Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Tale As Old As Time Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:07 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The man hissed in pain as the bandages were taken off, but not without struggle. Gauze and blood made them sticky, so removing them was slowly peeling off his skin. The man clenched his jaw and squeezed his eyes shy as the stitched wound was touched, though the cool cream was refreshing.
It took a minute for the man to register that the angel was talking to him. He looked at him and gave him a questioning tilt of the head. "What's a name?" he asked.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:22 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯
♬ : . : ✎ : . : ✐ : . : ♬

I'm still good at hide-and-seek.

His Theme

I promise you, I'll answer your plea
I swear it's true
Just trust in me

He blinked at the response, nearly pausing, but soon returned to his previous action of spreading on the cream. "It's what people call you," explained the redhead, wiping the cream off of his fingers onto a towel, then taking a mustard pumice and starting to gingerly apply it to the stitches so as to assist the healing process. "For example, my name is Phoebe. Most people around the house call me Master Deirdre, but I'd like it very much if you called me Phoebe." He stopped to scoop up more pumice, starting to apply it to a bruise on the man's side. "So what do people call you?"

My love for you will always live on
Like a song
A simple melody

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:34 pm
Mayah Playah

"Phoebe..." the man repeated, tasting the word. It was a good taste, something he could learn to say time and time again. "You look more like an Angel to me." he said without any shame and maybe even a tiny blush. He grunted when his sensitive bruise was touched but relaxed again, giving the question some thought. "... I don't spend time with anyone enough to have a name." he said. "I leave as soon as I'm done fighting to go to the next source of power." That reminded him, what became of the Wendigo? Was he still a monster or back to his own human form?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:53 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

I swear it's true
Just trust in me

Although Phoebe blushed darkly at the Angel remark, he tried not to lag in his work, cool fingertips spreading the pumice as carefully as possible. Phoebe thought for a moment, then smiled at the man. "Well, you'll be stuck with me for a little while, at least until you heal, so why don't you choose a name for yourself?" He leaned closer to apply the pumice to another bruise, blue eyes concentrating on his task.

Like a song
A simple melody

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:07 pm
Mayah Playah

Stuck with him? Did that mean that he would be staying with this radiant angel of mercy for a long time? Usually he was against staying with humans, but this one... He'd make an exception for this one.
As Phoebe got closer to the man, he felt his heartbeat rise and his mouth go dry. With him this close the man was able to see just how beautiful the angel was. His skin was so pale but so smooth and clear, and his hair looked so soft, then there were his gentle, clear eyes he could stare at for ages.
"Why don't you pick my name?" he finally suggest, surprised that he could even talk with such a dry mouth. "I owe you my life for earlier, anyway. It's fair enough."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:30 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

I swear it's true
Just trust in me

"Honestly, I was never really in danger. Dragon would sooner die than harm me. But, if you insist." Phoebe sat up straight, closing the pumice jar and taking up the gauze. He thought in silence, then laughed happily. "What about Spike?" he asked, his happy smile lighting up his face and the background fading into cute pink.

Like a song
A simple melody

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:29 am
Mayah Playah

So the beast's name is Dragon. It made sense to associate the man with such a strong creature. That in mind, the man was quickly disappointed by his own name. Spike? There was nothing intimidating or admirable about a sharp object! He opened his mouth to vocalize his objection when he saw the radiant smile that had also granted him life long ago. The man pursed his lips, feeling heat rise to his cheeks, and looked away quickly. "... I really like that name." he mumbled.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:34 am
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

I swear it's true
Just trust in me

The redhead proudly smiled at making the man happy and had to stop himself from hugging him, instead taking his hand and holding it to his heart. "That's good. I'm really glad!" The flowers falling behind him on the glittering pink background seemed to nearly match the beauty of the lawyer nursing Spike's wounds. After a minute, he released the hand and gently urged the man to lay as flat as he could. "Alright, now just let me wrap you up and then I'll let you rest," he said, setting the medical tape on his lap as he began to cover the stitches and bruises with gauze.

Like a song
A simple melody

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:20 pm
Mayah Playah

His hand held and pressed against the angel's chest, Spike's lips pursed into a thin line, and blood threatened to trickle out of his nose. Ah, he didn't want to leave. He was going to stay here forever, even after he was long healed, and protect this gracious being.
Spike reluctantly laid down flat, having only the ceiling in his sights instead of the angel's beauty. He couldn't even feel his hand, either. He winced occasionally at the touches and even hissed in pain, but somehow managed to stay still.
"The Wendigo," he started after the pain subsided. "His name is Dragon, I think you said. Is he still...?" As if answering his question, the Wendigo's roar shook the mansion, though it didn't seem to harbor any threats or murderous intentions. Instead, it sounded frustrated, most likely from the people Spike could hear trying to tame it.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:28 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

I swear it's true
Just trust in me

Phoebe worked silently and swiftly, nodding at the question that he didn't even need to answer. "Yes, I have to go outside soon to calm him," he sighed, as if it were a chore instead of a dangerous act. "I adore that man, but the more he loses his temper, the more that I do too! Oh, I swear!" He paused, not wanting to accidentally harm the man he was helping. With an embarrassed laugh and a blush to rival the color of strawberries, he finished wrapping the wounds and stood off the bed, sliding his hands into his back pockets and smiling down at Spike. "I better go. I don't want to keep you up too long. Do you need another blanket or pillow?"

Like a song
A simple melody

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:29 pm
Mayah Playah

Adore? Spike turned away from the doorway and looked at Phoebe with an unsure expression on his face. What was that supposed to mean? Wait... Phoebe adored Dragon, and Dragon only became a Wendigo when he wanted to protect the angel. "Are you two mates?" Spike asked bluntly, ignoring the question.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:59 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

I swear it's true
Just trust in me

Phoebe was a little surprised by the question, as evidenced by the expression on his face, but he still nodded and tried to smile sweetly. "Well, yes, I suppose we are," he said, taping the last of the bandage down. "I understand if you dislike me now, what with me being in love with a man, but if you must leave, at least wait until you're fully healed."

Like a song
A simple melody

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:05 pm
Mayah Playah

Spike shook his head. "Gender doesn't matter to my kind as nearly as much as it does to humans. Just as long as we can satisfy our lust and clear our minds. Umm..." Blushing, he turned his head and glared at an particularly uninteresting part of the wall. "There's a male I like, too." Though with an alpha as strong as Dragon, perhaps that was only a mere dream.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:10 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

I swear it's true
Just trust in me

"Oh, then you should pursue him!" encouraged Phoebe, never once imaging who it could be. "Oh, I always think it's so romantic to be the one pursued. It's so sweet, how they try so hard to be the one that you choose, and when you do, why they're as adorable as they think you are!" He sighed dreamily, then shook himself out of his thoughts and started to stand. "I should go. You need your rest," he said decidedly, pushing his hair from his eyes.

Like a song
A simple melody

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:18 pm
Mayah Playah

Spike pursed his lips as he listened to Phoebe. Was he- Did he know who he was talking about? Maybe he did and was giving the beast a sign...? Yes, that's got to be it! "Yeah... I'll do it!" he said with a reignited flame in his eyes. "I'll stay until he likes me back!" He'd stay his entire life. After all, he owed the angel his life.

Meanwhile, worker after worker tried to calm the Wendigo, which only got it angrier. A couple tossed ropes over its otherwise passive body in an attempt to bring it completely to the ground and stop it. Once it felt the ropes, it let out a roar and moved its body until the men holding the ropes were sent flying.
Non-human workers tried using sleeping spells or paralyzing spells on the skeletal beast, but it didn't seem to work, or at least it was difficult to tell. After all, how could a sleeping spell work on a monster that had no eyes? Some tried the power of music and tried to entice the beast to return to normal with their voices, but it only growled at them.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games