the end. He shifted his attention to Naomi's arms and massaged them starting from her fingers and working his way upward to her shoulders. He didn't say anything about doing her front, but if she was willing, he'd do that for her as well. He was sure she'd strongly want to return the favor, though he wouldn't force her to do so although he did like her touch.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:36 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas tilted his head, letting his fingertips trail over Naomi's shoulders, well aware she'd get him back for what he was about to do. He felt her shift before he started tickling her.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:46 am
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi gasped and squirmed a little. "Don't you dare!" Naomi squealed moving to get out of his way. "Hey! No! Don't tickle me!" She squealed.  

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:18 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas smirked as he stopped tickling her... and kissed her full on the lips instead. He felt her tense, knowing she hadn't expected it as he retreated. "Don't tickle you... then maybe kissing you is better. After all, you are beautiful, " he said softly. He deliberately nibbled on her lower lip as he retreated to tease her.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:58 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas chuckled as he glanced up and down Naomi's body, admiring the subtle balance between the fluid, lean muscle and the soft, beautiful curves of her body. "Quite beautiful... probably jealous, " he murmured, thinking of those girls... and sometimes their boyfriends who had usually left bleeding... if they were lucky.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:40 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi blushed and kissed him back. Her hands touched him. "Thomas. . ." She whispered to him pulling him closer. "Kiss me more~" She all but begged clinging to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:44 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas indulged Naomi, kissing her again as his fingers brushed her shoulder and collarbone. He was fairly certain she knew how she appealed to him in almost all the ways that counted, at least to him. "Refusing you is nearly impossible... especially like this, " he murmured, inhaling sharply as he felt her, intentionally or unintentionally he couldn't tell, brushed against his groin.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:33 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas tried to keep from chuckling at the dazed look on Naomi's face as he let his fingers brush over her cheek before drifting over her throat in light teasing touches. "You look so beautiful, himé, " he breathed as his fingers drifted over her shoulder. He felt her shudder as she gasped softly. He knew that what he was doing could be teasing, yet he wanted to worship his closest, most trusted friend like the goddess he thought she was.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:50 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas lightly flicked Naomi's nose teasingly, amused as she blinked before blushing.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:38 am
Hikari_Mamo

§∞•| BUMP |•∞§

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:33 am
Kaosujin Ryu
Hikari_Mamo
OOC|•Don't tell me you've gotten bored.

§∞•| BUMP |•∞§

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:46 am
Kaosujin Ryu
Kaosujin Ryu
Hikari_Mamo
OOC|•Don't tell me you've gotten bored.
No. I've just got a block about what to do now tom and Nay are together. . .
§∞•| BUMP |•∞§

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces