Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:54 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
"Thanks for the consideration,sir" said Moris about going slow for Jeffery if needed. "Could turn into a field trip if there is one. I always wanted to go at least one field trip during my school life" he admitted. "Are there other students who attend this class these days?" he asked out of curiosity. Watches him look over some papers, "Pretty much why homework exist" he said jokingly to Jeffery.

the amazing kitsune
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Its okay. We're not going to go too far ahead without Jeffery and Moris can help explain things to him when needed.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:49 pm
Genkawolf
Alright , just making sure that is all.

the amazing kitsune

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jiho blinked softly as he listened and looked over gently "Well then I will do my best to at least get you guys some field trips in for the places or the culture brought here so you can see the culture. I promise you two and others that I can do my best" he said gently. Thinking still he looked the papers over "Only students that showed up lately is you, Jeffery and one student left a note saying he would come to class when he could. So I just have three students and not many other students have came here" he spoke gently. Looking over he stopped with the papers and relaxed "Sometimes homework is not needed as often but some from time to time is very good" he spoke.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:13 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
"I believe you will keep your promise, sir" said Moris confidently. "Another student? Maybe its someone we've seen at gym class lately" he guesses. "Well, just three students give you plenty of time you can spend with Dale, right Jiho? I think Dale has the same about students as you" he said to the teacher. He laughs a little, "Didn't I would hear a teacher say that about homework".
the amazing kitsune
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:14 pm
Genkawolf

the amazing kitsune

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Thinking softly he took a small breath before he moved looking at the two slightly but he smiled softly. "all that I know is that the student left me a not. The student that left the note was named Kana" he said gently as he handed him the note so he could see it as well to see if he said the name correctly or not. Hearing what Moris said about him being able to spend more time with Dale he blushed beet red and looked down fiddling with his fingers as he took small breaths before looking over to him. "It gives me more time but I am not sure that he would like to spend that much time with me but I am very unsure about it all. But still I would like to spend time with him and now its just all up to him." he said softly still blushing. Looking over to him when he heard what he said and blushed gently before he smiled gently nodding "What other teacher told you that?" he asked

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:48 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris skims over the note, "There is a new student with that name in our gym class. Tall with white hair, he stands out like we do. Sounds like a hard worker and probably has a busy class schedule" he said then handed the note out to be taken back by the teacher. "My schedule was busy too last week while I was a new student which was a time before a lot classes died out" he speaks of last when he still had friends and before he had met Jeffery. Wonders if he looks that way when he blushes that hard around his boyfriend. "Don't you two spend lunch break together?" he asked. "I'm guessing Mr. Sage since he is the only other teacher to give me homework" he guessed.

the amazing kitsune
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:11 pm
Genkawolf

the amazing kitsune

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Taking the note back Jiho blinked as he shrugged his shoulder softly and gently, "Well I do not know how the student looks, I just found the note today when I opened up the classroom to let it air out before heading around campus. So question is will I ever meet the student or am I getting my hopes up" he said gently. Blinking he looked at things as he thought to himself a bit before he nodded "Well a lot of classes have been cancelled or no longer there so what classes are here are good. And yes me and Dale see each other at lunch that is if we plan to meet up there otherwise I do not know" he said gently. Taking a small breath as he thought for a bit as he nodded gently as he smiled and shifted pointing to a few words on both their sheets "Can any one tell me what those translate to?" he asked. The words were for tree, fish, apple, banana and man.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:20 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
"Well, you know what description to look for and I'm sure you meet him. Probably in the afternoon since he isn't here now" Moris replied. "Guess you find out when lunch time comes around. Dale doesn't seem like the sort of person to own a phone. Even I don't have one" he said and he was thinking of inventing his own communication device. "Tree translates to Ki and it even looks like a leafless tree" he said for one word and used his telekinesis to draw the symbol on the board with a marker. "Fish translates to Sakana and it looks like a fish" he says next and drew that symbol on the board. "Apple translate to....Ringo and it looks like three people going to the market to buy apples. Banana is banana and man translates to O toko with curves unlike Josei" he said finishing talking about the rest and drawing the symbols as he talked about them. O toko and Josei to show comparison between them.

the amazing kitsune
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:37 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
"Well, you know what description to look for and I'm sure you meet him. Probably in the afternoon since he isn't here now" Moris replied. "Guess you find out when lunch time comes around. Dale doesn't seem like the sort of person to own a phone. Even I don't have one" he said and he was thinking of inventing his own communication device. "Tree translates to Ki and it even looks like a leafless tree" he said for one word and used his telekinesis to draw the symbol on the board with a marker. "Fish translates to Sakana and it looks like a fish" he says next and drew that symbol on the board. "Apple translate to....Ringo and it looks like three people going to the market to buy apples. Banana is banana and man translates to O toko with curves unlike Josei" he said finishing talking about the rest and drawing the symbols as he talked about them. O toko and Josei to show comparison between them.

the amazing kitsune
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Jeffery smiled at Moris “it amazes me how easy you take to this Moris like a fish to water I think the saying goes “he said with a small chuckle then looking over some of his notes them saying with some trouble “Watashi wa anata to issho ni takusan no omoide o tsukuru koto o nozomimasu kiiro no bara“

(Pretty much means I hope to make many memories with you my yellow rose))  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:20 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
"I think I heard of a similar phrase" Moris commented. Helps for him to see the symbols as pictures that tell a story for their written form. "See you're getting it for speaking backwards, but I understand what you're saying thanks for another creative nickname" he said smiling and blushing a little. "What I noticed of this language and a lot others is that they seem to do is say a lot for a small amount" he said towards the teacher.

the amazing kitsune
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:21 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
"I think I heard of a similar phrase" Moris commented. Helps for him to see the symbols as pictures that tell a story for their written form. "See you're getting it for speaking backwards, but I understand what you're saying thanks for another creative nickname" he said smiling and blushing a little. "What I noticed of this language and a lot others is that they seem to do is say a lot for a small amount" he said towards the teacher.

the amazing kitsune
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Jeffery’s face lit up red in embarrassment “I think I’ll just stick to compliments in my own language for now “he said scratching the back of his head looking down at the ground  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:57 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
"It was a really good attempt this early in learning this language" said Moris and rubs Jeffery's back a bit. "At least you said the words correctly. I, myself haven't reached that level to be comfortable in attempting to form sentences yet" he said trying to cheer him up and being honest.
the amazing kitsune
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:29 pm
Genkawolf

the amazing kitsune

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Listening to the two calmly but he saw that he could keep going with their lesson but at the same time Jiho could tell one was having it easier to pronounce the words and such while the other was having a hard time. Thinking he moved and looked over a bit "I know that Dale would not do that but still I worry he might get sick of me wanting to spend all the free time we can and want to become distant from me and that worries me. But other then that I like spending time with him and I wouldn't want it changed" he spoke. Slightly he got up heading to his bag looking through it to get the tape player which he had a few songs to help them learn things and words. "We will see if the student will come or not, either way I will be okay with what students that I have" he said gently. Pulling the player out he made his way over "Can someone read me the next ones and Moris there are songs you can listen to if you need help learning how to say the words. Would you like to listen to a few songs to see if they help you learn or not at the moment?" he said sitting down before looking at them to see what they would say. At the same time he was figuring out what places he could take them to visit for each of the languages they would be learning.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:06 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
"Sounds like a good enough motivation to find out to relieve that worry of yours. Surely Dale would want that" said Moris encouragingly to Jiho. He hadn't really put into any thought of Jeffery or himself getting sick of the each other from spending all their free time together as much as they have since the day they met. "Good positive thinking there, sir" he gives him a compliment. Watches the teacher take a tape player, "Got a pair of headphones I can borrow?" he asked in response to the question.
the amazing kitsune
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:02 am
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
"Sounds like a good enough motivation to find out to relieve that worry of yours. Surely Dale would want that" said Moris encouragingly to Jiho. He hadn't really put into any thought of Jeffery or himself getting sick of the each other from spending all their free time together as much as they have since the day they met. "Good positive thinking there, sir" he gives him a compliment. Watches the teacher take a tape player, "Got a pair of headphones I can borrow?" he asked in response to the question.
the amazing kitsune
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Jeffery smiled at the comfort Moris was giving him feel a lot better though he still was gonna stick to what he knew hearing the question he pulled out a pair of head phones and held them out for the blonde to grab “here you can use mine Moris “ he said with a soft smile  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:08 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris gently grabs the headphones from Jeffery when it was held out to him. He smiles and blushes lightly, "Thanks Jeff" he said. He looks down at the headphones, "So this is what they look and feel up close" he thought before putting them on. "Okay, I'm ready to listen to the tape player, sir" he said to Jiho.
the amazing kitsune
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas